leo man cancer woman break up

Cancers have good intentions so it is heartbreaking when they cant lend a helping hand and or can't do anything to relive a person especially if they are in pain. If Leo and Cancer do love each other, they will fight for their happiness. While she is insecure about her place in the relationship unless it is made clear, a Leo man becomes insecure about his strengths and individuality. Cancer feels like an equal partner and doesn'tfeel like a side piece or a space to fill up and it feels amazing. He is definitely a lot more sensitive than he gives himself credit for, and needs a lot of confirmation and validation to feel safe in the relationship. Sometimes cancer people always have that attitude. An Aquarius woman hates confrontation, can emotionally detach, and is able to look at the breakup in an impersonal and logical way. His protective instincts lead him to act possessive at times. theres alot going on in the relationship and were not together but were still working things out right now. He is very attentive when hes around, making up for lost time. Having independence is great and having a successful career is even better, but if Leo is controlling every step of the way than a Cancer will look for an out. Goodluck to your marriage and I wish you the best! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright 2021 Ask Oracle. For the Leo man, love is about feeling cherished and wanted, while for the Sagittarius woman, love is all about harmony and finding common ground. Prepare to be stalked for a while through shared friends . They do not think alike, and they do not naturally understand each other. A Leo man and Cancer woman do not have much chemistry between them. It's becoming a pattern and Cancers don'twant to put up with it anymore. Its a hit or miss kindof situation, as simple as that! A Leo man and Cancer womans compatibility is not the easiest. A Leo and Cancer friendship can be endearing. How do I approach him to let it be known I am interested? I need to know we are headed in the same direction and that I am not alone with the way I am feeling towards him. And this relationship is no different. Oh yeah! The relationship between the Cancer woman and the Leo man can take many forms depending upon their compatibility and understanding. NEVER trust either of there words if a sag comes along. i am a leo male 23 years old my girlfriend is 20 we have been together for 3 years and 8 months.we do argue often because she does not feel loved by me sometimes.truth is i love her with all my heart,the constant mood swings of cancer are confusing to a leo male.leo males are more stable(unless it comes to anger or jealousy)i usually dont get sad honestly sadness confuses me i dont understand the logic behind upsetting yourself. Cancers like Leos becausethey reach for success and never stop, always creating and never fully slowing down. The Aries woman is the perfect match for a Leo man. She crosses my mind nearly everydayI cant seem to move on, to me it was the perfect relationship better than any other Ive had by a LONG shot! Either the Leo man becomes dominant and she turns out to be more moody or due to the constant nagging of Cancer woman, Leo man loses his confidence and becomes very silent. Still, Cancer women are less forgiving than others and may take signs of betrayalespecially cheatingas reasons to become explosively angry and vengeful. Not to be controlled, he may become more distant and aloof which will only further trigger a Cancer womans insecurities and jealousies. I can relate to the sleepless nights and crying alot, however I tell him and he knows exactly what the problem is, hes just so self-consumed with his wants it takes alot out of him to just take off his cool and let go into feeling. All rights reserved. I didnt even have to wash my own clothes or cook as much as I wanted to. Love compatibility between Woman of the Gemini sign and Man of the Leo sign. Leo Man And Cancer Woman Compatibility: Is This A Good Match? A Leo man and Cancer woman in love can bring out each others strengths. To me Leo and see outgoing social butterfly type of person very protective and well get in your face if you ever mess with your family member or any of their closest friends. They do have a caring heart they love spending time with family they are always there for certain people in their life .. anyway on the other hand Leos they are on point good looks strong personality. A Cancer woman resembles a stereotypical wife and mother from an earlier age. RELATED:How An Aries Zodiac Sign Breaks Up With You, According To Astrology. I love him very much and I know that he loves me I want to spend my life with him and he feels the same Im just afraid that if we dont find a compromise on both parties being satisfied we will eventually loose interest and make a moment mistake that will last a lifetime. Have great sence of responsibility. Cancer doesn'twant unpredictability in their lives and wants to lay roots. Even in this day and age, there are more outlets for a Cancer woman to express her nature than there are for a Cancer man. She will feel like hes distant and cold. You deserve to be heard, dont settle for anything less! Your romances and special relationship are always the number one priority in your life. There is not much natural chemistry between a Leo man and Cancer woman. A Cancer woman may help a Leo man appreciate his feelings. You definitely express it in a different way, but that mutual self-expression is there. Leo men can bring charm, passion and excitement to the relationship. I happen to be one of those type of Leos that are loyal to the death and uber-appreciate the loyalty of others which is hard to find. Cancer Man Likes and Dislikes in a Woman (Discover 14 Most Common Traits!) Our community thrives when we help each other. It gives new meaning to the phrase, "If you want him to be more of a man, be more of a woman.". Go to source. Maybe that was one of her main attractions, I guess, that turned into a rather draining experienceand that also applies to the other two but on a smaller scale. If you are unsure of yourself or if you lack confidence, it's good to get behind a Leo because the Leo would take the flak. A Leo and Cancer in marriage can enjoy a passionate, long term relationship. Cancer man has to learn to be more flexible and outgoing and