lee county elementary schools ratings

2 Niche users give it an average review of 5 stars. As a child attending the Demopolis school system, I have been blessed to attend many activities. 50 Niche users give it an average review of 4.6 stars. Featured Review: Niche User says I went to school here and had a lot of fun. Check out our Best High Schools rankings and profiles. The nearest high school to Lee County Elementary School is, The nearest middle school and elementary school is. Browse reviews, directions, phone numbers and more info on Lee County School Supt. I would say a majority of the staff, especially teachers are very kind and helpful.. #10 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. 4501 Underwood Dr., Fort Myers, FL 33905 644 students attend Lee County Elementary School. Phone: 239-274-3932 | Fax: 239-275-3381 Thus, the academics are challenging for most students, but not for gifted students. Read 79 reviews. Parent: We are in kindergarten and so far I feel the academic aspect is exceeding my expectations. From day one, I felt like I belonged! 988 is the suicide and crisis lifeline. #26 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. 92% of all K-12 students in Lee County, FL are educated in public schools (compared to the FL state average of 87%). 120 Total Schools. Lastly, I love that The Oaks utilizes an anti-bias curriculum that teaches children to be curious, knowledgable and respectful of other races and cultures so they will grow up to be compassionate world citizens. They are a staple of the town, hosting many events, such as beach cleanups and work alongside other schools to expose their children to an advanced education. Read 1 review. 2 Niche users give it an average review of 3.5 stars. The "School of Choice" for Lee County! For the 2023 school year, there are 18 public elementary schools serving 9,069 students in Lee County, NC. I finally found my "niche". Parent: Our son has been at St. Thomass-affectionately known as STTS- for the last three years. Consumer Products & Services Educational Services Elementary and Secondary Schools Schools; Business data Estimated number of employees: 1 to 4: . 1333 Plaza Blvd Sanford, NC . The administration is top notch. #15 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. A A. FORT MYERS, Fla. - Fort Myers Beach parents left the Lee County School Board today, still unsure of whether or not the Fort Myers Beach Elementary School will rebuild. Featured Review: Parent says My family has had an overwhelmingly positive experience at The Oaks. Featured Review: Parent says Love this school! The student population of Beulah Elementary School is 682, and the school serves PK through 6 At Loachapoka Elementary School is a public school located in Loachapoka, AL, which is in a fringe rural setting. How many students attend Lee County Elementary School? SLN: 0331 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: No | Zone: S-1 | Capacity: 614, Principal: Elizabeth Feliciano . Read about great schools like: Mooreville Elementary School, Rankin Elementary School and Lawhon Elementary School. Write Review. Students. #15 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. SLN: 0091 | Grades: K-8 | Uniforms: No | Zone: E-3 | Capacity: 519, Principal: Jamie Reid There are no . 69. The staff is dedicated to reaching each student with whatever means necessary, not just academically, but socially and emotionally as well. #5 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. Lee County Elementary School. Provides auto-suggestions when entering text, #1 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #2 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #3 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #4 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #5 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #6 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #7 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #8 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #9 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #10 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #11 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #12 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #13 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #14 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #15 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #16 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #17 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. 13 Niche users give it an average review of 4.8 stars. Featured Review: Parent says Love this school! 67 Elementary Schools. 