aphrodite in 10th house

What about the following aspects? 4450 -- Pan -- Seductive and earthy sensuality, creative, wily, and likely to instill "panic" to produce change or contact. It's also the planet of Envy / Jealousy. Venus hesitated and glanced over her shoulder at her ex-roommate. others may love your personality, your perspective of life, and think you have a beautiful body. venus in the 10th house: you may like your work ethic, how independent & disciplined you are. This is the position connected to innovators and those who started something new, becoming widely known because of their initiative and their ability to lead . Venus oppose the Ascendant likes to rebel against fashion trends It represents our professional paths, our responsibilities, and our relationships to authority. Aquarius placements tend to be copied a lot by other people. There are many different neighborhoods, locations, and easy transportation in Berlin. Aphrodite and Psyche both in Airsigns give it some "airyness", too. I only look at asteroids conj important parts of the chart not just in a house, Mar. It would nicely illustrate my affinity for these two gay musicmen. unique beauty In none of these houses but my Sun conjunct Pluto and sesquare Mars 11. Intrinsically. I have apollo,hebe,aura ,moon,sun conjunct my ascendant in leo MC EXACT, His VALENTINE in Sagittarius in his 2nd and in my 4th housetrine my moon in aries in 8th (2)bi-quintile my mars (0)trine my jupiter in leo in 12th (0)square my uranus in virgo in 1st (1)trine my AC in leo (2), His DR VALENTINE in capricorn in his 2nd house and my 6th house, My VALENTINE in cancer in my 2nd and in his 8th housequintile his venus (0)trine AC (1), My DR VALENTINE in cancer in my 11th house and his 7th housetrine his venus (1)bi-quintile his jupiter (0)trine his uranus (0)conjunct his juno (0)square his MC (0), His CUPID in Aries in his 5th house and my 8th housebi-quintile my AC (0), His DR CUPID in Taurus in his 5th house and my 9th houseconjunct my mars (0)square my jupiter (3)trine my uranus (3)trine my pluto (1)conjunct my MC (3), My CUPID in Cancer in my 11th house and his 8th housesquare his chiron (2), My DR CUPID in gemini in my 11th house and his 7th houseopposing his neptune (1)trine his pluto (0)opposing his AC (2), His APHRODITE in scorpio in his 12th house and my 3rd houseopposes my sun (1)opposes my mercury (2), His DR APHRODITE in sagittarius in his 12th house and my 4th housetrine my moon (3)trine my venus (0)trine my saturn (2)square my pluto (0), My APHRODITE in gemini in my 10th house and his 7th housesextile his sun (0)opposes his moon (1)squares his mercury (3), My DR APHRODITE in gemini in my 10th house and his 6th housetrine his MC (2), His PSYCHE in gemini in his 7th and my 10th house, His DR PSYCHE in cancer in his 7th house and my 11th housesquare my moon (2)square my venus (0)sextile my mars (0)trine my neptune (3) sextile my pluto (1)conjunct my valentine (0), My PSYCHE in scorpio in my 3rd house and his 12th housesquare his sun (1)sextile his mercury (0)square his mars (1), My DR PSYCHE in libra in my 3rd house and his 11th houseconjunct his venus (2)semi square his mars (0), His EROS in capricorn in his 2nd house and my 5th housesquare my chiron (0)trine my AC (1), His DR EROS in capricorn in his 2nd house and my 6th housesextile my saturn (1)square my MC (2), My EROS in libra in my 2nd house and his 11th housesemi square his sun (0)conjunct his venus (0)conjunct his uranus (2)trine his psyche (2)*sigh* lol, My DR EROS in virgo in my 2nd house and his 6th houseconjunct his sun (1)trine his moon (1)semi square his venus (1)conjunct his mars (1)square his saturn (3), his ADONiSopposes my venus (2)opposes my saturn (1)quincunx my MC (0), my ADONISsextile his mercury (1)squares his mars (0)squares his neptune (1)opposes his NN (3)conjunct his lilith (1), DW's of (tropical and draco)valentine/ACvalentine/jupitervalentine/uranuscupid/ACcupid/plutoaphrodite/sunaphrodite/mercuryaphrodite/moonpsyche/marspsyche/venuseros/saturn. Currently you have JavaScript disabled. This asteroid confers sex appeal. Blog Home Uncategorized aphrodite in 10th house. APHRODITE was the Olympian goddess of love, beauty, pleasure and procreation. Of course not. What is your 7th or 10th house, what is the sign that rules it? Spirit in sag, conjunct Pluto, Square sun, sextile Mars. Aphrodite smiled her best mean-bitch sneer and said, 'Re. Poets. People with Venus conjunct Mars can do anything and people still have a hard time being mad at them because they have this natural likeability and charm. I don't need anything from you, except to serve