be willing . In most relationships, this is the factor that makes or breaks the marriage. Thus, it won't take much time for a Leo man and a Cancer woman to reach a compatible stage. Be real with him, real with your feelings, real with your thoughts, open up to him as you see him open up with you. Pisces has opened Cancer's eyes. While a cancer woman is all about self less service kind of behavior. Cancer compatibility has a lot to do with emotional security and trust, because you will hold off commitment until you are certain that you . A Leo man, after a breakup, will show a wide variety of reactions. His quiet nature makes him stand out from the other people Leo hangs out with all the time. i love and hate this leo man though. The sexual chemistry is beyond anything Ive ever experienced. Overall, Cancer and Leo don't make a great love match because the jealousy is off the charts. This doesnt sound like a Leo Cancer problem It sounds like a Ghetto Hood Rat/ Fuck Boi problem! They all need working with and honestly no star sign can comfort a Leo like Cancer can, its something so beautiful that people forget with time. Leo Man & Capricorn Woman Compatibility: Perfect Match. Ive had to change and go outside of my comfort zone; in return I get all I need from an emotional and physical level with this guy. He has a lot of friends, and he enjoys solving problems and helping others, even if it's scary. Always trying to keep up with Aquarius and feeling like they have failed, Cancer wants to date someone that is on their level. Veeterena I am a Cancer and you are so wrong with your description of a Cancer. A Leo man and Cancer woman friendship can be filled with fun, compassion and tenderness. In the eyes of a Cancer woman, a Leo man is flashy and showy, and she will tend to think that he lacks substance. Cancers rely lesson their instinct, but more on the mood that they are currently in. My Leo Love and I have gotten back together after an 8 year time out. I appreciate his good qualities more now than I did, and he mine, and it shows in both of us. We have been together for 10 years and everything listed is so us!! A Leo man and Cancer woman in bed can have a satisfying and exciting relationship. . Cancer woman is just too sweet to be avoided. He is proud but at the same time a die hard romantic person who cannot stand domination and ignorance at any cost. We met in high school, I was 15 he 16. [] Cancer Woman And Leo Man Love Love match compatibility between Cancer woman and Leo man. It might take some time getting used to each other and the way you both relay what you are feeling or thinking, but the two of you are intuitive and intelligent enough to figure it out. I like my independence and he accepts that. Though, I too hate people but least come out with me to enjoy the nature I know we are not perfect at all but just remember to talk to him.My best to all. The mental/emotional part is also off the charts. Your Leo man needs a lot of heavy petting to keep him interested. Yet she may long for deeper emotional communication at some point in time. once we hit later stages the cheating stop again believe me. I would love to be with him and get on with life, id be very happy with him by my side. Ive been in some really good relationships and man I just want him to understand what I dont get someone else will and I cannot for the life of me deal with his crabby ways, I love my Leo man so much,even though hes annoying asf,always annoying me but hes protective and loves me,hes a really jealous type and it often baffles me but I love him that way, though hes a really busy person who hardly have enough time to give me attention, it hurts but he makes it up to me,I love him, As a Leo man whos in Love with a Cancer woman, I can see where youre coming from. He needs to know what Im thinking and what I want on a constant basis. My Cancer woman definitely has needs to be met, and if I do not show affection, she really takes it to heart and will become distant. Both of you deeply desire a strong, loving, and fulfilling relationship. Leo cancer couples have to compromise a lot to match their different personalities, but why we need to compromise in the first place? The relationship has grown sour. My cancer man just asked me foe a month long break. I would love to hear the mysterious story behind your relationship, so please leave me a comment below! Top 5 things to know about the breakup with a Leo man: Depending on his mood, he might not be interested to fight on the spot. The Bottom Line. As the Fire and Water unify in a love relationship, they make a very sensitive association where excess of any one can be harmful. Even if they share interests, they will often have a strangely different view on the same thing. Better for cancer to find their soul mate jn other water or earth signs and better for leo to find their match in other fire or air signs. Got a cancer friend having moon in leo and God his ego is off the rope.. as in he knows he needs me but its like so much pain to accept the fact a total homeboy . In a nut shell this relationship works believe me!! Im a leo man who has pursued a cancer woman for 11 years. We were dating for 2 months then my mom put me out of her house and he was barely making ends meet for himself but he took great care of me and told me I didnt have to work but I really wanted to. A Leo man is robust and energetic but not as attentive to nuances. i am a cancer woman and im currently in a relationship with a male leo and our relationship is on point although weve had our ups and downs one special thing that im sure all of us ladies will love is that the leo man puts it down in the bedroom so the sexual chemistry is definately there, I can not believe how real this information is when pertaining to me an my cancer woman lol. Cancers love Aquarius becausethey feel like they get knowledge about everything. Leo man and Cancer woman make one of the most beautifully romantic relationships in the world. Hopefully this is more of a blessing than a curse. Their dominant nature and can-do attitude are what attracted the Cancer zodiac sign to Aries in the first place. Although Geminis are fun-loving and are fun to be around, Cancers want somebody who is serious and not willing to play games all of the time. So, it is really important for him to have a partner that can keep up with his needs.