dank memer work commands

This chart shows a view of problem reports submitted in the past 24 hours compared to the typical volume of reports by time of day. Dank Memer Commands. Moreover, the Discord Dank Memer bot must be added to your server. You can choose the art of your crime, each one has unique chances for coins, items and sometimes even death! Easy! All the permissions the bot requires will be listed. Typing in the command /advancements, You will be given three different options to choose from, the three options are: To create a giveaway for items, you can use the command /giveaway create items, from here you are required to input: You can choose a server to start the giveaway in, note that this requires the server to be partnered with Dank Memer, and you can also include a message of your own, note that this requires you to be a donor. Make a bet and roll two dice against the bot, whoever has the highest roll wins. Warning, I am very good at stealing your money. Purchase or interact with your own virtual pet! If there are any areas I can improve on, please let me know in your feedback below! With Dank Assistant, you will be reminded exactly when your cooldown is over! Randomly on each command, there is a chance you will have an exploding meme (big payout) or a dead meme (possible punishment). This command is used to use a currency item. It's mainly to manage your job within the bot, like applying, resigning, doing work shifts, checking your work stars, and checking out other types of jobs. Buy lottery tickets every hour. In addition, you get a multi boost for some time after prestiging. At certain points in the streak youll also get free meme boxes! Grab a fishing pole from the shop and go fishing for some fun items! The more that join, the higher chance of success! Dank Assistant. For the higher tier jobs, you will need to work a certain amount of hours before being able to unlock them. The winner is randomly drawn out on the hour. You can disable things per channel, role, or user. This command is used to gain coins and sometimes items! You can steal anywhere from 20% to 100% of their coins if successful! The first one to lose all the strength loses the game. The Dank Memer bot will now be available on your Discord server. Prefix Decide whether to enable or disable certain autoresponses on this server. Also, I have mentioned the invite link of the dank memer bot. See who has made changes to Dank Memer's settings in your server. All the commands are available on its website. Block the usage of certain items within your server. Share some coins with someone! Dig in the dirt to see what you can find! Quick, mom is gone, what are you gonna search on google? Regular: 3sPremium: 2s. Cooldowns Check your coin balance, or someone elses. . You can view your hours worked by typing "pls work info". All. Are they dad jokes, or are they puns? This command is used to beg for coins. This will not allow any other member to rob or heist. This command will reset nearly your entire currency profile (wipe coins, items, and more) in exchange for a higher multiplier, an exclusive badge, and a few items to get you started fresh with. See a multiude of animals from various subreddits. Heres what you can type to get started. My self and others were able to use commands such as "pls boobies" and "pls booty". (Multiplier affects this command up to 100% max). 6,978. droLnomeD3994 2 yr. ago. Or your enemies BTW if you think this is a real hack get your brain checked for smoothness, Imagine using a command to imagine something, Sick of someone? Proceed as follows. Get an invite for the bot or for the support server. Commands with single interactions still work, like "pls beg" or "pls dig". I recently haven't been able to use any dankmemer commands in my own server. Normie: 7sDonor: 5s Dank Memer Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. STEP 1: To add the dank memer bot on your discord server you have to first invite the dank memer bot. This command is a virtual fishing game! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Cannot be used in the middle of a bankrob! To handle your shifts, use the /work shifts command. I have mentioned all the commands with their description. Click on the authorize button when you have seen the permissions. Take your chances at stealing from someones pocket. There might be other people on the server who have gone through the same problem that you are currently facing. Search Results expand_more. Description Make the bot say whatever you want in annoying spoiler form! This command is a virtual hunting game! m!marry - Lets you propose to another Discord user. All. So working for less than that can risk me being fired. Dank Memer is a Discord meme bot that helps you make and share awesome memes. Enables will override disables. How To Start a New Paragraph in Facebook Messenger? Quantity - The amount of the item being given away, Winners - The total of winners that the giveaway should have, Hours - How long the giveaway should last open (in hours). You can set a simple cooldown like this: @commands.cooldown (1, 30, commands.BucketType.user) The previous decorator adds a ratelimit of 1 use every 30 seconds for each user. Bot Settings. Dig in the dirt to see what you can find! This command provides a simple way to earn quick coins, by guessing if the number is higher or lower. Prefix Now you just have to find the commands that you require from the section where I have mentioned all dank memer commands. Read the latest important message from the developers. Collectable. Subcommands. See who has made changes to Dank Memers config in your server. Also, you can read other sections about economy and games. Pack. Heres how you can add the Dank Memer bot to your Discord server. Cooldown(s) There is no pattern, it is randomly chosen each time! Currency. All expand_more. Youll need to be an admin or have admin permissions of the server you wish to add the bot to. If you like playing around with Discord Bots, heres a list of the most useful Discord Bots. Multipliers (Command) is a currency command in Dank Memer. Help the bot is not getting added to the server what to do? Take a short break from Dank Memer and not worry about your streaks, pet, or marriage. Fun. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Check your current multiplier within the bot, including any secret multipliers you may have unlocked! (Multiplier affects this command up to 100% max). You can use this command to check your current coin multipliers within the bot. This guide covers the Discord Dank Memer bot. Even Melmsie the founder of dank memer created this bot because he couldnt find some great memey material on discord. All Rights Reserved. It is common for some problems to be reported throughout the day. His specialty is writing extremely detailed how-to guides that even the most unexperienced person could follow. Purchase or interact with your own virtual pets. You can find all the dank memer bot commands at their website https://dankmemer.lol/commands. A prefix is a keyword which is unique to each bot and is added before a command so that bot can know whenever it is called and what it has to do. Defaults totrivia. Beg for coins to bolster your pocket balance. It is not purchasable, only found while running commands and in daily/normie boxes. Other ways to lose coins include someone robbing you, you have called the cops when there is no heist, the auto lottery can take out money from the bank, and many more. Also some extra common links to use! You will be able to see the dank memer icon on the left sidebar in the bot section and also you will receive an automated message which will contain some basic information. A streamer simulator! How To Setup & Use Dank Memer Bot on Discord - (Bot Commands)In this video, I have explained how to add and set up the Dank memer bot on Discord.Dank Memer i. Are they dad jokes, or are they puns? Command Example 1: One of the most basic commands is pls help command which will give you a complete list of commands that the bot can support. You can easily get promoted or fired when hired on Dank Memer. In this guide, well highlight how you can add and use the dank memer bot along with its commands on Discord. Take your chances and test your skills at blackjack. They can be viewed using the /help categories command. Consumable. Create your own showcase of items to flex within your profile. - Patreon-only drops access. An easy to run simple bot that lets you snipe messages in your Discord server. GamerTweak is where passionate gamers like you will find everything they need to know about video games - new and old. This command will reset nearly your entire currency profile (wipe coins, items, and more) in exchange for a higher multiplier, an exclusive badge, and a few items to get you started fresh with. TypeScript 1 Apache-2.0 66 0 0 Updated on Mar 25, 2022. statuspage Public archive. This filters out some items if family friendly mode is set to true. If you want any specific feature of the dank memer guide to be included in this article do mention it in the comments. If someone is not showing up, they arent cached. Fill out this bracket. In case the invite link mentioned below didnt work, do checkout their official website. Get a job and work for coins and some random rare items. This command provides a simple way to earn quick coins, by guessing if the number is higher or lower. You can steal anywhere from 20% to 100% of their coins if successful! Get your monthly injection of meme coins. Some commands have been moved to other commands, like Images, Meme, or Animals. This command will show your, or another users, currency profile. If the user clicks on the name of any job they unlocked from the work list embed, they will get directed to. Work This bot allows you to apply for its vacant positions and get hired. See a complete log of all items going in and out of your inventory. How to use currency / economy commands guide, All Dank Memer Bot commands (Tabular Form), To add the dank memer bot on your discord server you have to first invite the dank memer bot. Your odds of winning any given hour are 1 in however many people entered. I think I have been banned but as fair as I know I haven't done anything wrong. You can pick a location to search in for stuff. Shows pocket and bank. You can use this command to check your current coin multipliers within the bot. They need to earn or lose the item in question to show up. This is a list of items featured in Dank Memer. Discord Dank Memer is an excellent bot with multiple features you can utilize to create fun on Discord. AND the perks EVERY premium member gets: - #premium-chat access in DMC. Warning, I am very good at stealing your money. We eat, sleep, breathe gaming and we'll keep you updated with the latest right here! So I went to the join the official discord server for the first time to get support, but still I cannot message there either. You make a bet, and you try to get snake eyes (which are two ones on the dice). Currency - Decreased /advancements prestige requirements. When you