mantle and anointing

Now, I am not making this happen. Elijah's Anointing Generational anointing is a double portion anointing In 2 Kings 2:8-15 Elijah struck Jordan with his mantle. Do you know how many wars Solomon fought? People should be able to clearly see if this is on your life. The Holy Spirit, the gifts, and my interest in how church leaders rallied behind _________ even thought I knew he was a liar from day one. Why? You can have an amazing voice and not be anointed for worship. Saul seized his mantle 1 Sam 1:27 As Samuel turned to go, Saul seized the edge of his robe, and it tore. But what He missed was that Our Personal RELATIONSHIP with the Father is the major theme of life. There are various types of anointings, and we need to find out what God reveals to us about our individual anointing. So now he goes and he builds out and restores those places. I accidentally found your website but was tremendously blessed by what Ive read. Isaiah 10:27. (1 Kings 19:15-19). He was dead to himself. Now, here is something I need you to consider. 4Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. I didnt even know it was there until it was pointed out to me. Or whatever. God works with generations so a lot of the things you are praying for your children may be the ones to complete it. He didnt have a choice but to give him the job!! Lol. Pretty cool how 3 Marys were at Jesus side and appeared to them first. (2 Kings 3:11). A mantle is a Scriptural metaphor (symbol) for a calling, ministry, anointing, andwhen applicableoffice, given to individuals by God. Do you know how many wars David fought through his entire lifetime? 22Before long, the warden put Joseph in charge of all the other prisoners and over everything that happened in the prison. We are the prism, when the Light (Jesus) shines in us we manifest Him on the earth. Elijah didnt even know who Elisha was until God told him where to find him when he was hiding from Jezebel. Thank you for sharing. It is a mantle for a season that the world and the church must go through. I have found you and shall stay engaged and see what Papa does. Well, he gave the same instructions to his son. Im not God- I believe in the Trinity. Because it was so long it is said that Joseph never worked because this is not the type of robe you wear when you work. There was an ease to the assignment that David never had. In Other Words . Thank you for your obedience. Thanks for sharing this insightful revelation with us. I dont think Ive ever met someone with this anointing that people didnt like. Thank you for sharing so I know its not just me. There are people who have mantles of authority that dont wear an actual robe. We should have both. I thank the Lord for giving you this revelation. What happened is that when he married all of his foreign wives he also inherited the towns and cities as dowry. 26The seven healthy cows and the seven healthy heads of grain both represent seven years of prosperity. Hi Cyprian, you need to pray and ask God what that means for you. This one is a question please.can you pray the mantle by yourself with out your pastor/spiritual parents? Your explanations have been quite clear and enlightening. This reading blessed me. In Genesis 39:15-16, we see that when Potiphars wife accused him of rape he left that mantle and ran. However a pastor can have church for years, with a growing congregation and zero anointing. Elisha needed to cooperate with the call of God on his life to receive the mantle that was his by Gods appointment. I made the correction. So, the take away is this, when you have an anointing it can come and go. I will do a post on Joseph and Solomons anointing but I thought it would be more fitting if we first understand what is a mantle and what is the anointing and are they the same thing. You dont get to choose your mantle. How to Receive the Mantle God Has Destined for You, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), Enliven Blog - Prophetic Teaching by Helen Calder. and dix makes me realize Why you said that the mantle is rare (even in the body of Christ).not many are able to follow or pursue their God given purpose and assignment bcux of the ease (Freedom) & Time that they lack. Well, this is a very big store and as I am going aisle to aisle shopping I noticed there was really not a lot of people theremaybe 5 people. When everyone else is looking disheveled because they think no one can see them because they work in a back office, the Josephs are going to be better dressed than everyone else. However- no one thinks I experienced the things I did over several days and months even though I couldnt help to use Facebook as a way to get out all the thoughts that came to me so fast! However, this time I decided to use it as a teachable moment for those who are having similar experiences or may feel