black owned fence company atlanta

If youre not a fan of coffee, why not try Just Add Honey. From yoga to Pilates, tai-chi and beyond! Most Atlanta homeowners can expect to spend $1,000 to $4,000 on a new fence. Best Fence company we have worked with! What does that mean to your company? Well go through the process together to ensure that everything is in order and well not leave until youre satisfied with every aspect of the project. I'd definitely use them again. Great experience all around getting our fence done with Chamblee. When you choose a fence style for your farm or perimeter, let Precision Fenceworks work with you to figure out the best fit for your needs. I was referred to Fenceworks by a friend. For a truly unique skincare store and wellness center that has a Farm-to-Skin strategy, check out iwi fresh. We had over 400 feet of existing privacy fence and the crew was able to remove the old fence and install a new one in just two days. Chain link is extremely versatile and can be used in either a commercial or residential setting. Most importantly, it taught me how to provide my customers with the best service at a friendly price. Just reach out and let us know what you need, so we can evaluate the scope of the work and give you a written quote. Since 1997, All Advanced Fence has been handling a wide variety of commercial and residential fencing projects in Atlanta. Fenceworks of Georgia has been operating since 2015. I think I really got my money's worth and would highly recommend Apex. There's no job too big or too small. All books are secondhand, giving this Downtown gem its distinctive rustic charm. You will not go wrong with them! We offer full service installation as well as repair and maintenance on fence types from wooden fences to metal, chain link, and commercial fences or residential secure entry. What should I do before installing a fence? Its team has more than ten years of experience in outdoor construction. We absolutely love the work they have done. Providers who respond quickly, answer questions thoroughly, and communicate politely score higher. Fence Company in Atlanta GA - Best Choice Fencing FENCING Landscaping Service REQUEST A QUOTE How it works Take 2 minutes to fill out the web-based forms and let us know your concerns. They walked the perimeter with me ahead of time to follow the boundaries that were verified earlier by our surveyer. Our fence team here in Atlanta can get you a custom fence quote quickly. . Recommend! Very happy. That amounts to approximately 2 million. FREE ESTIMATE NOW (770) 396-4200 Miguel and his crew met and exceeded all of our expectations about the fence. We even go out more often to our backyard now, enjoying the craftsmanship of our new fence. If you live outside city limits, your county may require permits for some projects. Whether its a wood fence or metal fence, we can do it! The Busy Bee Cafe serves up classic Southern dishes, providing their loyal fanbase with top-notch comfort food. 770-452-9900 We will not allow our customers to be left with a secon-rate fence, nor a shabby building system. 4th Ave Market is the largest Black-owned beauty store in the U.S. for people of color, carrying thousands of Black-owned brands of hair, skin, and personal-care products. Commercial and industrial services include commercial gates, wire mesh petitions, storage cages, and razor ribbon. Timely installation and really quality work! The company also invests . Clear the fence line (doing this ahead of the workers will save their time and your money). Were in love with the smoothies at Xtraction, however, theres an entire rotating menu of plant-based dishes and goodies for all ATLiens on a vegan diet, or just trying to cut down on meat consumption. Black Chain Link. Eric Fischer was our sales rep and he did everything he could to make me feel comfortable with the process. Jason Cade was our project manager. waterproof paper for resin. Skip to content. We already got a lot of compliments from our neighbors too! Commercial fences, much like residential fences tend to serve a dual purpose enhance perimeter security and add some style to the property. We really appreciate Jason and his interest in us as clients and Victor, who is So Talented and kind. The crew did an excellent job with the install. Wood has a natural beauty to it and enhances the surrounding landscape. No problems whatsoever. 