you. Singers & Orators. Ive also seen a lot of Capricorn Suns and Moons who had to take a lot of responsibility from a young age. Very passionate. She will be very lovely, herself, as well, and will have a reputation for being beautiful. Using derived houses, the 3rd house is the 7th from the 9th, the house of partners. Aphrodite: IN THE HEAT OF THE NOON HOUR A MAN TAKES A SIESTA. Meryl Streep Attractive Placements in the birth chart , Venus in Fire Signs: Aries, Sagittarius, Leo; they can love with a very very very big passion and excitement, their motto in my opinion will be "We did this but at least, we had fun". Thank you. The tenth house is the ruler of the parent that made the choices for the family, the one that was the leading figure, who could have been both a good example for the child and somebody to dread and fear. But we all know that he kidnapped her even though she fell in love with him later on (a case of Stockholm Syndrome). Dont be too nosy because you will see and hear things that will hurt you. There is something one cannot resist about them. unique style and aesthetic; aesthetic could also change very frequently Anyways my advice for Plutonians dont try to make people see the good in you, give them a reason to hate instead. But I also like Pan a LOT, well I don`t like him, but he is a big challenge in my life. Great attractor conjuct mars and Pluto (sagittarius) lastly, these may or may not apply to you but you might find something to be true about your friends, family, or lover. I have Aura in Libra and in the 10th house, it semi-squares my sun, opposes my venus and semi-squares my mars, what do you think this could mean? Jupiter in House Ten Jupiter in the 10th House Overview: Jupiter in the 10th house represents positive and fortuitous prospects in the realm of career and reputation. The 10th house of the birth chart describes our roles in society. Please take note that these observations doesn't resonate with everyone. One that you can easily relate to theatre, art and social gatherings? stanly county nfl players DD -""Is it only me, or do these Sabians have a common theme? and art (Aphrodite in Libra), too. Aphrodite was actually a goddess of war, not only sex, beauty, love and fertility. Bella sextile moon and neptune opposite saturn Here's some astro observations again. you could be attracted to confidence, the way a person carries themselves. 5. You might be impulsive, dive in very quickly and burn out if you're not careful. People will be like oh he probably planned this for years while when a Venusian does the same thing people will be like oh it was probably a mistake, she didnt mean it. This is what is activated by transits through the 4th house. My Aphrodite is trine my ASC, along with Venus, Sun, Merc and Saturn. Ive seen a lot of Cap Moons and Risings who are the oldest sibling in the family and a lot of Cancer Moons and Risings who are the youngest. Very pleasant and good social skills in general barring other placements, aspects, situations, etc. Smart af. In aspect to Midheaven the people around you can see you as a very attractive person., Leo/Libra/Scorpio/Capricorn/ in big 6 (Sun,Moon, Ascendant, Venus, Mars, Mercury OR Midheaven/MC/10th house, ASC - Mars/Venus/Sun/Neptune/Uranus/Saturn aspects. Aphrodite is the Goddess of Love and Beauty and according to Hesiod's Theogony, she was born from the foam in the waters of Paphos, on the island of Cyprus.She supposedly arose from the foam when the Titan Cronus slew his father Uranus and threw his genitals into the sea.. Sex is the most important thing to you. First, a bit of data from the astronomical and hard science side of life. Significant opportunities may present themselves during transits here. Venus in the 2nd house: Rich af. Either Medusa is overcome by Neptune and gives in to temptation, or she's raped by Neptune. - Intellectual stimulation as a flirting technique. PS Both sexes seem to manifest the asteroids in the same way. I did an overlook over these asteroids with the other muicman, too, and will just list the doublewhammies: Cupido / VenusCupido / ErosEros / MarsEros / NeptuneValentine / ValentineEros / Eros. Apollo sextile mercury (gemini) square venus, trine mars and quintile saturn(gemini) A thoughtfully prepared meal, with flavors bursting in just the right way, romances the palate. The description of this Fixed star says Obsession leads to a downfall.. To my Mercury/Pluto people please protect yourself. The 10th house in astrology is the house of Career and reputation. Putin is sexy because he is powerful. A transit here signifies events to do with your relationships be it business or romantic. 