4600 Challenger Blvd., Fort Myers, FL 33912 Featured Review: Parent says Excellent overall. Featured Review: Works Here says Noted strength in home-school communication. The teacher is always accessible for any questions that you may have. Read 3 reviews. SLN: 0471 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: Yes | Zone: E-2 | Capacity: 1120, Principal: Robert Mazzoli LCES Spring Fling today! Featured Review: Parent says Our son has been at St. Thomass-affectionately known as STTS- for the last three years. Read more on how this ranking was calculated. SLN: 0561 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: No | Zone: S-1 | Capacity: 767, Principal: Dr. Nathan Shaker Administration and teachers are excellent. We appreciate the attention given to the unique needs, experiences and qualities of each student. 128 Wilson Rd Sanford, NC 27332. Browse our district and school profiles to find the right fit for you. Find a School School Rankings Niche User: A cute elementary school by the beach with a focus on individual student success. The results were incredible. The School District of Lee County. They are always aware of the student's safety also. Phone: 239-542-3551 | Fax: 239-542-3264 #8 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County.Gulf Elementary School. 39 Niche users give it an average review of 4.4 stars. As a student you have a variety of extra curriculums to attend. Social life is takes a bit more initiative but it's not hard at all to make friends. The environment created is welcoming and encourages all kids to learn and grow. A. 1 Niche users give it an average review of 5 stars. For the 2023 school year, there are 121 public schools serving 94,927 students in Lee County, FL (there are, The top ranked public schools in Lee County, FL are. The student population of Wacoochee Elementary School is 636, and the school serves PK through Read More, Sanford Middle School is a public school located in Opelika, AL, which is in a distant rural setting. Best Middle Schools in Lee County School District District U.S. News analyzed 102,450 pre-K, elementary and middle schools. SLN: 0131 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: No | Zone: W-3 | Capacity: 749, Principal: Eric Washington The 2023 Best Public Elementary Schools ranking is based on rigorous analysis of key statistics and millions of reviews from students and parents using data from the U.S. Department of Education. Phone: 239-939-2242 | Fax: 239-939-5143 This school is truly a gem.. Parent: We have loved our time at Southview. 1850 SW 20th Ave., Cape Coral, FL 33991 Senior: Forman has been life changing experience for me. Read more on how this ranking was calculated. Would recommend to ANYONE seeking an alternative to the public. Parent: My family has had an overwhelmingly positive experience at The Oaks. $572,200 Last Sold Price. Good character was also highly encouraged, with traits such as respect, honesty, kindness, and more. Read 2 reviews. The school is a loving, supportive environment with high standards and scaffolds in place to help students achieve their potential. SLN: 0371 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: Yes | Zone: E-3 | Capacity: 1110, Principal: Andrea Gunns SLN: 0681 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: Yes | Zone: S-3 | Capacity: 723, Principal: Erin Marcondes Brandao Phone: 239-694-1258 | Fax: 239-694-8680 The top ranked public elementary schools in Lee County, FL are The Sanibel School, Fort Myers Beach Elementary School and Pinewoods Elementary School. 57 Niche users give it an average review of 4.8 stars. 94,410 Students. Some of the high school teachers are not fully educated on what they teach on, but that is. Alum: I loved Fusion Academy in the South Bay! They are always aware of the student's safety also. Students 388. 4 Beds. Ranking factors include state test scores, student-teacher ratio, student diversity, teacher quality, grade school ratings, and the overall quality of the school district. The School District of Lee County. Through it all, theyve kept community spirits high and incorporated some fun for the kids as well. Phone: 239-332-1969 | Fax: 239-337-1127 Addeddate 2023-03-03 16:20:32 Duration 59 Identifier sdlcfl-2023_Spring_Recruitment_Fair Run time 00:00:59 Scanner Internet Archive Python library 3.0.2 Ft. 2038 SW Farm Field Ln, Lee's Summit, MO 64082. SOLD FEB 8, 2023. 15200 Alexandria Ct., Fort Myers, FL 33908 7 /10. 7 Niche users give it an average review of 4.1 stars. Grades: 9-12. . 10 Niche users give it an average review of 5 stars. They aren't mean per say, just sort of old and outdated teaching style.. Senior: Evangelical Christian is a great environment full of kind people who push students to be their best. SLN: 0361 | Grades: K-8 | Uniform: No | Zone: N/A | Capacity: 364, Principal: Tami LeMaster The student population of The Sanibel School is 259, and the school serves PK through 8 At The Sanibel Read More, Oasis Charter Elementary School is a charter school located in Cape Coral, FL, which is in a mid-size city setting. Published 4 minutes ago. 2855 Colonial Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33966 Phone: 239-334-1102 TTD/TTY: 239-335-1512. Phone: 239-936-1459 | Fax: 239-936-3470 The student population of Edison Park Creative and Expressive Arts School Read More, Gulf Elementary School is a public school located in Cape Coral, FL, which is in a mid-size city setting. These are some of the top-rated public schools in Lee based on a variety of measures, including academic performance and equity. What is a Magnet School? JROTC offers valuable lessons in leadership, character-building and citizenship. Lee County Public Schools Reviews. Overall Niche Grade. Students. Find out more about GreatSchools ratings . 