2023 Expertise.com. Get a fresh cut at Atlantic Station with Tonys Barber Studio. Steel ornamental fences in Atlanta offer a unique blend of style and maintenance-free design, and give you the look of more expensive wrought iron fencing, without the larger price tag and maintenance issues. I have large doggies and feel very relaxed now that they are safe and secure !! The fence looks awesome. The company installs privacy fences that cater to its residential client's preferences and safety needs. Its team works closely with clients in developing customized fencing solutions that include different fence types, such as chain link, ornamental, wood, and vinyl. In addition, the company constructs decks that can be used as entertainment spaces or sitting areas, along with pergolas that provide outdoor privacy. We even installed a custom bamboo fence for the Atlanta Zoo. Wood fences are among the most commonly sought after fence options for homeowners in Atlanta. A new holding company run by former White House aide Ashley Bell and Civil Rights icon Bernice King says it's making history with the purchase of a bank that aims to boost . From candles to ceramics, dcor and more, its the perfect place to support local and support Black-owned ATL. The crew installed the fence as scheduled and did a beautiful job. The company installs and maintains wood and metal fences, including a wide range of ornamental steel and aluminum designs. Parker came out, measured everything, and got me a quote very quickly. All contracts are completed in a timely fashion with expert craftsmanship. The business installs chain link fences, ornamental aluminum fences, wood fences, PVC fences, ecostone fences, ornamental steel fences, pool safety fences, handrails, and gates. Its crew also fixes fences with missing panels, holes, and wood rot. We take pride in our work and are the best of the best when it comes to fencing. HABANOS Cigar Lounge. WHAT WE DO C & C Fence offers a variety of high quality and professional services. Its staff works with clients to provide them with customized fences that suit their needs and tastes. After all, we would never be where we are today (a top Atlanta fence company) if it was not for customers like you. After everything is decided then we can begin creating and putting up your fence in just two weeks. Aaron. The site was left very tidy at completion. We are very happy with the finished fence (as is the dog). At Bravo Fence, our contractors understand the different requirements between small residential and large commercial properties. Chain link fencing can be used in almost any situation, is reasonably affordable and can last for years. Rob arrived at the first meeting with us and took his time to understand exactly what we want and gave us some good ideas we later used in our project. Were dedicated to providing quick and easy fence repair and staining services. Their mission to increase the size and number of minority and women-owned businesses throughout the United States. . The lady at the front desk when I made my deposit, was super sweet. Security A new fence protects your family and property. The price was slightly less than the competitors', but I received personal service from the owner. Click here for more information. Tightly spaced wood picket fences offer more privacy and a better boundary for pets and animals. At FenceWorks of Georgia, we are a full service fence contractor serving the greater Atlanta area from Smyrna to Dacula and beyond. Democrats and voting rights advocates argue that Georgia's new voting law . We hire mystery shoppers to call our providers anonymously and evaluate them. Thats why we provide quick, competitive quotes without sacrificing quality or service. Eric answered all of my questions patiently and thoroughly. At FenceWorks of Georgia, we are a full service fence contractor serving the greater Atlanta area from Smyrna to Dacula and beyond. And the price was right there what I thought it should be. Thanks again Sonya! I recommend them to all my new home buyers! Customers appreciate their courtesy, professionalism, knowledge, and customer service. In 2004, Bravo Fence Company was founded in Marietta. What do your other clients have to say about your work. 529 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308. These types of fences vary depending on what the clients require. Aluminum ornamental fences offer elegance and beauty similar to more expensive steel or wrought iron fences in Atlanta. Honestly it makes the ones around me not look very good. Monday-Friday Davidson Wine Co, an Urban Winery by Lindsey Williams, Davidson NC. Roger did an excellent job with the physical installation. black owned fence company atlanta. Finance your fence . With Black art up on walls, and cocktails flowing throughout the night, The Parlor has become one of the hottest cocktail bars in the ATL. Top Ace is a contractor that serves property owners in Atlanta. Or you can fill out a fence quote form on this website and well reach out to you as soon as possible. So whether you need a small fence repair, fence demolition or want a brand new fence installed, call a premier fence company, FenceWorks of Georgia. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Regardless of why you need your fence, the installation professionals at FenceWorks of Georgia are ready to help. Service Focus. Our installers ensure minimal interruption and deliver professional quality fencing products to reflect the look of your business or home. The Owner, Brian, met with us promptly, was very responsive to any email or calls with questions, and talked us through the process well. If the fence is only on your property, then its yours. Carl and his crew did an excellent job installing my 5 foot galvanized chain link fence & electric aluminium gate. For a wood fence, it depends a lot on the type of wood: Aluminum, vinyl, and pressure-treated wood make the most durable, long-lasting fences. What: Market-place with products from Black-owned creators. Here are 10 black-owned businesses we've highlighted in print and online. Quick contracting company strives on customer satisfaction. You can be as specific as you want with what type of fence you need, or just give us a general idea of what youre looking for and we can help get you your perfect fence. Clean your yard (not only where the fence will go, but also to make space for materials). Starting as a creative consultancy, the local brand has become a movement. They can also add style and elegance to a property. Get your plat (a plat is a survey map showing the divisions of the land where your property lies). There are three reasons why a new fence can increase your property value: Take a look here for more aboutthe benefits a fence can bring to your property. 770-975-5858 Fox Fence Company's complete wood shop can design and manufacture all types of Custom Fence Posts and Pickets, Wooden Arched Arbors and Pergolas and Custom Wood Estate and Walk Gates for your custom project or for the do-it yourselfer. Login . With special events, tastings, and an unbeatable selection of wines, 3 Parks Wine has become one of the most beloved neighborhood wine shops in the ATL. Residential and commercial clients can hire the firm to construct fencing to keep their homes and businesses secure. We have a 1.6-acre commercial property with 3 buildings along Highway 20 in Canton, GA. You can count on Apex Fence Company as the best high-quality fencing company in the greater Atlanta area. This enchanting bookstore stocks Black rare & classic literature. You can estimate the cost by measuring how many linear feet your fence will be. It installs a wide variety of fences, including aluminum, steel, wood, PVC, and composite fences. Quick Contracting Company inc. Fencing Contractors. We conduct ourselves with the highest moral and ethical values, and deal fairly and honestly with customers and employees. We have a wide selection of styles and colors to choose from when it comes to aluminum fences. The awesome retail space in Ponce City Market unites Black-owned businesses for a unique shopping experience. And good value for the money!! Chain link fences come in a variety of styles, heights, and colors depending on your application. Fence OKC is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business Oklahoma company. Welcome To American Fence Company Family owned and operated since 1948, American Fence Company is the premier fence rental, installation, and manufacturing company in the United States. Fence looks fantastic! However, if your current fence is in good shape, you dont have to chip in just because your neighbor would like to replace it with the latest and greatest. Diverse Professional . I started Apex Fence Company with a $100 bill and a free Craigslist ad. This Black-owned business hasnt been open long, nestled in the newly developed Trillith area. 07 Commercial Aluminum Fence. Notable Black production companies such as Overbrook Entertainment, Array, 40 Acres and a Mule, Tyler Perry Studios, CubeVision, Oprah's Harpo Production s, among others, have produced . Not just a Black-owned business, but a collection of vendors, shops, food, and more. With more than seven years of experience, the company builds, repairs, and installs different kinds of fences, such as chain link, PVC, steel, and aluminum. The crew was courteous and was careful to go over the details of the installation before they began the work. Commercial fences are for larger commercial projects and call for sturdier, stronger materials to protect a property from intruders, weather, and other unforeseen events. LEARN . There is not one absolute answer to this question (there are a lot of factors to consider). Whether you are looking for a classic aluminum fence in Marietta, a custom ornate privacy fence in Canton, or are in Druid Hills looking for a fence capable of protecting you from the zombie apocalypse, our experts have got you covered! Find out whether you need a permit or HOA approval for your fence in Atlanta and surrounding areas. At FenceWorks of Georgia we make our clients this promise: We promise to provide you with high quality work at the lowest competitive pricing. The company also handles oak, pine, and redwood fences, as well as custom bamboo options. Each provider is evaluated based on the quality and quantity of their reviews, their presence on multiple review sites, and their average minimum rating. Wood fences are usually less expensive than other materials and offer a unique and natural finish that compliments landscaping and the natural colors and textures of your yard. Our expert team offers excellent service, great quality, and