the way you do, even if they may see things differently. She still needs to go through her process. For this, you have to put yourself into the story. The President or Prime Minister of your country wears a mantle. And then there is a 3rd and 4th layer when so much more gets revealed that you didnt see the first 2 times you read it. Glory to the Almighty FATHER of all truth. I would imagine that every year he grew bigger and bigger until he was big enough to fit into Elis mantle, right? There are some of you that may ask, can I have both a Josephs mantle and Solomons mantle? People were delivered from so many demons that night. A mantle for deliverance worship. Blessings, i love your ministry, reading on Joseph, I recently bought beautiful hanging strings of shinny crystals (not new age anything like that) I bought it to see the beautifu colors in the light, my neice also gave me colorful wind chime, it amazes me people that can be jealous, joseph in the dungeon, we all know the story, so much of it paralles in my life, even my jewish birthday comes to joseph, my ex an his family very wealthy family live in las vegas, they help me alot when I need to pay some bills, I give the gospel truth an spare no words just because they help me, nevertheless, I ask your team of prayer warriors to pray the Lord would send someone my way to help me with technology, I am a senior, just one person that could help me with some basic things, (but are big things really) where 2 or 3 are gathered I am in the midst of thee,, thank y ou for hearing, an thank you for your ministry, I am blessed an enriched, love sandra. The Mantle and Anointing of Stephen: Serving with Excellence - Revised Edition Paperback - Large Print, March 9, 2021 by Rodney Orsborn (Author) 23 ratings Kindle $2.99 Read with Our Free App Paperback $9.99 2 New from $9.99 N0! It wont look pretty to the world but the Josephs will be in place to take up their role and feed the people. Lets pray so that God can reveal to you what it is. Pray, Hear, and Obey this is the Christian way. The poor person who is wise and has understanding can see through the pretentious facade of one who seems to have it all of the Messiah, Messianic prince I believe every single one of us was born to wear some level of anointing and mantle. I know i am a joseph and somehow he will provide he said and i believe father God. Its burning away, cutting away the world, to be vessels of HIS glory, But were STILL human! I went to a concert once with many different Christian artists. I have been richly blessed and strengthened in my spiritual journey to be in Gods presence. We should have both. But no two ministries will look the same. You can see the other projects he got involved with in 2 Chronicles 8. And, yes you can have a mantle that encompasses many different things. Each of these levels have authority at that level. As sure as there is a God in heaven if that mantle is on your life, one day you will meet that person. They have different levels. 2Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. Ive primarily seen this anointing/mantle at work in people in the market place ministry. Thereby making Solomons job in building, very easy. It would be easy for you to fall into laziness if you dont have to do much to get ahead. Give me eyes to see the progression of my mantle and anointings. Or you find a deliverance ministry and keep going after your freedom until you are freed from it. Im might be crazy. James 1:2-4 New International Version (NIV). He took His eyes off the words of admonition of His Father, King David. David had the anointing to be King, but Saul had the mantle, Elisha was anointed to be the prophet of the land, but Elijah had the mantle, Prince Charles is anointed to be the Sovereign of the UK but Queen Elizabeth has the mantle. Type YOUR prayer requests in chat now. He only said it because they needed it, We do not need to advertise ourselves in the marketplace. Maybe only one person where it was mature and in full operation and others where it was still in infancy stage. At the end of the day its more than just gifts, anointings or mantles. She doesnt even want to sing in public. She still needs to learn, train, serve , position herself so that when the time comes she can step into the role. They present themselves very well. The enemy can accuse, be jealous, speak word curses, appear to steal from you in the natural but he cannot actually take your gifts and anointing or your mantle. Let me never take credit or glory for what you have given me. I see yellow as honor and financial success, orange as fruitfulness and multiplication, red as the blood of Jesus, pink as love, blue as the revelation of God, green as growth and newness, then I couldnt remember what the 7th color was. Try it and let me know if it felt the same to you. This is true value of practical wisdom. (John 1:1-5) What the Light does is that it produces colors that shines out and manifests itself in different ways depending on the situation. Benjamin, who was his full brother was not a part of the plot to kill him. The solidification and build-up of the anointing will usher you into another higher dimension called the mantle, which is an emblem of God's manifest presence in the natural realm and functions as a spiritual covering that rests upon an individual in order to exercise a heightened degree of authority or dominion over a territory. You need a mantle to hold an office but you can operate in a gifting/anointing for an event without having the office. 