cheap trucks for sale under $3,000

Buy your next car from home, pressure free. accuracy of such information. It needs an O2 sensor, New spark plug wires. Change oil every 5k or close to it. Listed 57 days ago, Fort Walton Beach, FL Very clean 4x4 truck for $3K, strong motor, cranks but won't start, security issue, many new 06 Chevy Avalanche. The truck is in perfect Price very negotiable. Listed 4 days ago, Mastic Beach, NY OUR ADDRESS: 1900 AURORA RD. Get email alerts on this search. - My dad drove it for 2 years and put almost 200,000 miles on it without a tune-up. expressed or implied. A few years ago I bought a 3-Series flood car from these guys, and I could not have had a better experience. I figure if I put $1000 of extra maintenance in wear parts a year into it thats a bargain compared to a monthly new truck payment so thats my plan with a truck in excellent condition of this age. These add-ons are not disclosed anywhere on their many used car advertising sites, nor in-person prior to completing the purchase. Powered by an 83kw Electric M After trying to negotiate then down, my wife and I offered the full advertised price for one of their vehicle. Just kept feeding it oil until I was 24 n let my ex drive it. I will most certainly be back!! - I just put its second set of new brake pads / rotors on along with new calipers as well, I also installed a new Cat back exhaust on it however the old exhaust was still basically fine. - It's a 4wd extended cab with the 6.5 ft bed. Search filters. . There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. - Harlan, IA I have done very little to it other than regular maintenance. materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either - Listed 1 day ago, Saint Petersburg, FL Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. Wheels: 22" Amg Black Multispoke Turbine They began drafting the documents. Othervthan brakes and other wear parts the rest of truck is all original. home delivery on some or all of its cars. Therefore we have expanded your criteria. Listed 19 days ago, Chattanooga, TN Cheap Used Cars for Sale in Saint Petersburg, FL. Jasmine was a great help in trying to get my Daughter in a car when I start looking for my next car she would be the first person I will contact her personality and attitude was over and beyond what most sales people do this day and time Thank you Jasmine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In my case, this was on a car listed just under $6000 on Edmunds, their own website, and many other used car websites. Rocker panels and starting on the front of box. Very smooth ride, Timely and personable service, distance wasn't an issue for closure, vehicle matched price range without pressure of up-selling (review is within first 30 days of ownership). I was getting pretty discouraged and was beginning to think that this was going to be my only option until I stopped into this lot. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Most of these pickup truck deals were manually chosen specially for people with low budget searching for where to find or buy a cheap pickup truck that costs no more than $1000, $2000 or up to $5000 dollars. TrueCar has over 650,793 listings nationwide, updated daily. never given me any - I repeat - never, trouble. 2016 Mercedes-Benz B-Class 4dr HB Electric DriveWholesale Prices Available to Public now! Listed 135 days ago, Miami, FL It's been a good truck. If you're looking to buy a new or used Pop Up Camper, look no further than RV Trader. This truck is great. Range will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery-pack age/condition and other factors. See hi-res pictures, prices and vehicle info on PickupTrucks.com. - We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. BUT, once I have the money or parts it will take to fix the front left wheel and steering assembly, it'll be back on the highway screaming again! I wasted more than 2 hours driving there and back, plus test driving the car, before they disclosed their true offered price. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, What impressed me the most was that Matt and Mark went the extra step above and to my very pleasant surprise found me, not 1 but 2, of the cars I really wanted!!! Built Ford tough REALLY means what they say! CALL NOW! Call us or visit us now we have a huge selection of . By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to 4) Add the cost of the vehicle, parts, repairs and time to fix and compare this amount of money and time to the same model vehicle that a dealership or private owner has for sale and analyze if the repair of the salvage vehicle is worth it.sometimes it is: sometimes it's not. So I use the 4x4 a lot. 50 Best Used Cars for Sale under $3,000, Savings from $489 Price Range Year Range Make & Model All makes & models Trim -- Body Style -- Vehicle Category -- Location Search city or zip Radius 50 mi 10 mi 25 mi 50 mi 100 mi 150 mi 200 mi 300 mi 500 mi Any Show More Filters 45728 Results Sort Best Match Best Match Price (Least Expensive First) Paying him $100.00 for his time might save you thousands of dollars in the long run. Listed 83 days ago, Haines City, FL 304,036 miles. accuracy of such information. He made the car buying process easy. Front end parts kit brakes rotors all around and rear seals. Thanks Tom for making it happen for us at Mathews Ford! Range Score is Recurrent Motors comparison of the vehicles current estimated range to what was normal when new. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. She grunts a little but enough power there to get it done. rather than buy another vehicle. Asking $3000 OBO. They were great to work with. This truck is a Ford F150 XLT 1993 for $3K with 259k miles. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Trucks Under $3,000 for Sale by Owner in Atlanta GA, Trucks Under $3,000 for Sale by Owner in Boston MA, Trucks Under $3,000 for Sale by Owner in Chicago IL, Trucks Under $3,000 for Sale by Owner in Dallas TX, Trucks Under $3,000 for Sale by Owner in Detroit MI, Trucks Under $3,000 for Sale by Owner in Houston TX, Trucks Under $3,000 for Sale by Owner in Los Angeles CA, Trucks Under $3,000 for Sale by Owner in Miami FL, Trucks Under $3,000 for Sale by Owner in New York NY, Trucks Under $3,000 for Sale by Owner in Philadelphia PA, Trucks Under $3,000 for Sale by Owner in Phoenix AZ, Trucks Under $3,000 for Sale by Owner in San Diego CA, Used 4x4 Trucks for Under $5,000 (with Photos), Cars for Sale Privately by Owner Under $1,500. - - There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. Its still my daily driver and looks basically like when it came off the dealers lot so Im going to try and get another 10 years out of it just because Im sure I probably can. Standard rust out. Exclusive Trim Package Almost two more years on the 09 F150 5.4 FX4 s/crew and its still going basically trouble free. He kept us informed from beginning to end. My prior car needed some work due to the door being dented In. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. !This Narvik Black with Black interior trim is a great find with only 16k miles. VIN: 3C3CFFGE9DT750803 Stock: 750803 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-03-2022, Located in Van Nuys, CA / 15 miles away from Los Angeles, CA. Listed 201 days ago, Sanford, FL Vehicles sorted from highest to lowest price. Get a Kelley Blue Book instant cash offer. Used trucks and pickups for sale under $5,000 near you. 2016 Mercedes-Benz B-Class Electric Drive, No accidents, 1 Owner, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 2 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, Exclude vehicles with Major Issues Reported. Search over 53 used Trucks priced under $4,000. This vehicle information is subject to the dealer website and the Carfax history record! Super easy purchase, would definitely shop here again! I was able to get my new car at a good price and it runs like a dream. Calls may be prerecorded. population estimates of the average ratio (+/- 2 standard deviations) of sitting height to height. CL. Plenty of cab room and leg room. Listed 29 days ago, Boaz, AL Z71 LS 1SE Crew Cab Short Box 2WD Automatic. . Fantastic experience buying my car. Air cond compressor, condenser. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs. - 30 for sale starting at $103,500. Listed 84 days ago, Gray Court, SC Save Search. are based on surveys from the CDC and Leiden University Medical Center, and are derived from All Rights Reserved. seller or other third parties; iSeeCars.com is not responsible for the 960 for sale starting at $3,000. The 2001 SVT Build # 4341 Ford Lightning are still amazing looking trucks and a blast to drive. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. We make minimum head room and leg room recommendations based on your height. Asking for $3K or BEST 1999 F250 truck for $3K in Texas-79720 with a 2003 engine installed with 150,000 miles. Find compact, mid-size, full-size, 4x4, and heavy duty trucks for $5k or less. CarFax No Accidents Reported,Low Mileage,Green Vehicle,Automatic Parking,Back-Up Camera,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Heated Seats,Keyless Start,Navigation S VIN: WBY1Z2C58EV284113 Stock: EV284113P Certified Pre-Owned: No. Plenty of leg room front and ball. A mechanic can identify hidden damage and cost that you as a buyer can not identify. Their advertised prices are complete lies. THIS THE BEST FORD ENGINE EVER MANUFACTURED TO THIS DAYI AM A CAR GUY AND I MAINTAIN THIS TRUCK USING SYNTHETIC OIL AND FILTER, ZMAX OIL AND FUEL K & N AIR FILTER ETC Had warranty work done on my ram 1500 , sales department is always so nice and helpful, service was way better then last time I was there . - a virtual appointment! Tires less 2000 Chevy S10, V6, 140k miles, premium rims, stereo, low profile tires, great truck. . Start your search at Auto.com 0 Trucks Nationwide Sort by Best Value No Results Your query returned no results, please widen your search. Listed 2 days ago, Montevideo, MN New distributor cap. It sat for nine months, while the whole time I kept telling him I could tune it up and put it back in service. CARFAX One-Owner.10 Speakers, 14-Way Power Seats w/Memory Package, 3 Years of 30 Minute DC Charging Sessions, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 8-Way VIN: WP0AB2Y17MSA45232 Stock: MSA45232P Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-13-2023, VIN: 7SAYGDEF8NF399321 Stock: 399321 Certified Pre-Owned: No, VIN: 5YJ3E1EB3NF173129 Stock: 173129 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Los Angeles, CA / 2 miles away from Los Angeles, CA. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. We test drive a few vehicles, and found the perfect car for our needs. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Yes Copyright 2007-2023. Very reliable never gave up. If your looking for a hassle-free honest locally owned dealership this is for you. To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. Gets 18+ mpg. - You can filter your results by using the vehicle search form below. Vehicle drives and runs good. - Replaced rear springs and shocks as well with bed replacement. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Use for comparison purposes only. Browse cheap vehicles in Centerburg, OH for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $8,000. Id be pretty careful if I was buying one used now however as theyre not all in the condition that mine is. Transmission went out a few days ago. Listed 13 days ago, Owings Mills, MD Our recommendations Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car: The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the Listed 211 days ago. Email me new used car listings matching this search: By clicking "SIGNUP" you agree to If you go and buy salvage car and rebuild it most times your going run into stuff that your not aware of. You can get more information about this car from your couch through - Displaying 1 - 0 of 0 listings Filtering by Clear All $3,000 I didn't feel like they were trying to upsell me and they felt like honest friends to me. this was my first car, it is a good and hardy truck that helps me with my job, it has some faults like parts going out, but overall id say worth it. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. seller or other third parties; iSeeCars.com is not responsible for the upon request. This truck (F150 FX4 ) See if you can save on car insurance on KBB.com, Pre-qualify for a car loan with no credit score impact. Average price for Used Trucks Under $3,000: $2,616. ASK ABOUT 100% NO CREDIT CHECK FINANCING !!! - He gave a used car dealer $3,900 for it with no overdrive. Used Cars Under $3000 Shreveport, LA. He listened to me and stuck within my price range instead of trying to get me into something more expensive like everyone else did. Water pump. Audio And Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel, Used Electric Cars, Trucks and SUVs for Sale in Los Angeles, CA, Used Certified-Pre-Owned Volkswagen Golf GTI, Used Porsche For Sale near West Palm Beach, FL, Used Subaru For Sale near Los Angeles, CA, Used Lamborghini For Sale near Pittsburgh, PA, Used Hummer For Sale near Bloomington, IL, Used Chevrolet For Sale near Honolulu, HI, Used Infiniti For Sale near Charlotte, NC, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near Philadelphia, PA, Used Subaru For Sale near Baton Rouge, LA, New Audi E-Tron Gt for Sale in Willowbrook, IL, New Audi E-Tron S for Sale in Portland, OR, Best Audi S5 Lease Deals in Hollywood, FL, New Audi E-Tron S for Sale in Alameda, CA, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Listed today, Sanford, FL Panoramic Roof I have gotten so many compliments on it. - Listed 1 day ago, Deerfield Beach, FL Im very happy with my purchase. Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! Erik sold me both of my Fuision?s and my experience was great! So I am 3rd owner, bought it from a friend.It is among frills xl with 4.9 All Rights Reserved. - They will not sell you a car at their advertised price, as they add so-called theft protection and other useless add-ons for $3000. They' re ( MFG'S ) not building them like this any more. Used Trucks Under $3,000 Used Trucks Under $3,000 in Boydton, VA Zip Code Radius to All to to See more studies. Most of these truck deals were manually chosen specially for people with low budget searching for where to find or buy a cheap truck that costs no more than $1000, $2000 or up to $5000 dollars. * 1,234 mi NO PRICE ANALYSIS Sugar Land, TX (17 mi) (832) 234-9397 Request Info No Image Available I stopped by several other car lots around town and all they wanted to do was get me into something that I would have to finance through them at a ridiculously high interest rate. Check out these listings from @officialautocom for used trucks Not bad for a truck that's seen a lot more gravel roads than hiways. 2015 Nissan LEAF 4dr HB SWholesale Prices Available to Public now! Looks like crap on the Great truck for contractors or for personal use. This Nissan Frontier SE 2002 just needs a little work to get Great truck, water pump went out last weekend and don't have the time right now. The truck is a rust magnet and every truck made at same time that i see has exact same spots rusted my running boards are completely gone and i live ford trucks and vehicles only brand Ive owned my 1990 ranger had zero rust on it and was older so if buy 99 to 03 f150 check for rusty frame. Rip, these guys have used car shopping down to a science lots of options for cheaper vehicles and very quick we were in and out in under 30 min we will be back thanks again. Low miles. - Listed 1 day ago, Pensacola, FL After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Needless to say he balked on the idea, so I finally saved the $1.200 he wanted for it, and bought it from him. Listed 22 days ago, Gresham, OR Old Faithfull as I refer to it. We value your time and with competitive pricing, wide sele VIN: 5YJSA1H19EFP36548 Stock: 221687 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Pacoima, CA / 16 miles away from Los Angeles, CA. Overall for a truck going on 12 years old thats been paid off since 2014 Im way ahead of the game with this F150 FX4, nice 09-14 styles are starting to thin out now now so this one draws as much or more attention as when it was new.