a fair price. Creating fresh looks for men and women, its a hotspot for a haircuts in the ATL. They were so clean, no debris left behind. Our priority is making sure our Atlanta customers are happy with our work. It handles different fencing types, such as aluminum, wrought iron, steel security, solid metal security, electric, and picket. Once we scheduled the work, Maryann called from the office to collect the deposit. It also performs landscaping projects that focus on the exterior of properties, such as tree trimming, plants landscaping, and brush removal. Call Now For Free Estimate! Apex Fence was priced in the middle of the pack of quotes I received, but Tom's attitude, service, & attention to detail won them the job. On the day of installation, Miguel, the foreman, with his team arrived on time and made sure he understood every detail of the project and what we expect. All Advanced Fence utilizes safe digging procedures and collaborates with Georgia 811 to ensure that clients' utility lines are identified and assessed. Wrought iron offers superior durability and strength, but when superior strength isnt needed, the steel ornamental fence is the way to go. Vinyl is the choice for those who are looking for the look of wood fencing with very little regular maintenance. Arbitrary Living With over 6 decades of fence installing experience we have seen every type of fence you can think of for some of the largest institutions in Atlanta, such as the Hartsfield-Jackson Airport. You see, we build more than fences. Bravo Fence values cleanliness, professional conduct, and customer satisfaction. The black-family-owned company started in 2016, now has six pick-up locations and can be seen at many, if not most, Atlanta festivals. Automated Gate System with Stone Walls and Columns Woodstock, Ranch Rail Horse Fencing Alpharetta, Milton, Johns Creek, Commercial Student Housing Perimeter Fencing Kennesaw, White Vinyl Ranch Rail Fencing Cobb County. It installs various fence types, including aluminum, picket, rail, and privacy and shadow box fences that add safety and curb appeal. Fenceworks of Georgia is a company that caters to residential and commercial clients in the Atlanta metro. In June 2020, the Black-owned luxury private wine label, was established when the founders became passionate about wine and its rich history. We aim to supply a quality product to Atlanta and greater Georgia. Commercial fences tend to be put under heavier use that residential fences, so the right type and style of fence can make a big difference. The business provides barbed wire fences, chain link fences, fence panels, temporary job site chain link fences, and custom windscreens of various colors and sizes. From trendy fashion brands to knock-out restaurant chains in Atlanta, supporting Black entrepreneurs has been coherent to Atlantan culture throughout our influential history. The business offers a selection of fencing and gates including galvanized chain link fences, PVC fences, aluminum fences, vinyl coated chain link fences, steel fences, galvanized walk gates, PVC privacy style gates, aluminum ornamental gates, and steel ornamental gates. We highly recommend FenceWorks!!! If you are budget minded but want that impressive style, aluminum fencing is the way to go. New Here? Get A FREE Estimate. Fill your cart with an assortment of planters, vases, wallpapers, rugs, and more guilt-free. The family-owned and family-operated company has an in-house design consultant that helps with customized fences, screened and windowed porches, gazebos, and decks. Its experts help clients keep their properties safe and maintain their privacy by creating, replacing, and restoring a variety of fences, working with materials such as wood, aluminum, and vinyl. Our close-knit, experienced team of project managers, installation experts, fence craftsmen, and customer service representatives are qualified and ready to meet all of your fencing needs throughout the Atlanta area. Our goal is to get you the best fence possible that will last and continue to add value to your home. I have already had several people stop by and ask me for their business cards. I learned a lot that first year, everything from how many times your thumb can survive being hit with a hammer, to the best techniques for digging a hole by hand in the Georgia red clay. Loosely spaced wood picket fences offer a little more style and visibility. Business Hours: We are open Monday-Friday 8:00AM5:00PM. Heres a list of 33 Black-owned businesses you can support this Black History Month, and every other month after that! America Fence Company offers its services to the property owners of Atlanta and the surrounding areas. If the fence lies on the line between your two properties, this is a boundary fence. Easy-to-use online account management and bill payment. 