79 Niche users give it an average review of 4.1 stars. SLN: 0791 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: Yes | Zone: W-1 | Capacity: 554, Principal: Angela Nader This has been especially important with the rise of COVID- for all of the children, big and small, to have help navigating their new world and the feelings that come up as a result. Report Closed. We have found the teachers, parents and administrative staff to all be very caring and we like that environment is fairly relaxed though intentional. #16 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. Review Lee County Elementary School. Grades: 3-5. Easy 1-Click Apply (FORTUNE SCHOOL OF EDUCATION - SACRAMENTO COUNTY) 2023-2024 Kinder - 5th Grade: P.E. They are a staple of the town, hosting many events, such as beach cleanups and work alongside other schools to expose their children to an advanced education. Read 1 review. Johnny, best known for roles in ITV's Benidorm and the PG Tips adverts, will . Learn about what you can do as a parent to improve your child's public school. The teachers go above and beyond to make sure that you understand the material. #12 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. Very secure facility. Read 2 reviews. Elementary schools in Lee County have an average ranking of 3/10, which is in the bottom 50% of . SLN: 0521 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: Yes | Zone: E-1 | Capacity: 646, Principal: Robert Cooper Parental Involvement is Key to Student Success. 323 of 10,776. My son is learning so much! Phone: 239-432-2737 | Fax: 239-432-2749 Elementary. With more than 800 school district partners throughout the US, ESS supports the education of more than 4. . Parent: Excellent overall. Lee County Elementary School offers enrollment in grades 3-5. The student population of Gateway Charter Elementary School is 1082, and the school Three Oaks Elementary School is a public school located in Fort Myers, FL, which is in a large suburb setting. I also love that it is kindergarten through 8th grade for consistency purposes.. #20 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. Read about great schools like: Tramway Elementary School, Ascend Leadership Academy: Lee County and Highland Elementary School. 1800 Unice Avenue N., Lehigh Acres, FL 33971 This poll is voted on and compiled by the Missouri Basketball Coaches Association. #12 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. Parent: We are in kindergarten and so far I feel the academic aspect is exceeding my expectations. Distance. We have parents working along side the facility and staff to make sure you achieve your dreams. All faculty and staff are pleasant and listen to the parents concerns. Read 1 review. Teachers are very knowledgeable about current research. The Sanibel School is a public school located in Sanibel, FL, which is in a fringe rural setting. Find out how Lee County Elementary School in Leesburg, GA rates compared to other schools in Lee County School District district and nationwide. The top ranked public elementary schools in Lee County, FL are, Lee County, FL public elementary schools have an. 3840 Sanibel-Captiva Road, Sanibel, FL 33957 Featured Review: Niche User says I went to school here and had a lot of fun. The student population of Oasis Charter Elementary School is 873, and the school serves Read More, Fort Myers Beach Elementary School is a public school located in Fort Myers Beach, FL, which is in a large suburb setting. The student population of Edison Park Creative and Expressive Arts School Gulf Elementary School is a public school located in Cape Coral, FL, which is in a mid-size city setting. Teacher Applicant Pool - Sacramento, CA job in Sacramento, CA. 38 High Schools. My child has grown so much academically, socially, and emotionally while attending this school. The 2023 Best Public Elementary Schools ranking is based on rigorous analysis of key statistics and millions of reviews from students and parents using data from the U.S. Department of Education. SLN: 0641 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: No | Zone: W-3 | Capacity: 942, Principal: Dr. Thomas Millins Provides auto-suggestions when entering text, Best School Districts for Athletes in America, Best School Districts for Athletes in Florida, Niche requires Javascript to work correctly.