4)his Pan in my 7th house:conjuncts my Karma exactly! Shukra in karma-sthana-10 Venus in 10th house * BP Lama Jyotishavidya only search B.P. Seductive. could be attracted to those who are family-oriented and possess emotional intelligence. This is the most important house of all, and the one that requires your exact birth time. Fixed Star Facies 8 Capricorn conjunct Ascendant gives a person a probing and intense stare. Interestingly, it also rules your short-term priorities and your short trips including driving, your car and your commute. virgo here would probably be quite pedantic and technical regarding things like details about sacred text and spiritual practices/rituals. Remember that Aphrodite (Venus) was very vengeful and extremely jealous. There have a lot of psychological insights into others. This native may have a career in the field of beauty, such as a model, make up artist or fashion designer. Any planet transiting here affects you on a very personal level whether its your sense f self, experiences, feelings, or external events. It marks a time of transformation, which is often accompanied by deep introspection, worry, stress, fear or anxiety. Remember to schedule some downtime with family, too, when this happens. It is filled with beautiful girls with designer clothing and very good-looking, handsome boys. Like drugs, alcohol, smoking or medicines. This is the most visible house highlighting your career, vocation, or status in the world. Does anyone has any clue on how Aphrodite would work in synstry? Another extremely important section of the horoscope, the 7th house marks the angle of the Descentdant. Medusa Conjunct Pluto This realm also speaks to reputation and what we strive to be known for in this lifetime and after we're gone. - Jonnhys Apollo conj his AC- Adonis conj his Sun/Psych/Merc- Cupid conj his Saturn/Pluto- Sapprho conj his 5thcusp- Aphrodit its in his 9th,opose his Sun tight- Pan is exact conj his Kiron- Anteros is conj his Valentine.opose his VX, - My ANteros is conj my Pluto.trine my NN- Adonis is conj my Pluto- Cupid is conj my Neptune/IC- Sapprho is in my 8th,conj my Osiris- Aphrpdite is conj my Isis/MC- Pan is exact trine my VX and Jup- Apollo is conj my Sun, - His Psych/Adonis/Cupid falls in my 1st:my bf feels very attracted to my way of appearing and also awakes my soul in an intuitive way, - My Anteros conj his Sat/PLut/Cupid , falling in his 4th house: my loves longing i find in his deepest core and home.Feel my love returned through his commitment,intensity and himself. and what you like about others. Having your 11th house in fiery Aries can show you're someone who is a true independent warrior. It also highlights your general style and direction in life. her dad is more logical & reserved/introverted. 2 Bed House for sale. How long you stay angry at someone got a lot to do with your own placements BUT it also got a lot to do with the other persons placement. This native will be large, in charge and, probably, has a sense of danger about him. Tenth House. This house may also help you to polish your self-image, and you may expand your social circle. and exactly opposite my Sun-Moon-midpoint, also widely conjunct Saturn (4); That, in and of itself, makes them beautiful. Copyright [the-year] [site-link] | This website is intended for entertainment purposes only. The tenth house is one that is mindful about how we appear to the general population. above all this is just for fun. Mark Cartwright (CC BY-NC-SA) Aphrodite was the ancient Greek goddess of love, beauty, desire, and all aspects of sexuality. Do the asteroids contact your chart rulers? Thoughts on Aquarius aphrodite in 10h trine Saturn, conjunct Uranus, and square asc? Ohhh did you forget about ASTEROID LUST #4386 ?? Wow I have Medusa conjunct Ascendant and venus square Ascendant and indeed have an edgy style with a few tattoos and love of rock music. These natives will give off an aura of unconditional love. Venus Taurus magnetizes naturally -- with an easy going sensuality that puts others at ease too. Answer: Virgo Aphrodite in the 10H simple feminine beauty elegant look might give off a youthful vibe to the public clean girl. @elysiansparadise had mentioned that people with sun square moon may have parents who have a strained relationship with each other or they may be very incompatible. You can take charge with change and try to be true to yourself. Megan fox has this . Give also the meaning of the astedois youve asked about: 16 -- Psyche -- Perseverance of love, connection of a psychic nature, awakening of intuition, soul seeking completion.