770-975-5858. Precision Fenceworks is based in Athens and Atlanta, GA and serves the Southeast with on-site fence design and build. We pride ourselves on the feedback we get from our customers. Hope to hear from you soon. ZuCot Gallery is the largest African-American owned fine art gallery in the Southeast. Send us your plans or describe the fence of your dreams and well help you design it. Additionally, we had them come back out to do some custom projects in our backyard- hot tub privacy fence, custom dog pen, shed lean-to door, and special gates for our patio area. It also provides homeowners with ornamental steel, custom estate gates, automatic gate operators, custom railings, and ornamental aluminum. It manufactures and installs various types of fences, such as vinyl, aluminum, and chain link. Here's a list of 33 Black-owned businesses you can support this Black History Month, and every other month after that! Take advantage of the security, privacy, and peace of mind your new fence will provide. At First Fence of Georgia, we treat you like family, and that's not just lip service. We believe to effectively contribute and provide impactful service to our clients, we must take a holistic approach to any assignment. Finally, continue on Olympic Dr to your destination, them turn left at Pine Hollow. Where: Ponce City Market, Serenbe, and online. These guys did a great job fixing my metal fence gate. For judgement-free yoga classes of all levels, try out Stellar Power Yoga. are amazing and do excellent work. We Offer Financing to Qualifying Customers, SAWN ARCH SHADOWBOX WITH FRENCH GOTHIC POSTS. Enter your contact details here to help us serve you better & faster. We understand the driving force of a successful fence company is to provide our customers with "Incredible. Working with a reputable fence company will pay off both in the short and long run. A white picket fence could be the perfect choice to accent your new dream home, or you may prefer a nice wooden privacy fence to go around your backyard. I had call two other fence companies, they did not showed up when they say to do the estimate. The experience was easy and communication was great. Throughout the process he was always easy to reach and a pleasure to communicate with. Apex Fence Company serves the Atlanta metro area and most of North Georgia. Alpha Fence performs various maintenance services such as painting and staining to protect and beautify its clients' fences and gates. It uses materials from brands like Ameristar, Bufftech, and Alumi-Guard. Our fence company is ranked among the top fence companies in Athens GA, Atlanta GA and Gainesville GA. We strive for customer satisfaction in all of our fence projects. Owners David and Linda Clark are both Certified Fence Professionals and leaders in the American Fence Association, offering clients in-depth knowledge of building codes, new fencing materials, and the latest installation techniques. Call 770-506-3222 for a consultation. A fence made of treated lumber can last 20 years or more. Lotus Flame Candle Co. sun in bag, moon in szn. Show off your hometown pride with some swag from Atlanta Influences Everything. The cities of Atlanta, Sandy Springs, Milton, Johns Creek, and Brookhaven all require permits for building fences. The company has focused on Public-Private ownership deals of a large number of highrises and . Home; . HIGHLY RECOMMEND, We have had a complete fence installed by Fence Works of Ga and we have been so pleased. How much does it cost to replace a fence around a home? fixed the hinge, welded it back together, and painted everything to match. I would highly recommend chamblee fence. Today we have expanded to serve the entire metro Atlanta area and even North Georgia on larger commercial projects. At Bravo Fence, our goal is to provide all of our customers with superior service, top quality materials, and expert advice to satisfy customers at a competitive price. The workers who installed the fence were friendly, trustworthy, polite, efficient, and hard-working. with a professional fence company. Filters. They even added an access gate to my neighbors fence, because his company did such a horrific job on installation. With offices in Marietta and Lawrenceville, we are able to service all of Atlanta and its suburbs. Chamblee fence took into consideration every single concern we had. It offers a variety of colors and designs for its fence solutions and customizes various types of fences, such as wood, vinyl, and chain link. Explore Black banks long important to Atlanta, a . 7 Best Homeowners Insurance Companies of 2023. I wanted a 6 foot privacy fence for my dog, I went with the scalloped design. It has catered to Zoo Atlanta, Costco, and FedEx. Search Advanced search. Not to mention how quick it was installed. 