get a job, you can type "pls work" every hour and you will be required to do a job-related task, which is time-limited. Description nsfw commands are still there though - just use them in an nsfw channel. We will understand what it is and what you can achieve with the bot. Leave the user argument empty to see your own. sniper Public. In the fight game you will be given attack methods and strength. Proceed as follows. One of the ways we support development on our (mostly) FTP bot is through selling lootboxes! Answer some trivia for a chance to win some coins. See whats in the currency store! pls image This command will display a list of more categories that have images for memes. See the top 10 gamers in your guild or globally You can provide the name of any of the games in the `Games` category to see leaderboard information on that specific game. See who the richest users in your current server are! Support Login. There are many commands that you can use in dank memer to gain coins such as beg, work, seach, daily, weekly, redeem, slots, gamble, postmeme, steal @user, sell . Calculate tax on a number according to dank memer tax rates. Discord Dank Memer Bot: How To Add And Use Commands. View somebody's inventory. Use this command to enable disabled commands or categories. Get your monthly injection of meme coins. You can enable things by user, channel, or role. Your odds of winning any given hour are 1 in however many people entered. Learn more about Teams You have a random chance to either gain some coins (and sometimes items), and a random chance to get nothing at all. Be aware that this page may change later on. pls spoiler , See a random site from https://theuselessweb.com/, Make the bot say whatever you want with a bit of vapor, pls vaporwave . What is Dank Memer Bot about? Most jobs can fire you if you dont work the required amount daily, or if you fail the mini-games multiple times a day! My dad use to walk around bottomless. Can't use any commands. Some pets have better stats than others, which are reflected by their prices. Teams. This is a list of items featured in Dank Memer. Typing in the command /advancements, You will be given three different options to choose from, the three options are: /giveaway create items <quantity> <item> <winners> <hours> [server] [message] This option allows you to create a global giveaway specifically for item-only . You can use the coins to buy items from the shop. Make sure to keep their love above 0% or itll run away and you will have to find a new pet . pls disable [command | all] [#channel | role]. For the bot to work correctly, accept all permissions. Commands Changelog Store Items Community. Moreover, Dank Memer has plenty of memes for everyone to enjoy. pls work [info | resign | list | view (job name)]. If theres a specific group you wish to add it to, you can simply just right-click on it and add it to the group. The bot has a wide range of commands, including commands for making memes, generating gifs, creating emoji packs, and much more. Each place has unique chances for coins or items, and a few also have the ability to kill you! I tried to check the wiki and commands for the bot but I can't find any reference to these commands anymore. The easiest ways to get a promotion is to: Work stars are obtained every 20 promotions and give a higher chance of gaining work items. Power-up. You can also ask an administrator to add it for you. If so, this article will help guide you through the process. I think this might have given you a basic idea how to use dank memer commands. Command Details We also have the option to change the prefix from the discord setting, it may sometimes lead to the bot not working issues (hapenned to me I forgot the prefix of the about and thought the bot might be down) therefore be careful while changing the prefix. Work Alternatively, you can even save some of these within a word document or notepad so that if the site faces issues your entertainment doesnt stop. Sick of someone asking dumb questions? Post (fake) memes with the chance to earn some coins. In this guess game you have to guess the correct number from a given range provided by dank memer. There are also multiple shop items (and pets) that can defend someones wallet, so be weary of that! You don't keep your salary promotion after resigning or getting fired. This only lists pocket coins, there are no bank leaderboards yet. Pocket, bank, and net worth. Purchase or interact with your own virtual pet! Here's some things you can check on: Make sure the bot is online. Deposit money into your bank account from your pocket! You unlock jobs which give you more coins by reaching certain working hours. This subreddit is mainly for Dank Memer related memes, announcements, sharing experiences with other Dank Memer users. Dank Memer is a very popular bot on Discord for image manipulation and playing with the currency system. I think I have been banned but as fair as I know I haven't done anything wrong. Cooldown(s) This command is used to beg for coins. I've already tried the command, "pls work info". Block Commands. You can get a pet by choosing and purchasing one using the command /pets buy. Each job has its shift time and varying salary, and you must meet the required daily shifts for the job you are applying for. So please help me understand. The Dank Memer is a Discord bot that acts as a global currency game, allowing people to collect items, rob friends, get rich, gamble, etc. go to dankmemer.lol/commands then in the nsfw tab u can see the list of commands.