2006 Cascade Fence Company, Inc. All rights reserved. It also offers fence restoration services, which include the replacement of warped and cracked wood pieces. Lady Fencer Inc. is open Monday through Friday, but is open any time by appointment. We help you get it done in 3 easy steps WITHOUT HASSLE 1 Choose Your Fence Do you desire privacy or enhanced security? More. Find a quality fence builder. When the job is done on time and with good workmanship there is no better experience. Buckhead Fence Company provides fence Installation in the Atlanta Metropolitan area. Their beer garden has Cornhole, Beer Pong, and Jenga (Hippin Hops Style). The price was also extremely reasonable! Get started Ergeon Fences & Gates Free estimates Offers payment plans See Portfolio He came back the next morning and hustled to get it done before a birthday party at my house in the afternoon. The company offers a wide range of fencing styles and options, depending on its clients' needs. It has more than 60 years of experience helping clients protect their privacy, delineate property lines, and secure their children and pets. Marcus' Black-owned general contracting firm is licensed, bonded, and insured for both residential and commercial work. Best fence installation near me in Atlanta, Georgia Sort:Recommended 1 All Fast-responding Request a Quote Virtual Consultations Free price estimates from local Fence & Gate Contractors Tell us about your project and get help from sponsored businesses. Our installers have more than fifteen years of experience in fence design and installation. If the fence is completely on your neighbors property, then the fence belongs to him, and he can do what he wants with it. Anthony E. Ray. H. J. Russell & Company, founded 70 years ago, is a vertically integrated service provider specializing in construction, program management, and real estate development. 495 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308. Based in Odenton, the general contractor has experience renovating single spaces and decks as well as additions and whole-home overhauls. Spectrum Fence renders its services to home and business owners in Atlanta. Wood fences are the most popular fences for homes and residential areas, and can meet a wide range of styles and needs. Just 7% of Black-owned employer firms have six to 10 employees, compared to a national average of 12%. Other services the company offers are lawn mowing, leaf removal and fall cleanups, fertilizing and weed control, and overseeding. It helps residential and commercial clients improve property value, maximize privacy, and increase security by installing custom fences. It supports the educational foundation of the American Fence Association. To put it simply, a black owned company is one which is managed and operated by black or African American owners and shareholders. atl kula is inspired by natures ability to withstand and transform, making it the perfect place to relax, unwind, and work out. Need a Fence Company? With two locations in the metro area, theyve become a go-to for many Atlantan families. Chamblee Fence Company is a family-owned and family-operated establishment that serves homes, businesses, and government agencies in Atlanta. Taking off one star because the payment options could use a little update to match common expectations today. We work hard to give every client a beautiful fence that will last for years to come. First, Steve gave us a great price, which included removing our nasty old chain link. Brian and his workers who came out to install the fence did a very professional job. Lace up your skates and head to the roller rink at Cascade. Atlanta Fence Company, Fence Works of Georgia, is a locally owned and operated Atlanta Fence Builder specializing in delivering quality fences at great prices throughout the metro Atlanta area. A wooden or vinyl privacy fence is the only type that can protect you from the prying eyes of your neighbors, while still offering you the protection and security of other fences. What is the procedure for replacing or repairing your fence? Our sales person, Brad Sears, was responsive, knowledgeable, and explained the process in detail. Michael came out to measure twice, as we had a wide gate opening on a slope in our yard. Contact us 24/7, whether you need fence installation, fence repair, or any fencing materials. Celebrities like Keri Hilson and Gucci Mayne, Kandi Burrus and Jermain Dupri have been spotted rocking their awesome selection of clothes, accessories, and more. Their price was the least expensive of anyone I contacted. For some more self-care, make sure to check out these beautifully scented candles by Love Ground Candle Co. As well as being Black-owned and local, they create clean burning, eco-friendly, soy candles in array of scents and smells guaranteed to impress. He even suggested things I hadn't considered to get the fence I wanted. My adorning beautiful eyelash style black aluminum electric single arm gate is the jewel of my home!!!! Black business owners receive less business financing, less often, and at higher rates. Find out whether you need a permit or HOA approval for your fence in Atlanta and surrounding areas. Our wood fences range from picket fences to privacy fences and even farm style fences. Do you desire privacy or enhanced security? H.J. On average, installation of a wood privacy fence costs between $15 and $25 per linear foot, depending on material costs.