1 Samuel 2:19 says that every year while Samuel was a little boy and under Elis training his mother would bring him a little coat. And somehow he delivered me and gave me a gift. Heres the part where we usually get tripped up, Joseph got sold when he was 17 , he spent 11 years in Potiphars house as a servant and then 2+ years in prison. His brothers took it when they sold him into slavery (Genesis 37:23). They are dressing up. Lets use Joseph as an example, the first mantle was the coat of many colors from his father. A "mantle" is a Scriptural metaphor (symbol) for a calling, ministry, anointing, andwhen applicableoffice, given to individuals by God. I get in This stuff for hours a day. I currently have a degree in theology Hi, back in May this year Kris Vallotton from Bethel prophesied over me and put on the mantle of Davids famous mighty men. For our complete teaching library please visit http://EternalLibrary.org. They go the extra mile to ensure that what they are producing is excellent. The anointing is from God. One of the people God told Elijah to anoint was Jehu to be king in Israel: (1 Kings 19:16 NLT) Then anoint Jehu grandson of Nimshi to be king of Israel, and anoint Elisha son of Shaphat from the. Likeability. when i do preach people listen and ask for more which dont go well with the elders i am under.every sphere of My life have impediment. The colors are the blessings, the anointing that is bequeathed to the family of God. Can you imagine what it must have been like for the Pharaoh to hear him? If the Presidency is a mantle that means that a mantle can be passed without the person dying. Therefore, he was closer to his destiny. The first two were: Mantles and Anointing, this is where you should start so you can get a foundation in order to understand what you will read here and. (1 Kings 19:19). And I also love numbers bc they have Biblical meaning as well. Its been quite a journey of deliverance on a lot of strongholds and a lot of lessons and its been humbling as well. I hope that makes sense. This morning I heard the Lord say, "I am breathing afresh upon the Jehu mantle of authority. It was a story like all the other stories in the Bible. When you operate and live out of the pure light, there can be no darkness. Ill like to add that One of the great things that this Solomon mantle give is FREEDOM & TIME!. After the demons left the room, I felt the force that was holding us in our seats lift and we were able to stand up. And the Lord made Joseph a favorite with the prison warden. Then I told her that she has the mantle. Really strange there is a new update:-))). You just need to position yourself. When I say we couldnt get out of our seats, I mean that I tried to stand up and I couldnt because I literally felt a force pinning me into the seat. 7Render therefore to all their due: taxes to whom taxes are due, customs to whom customs, fear to whom fear, honor to whom honor. Behold, a son shall be born to you, who shall be a man of rest; and I will give him rest from all his enemies all around. Guide me by your Holy Spirit every day while I am here to shine your light and be a living epistle for people to see, in Jesus name, Amen. I know, it sounds crazy but I witnessed it with my own eyes. Elijah threw his mantle onto Elisha, which led to Elisha following in Elijahs footsteps and ministering in the same ways as Elijah. Lets look at 2 key differences between Solomons Mantle vs Josephs Mantle: Solomons Mantle is intertwined with a kingly anointing so a lot of what Solomon was able to do was tied to his kingly anointing. Your wealth will be for THE King. My life has not been easy at all! This one artist came on stage singing a note. In Part 1, there is a foundational teaching on mantles and anointings. Remember David and King Saul? For those of you who are reading this and you believe you have this mantle but at the same time you see that you have the enemies of the mantle operating in your life. I havent met a lot of people who have this. Donate here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=Y. (3) Therefore, you need to learn the power of silence. All said and done this is a wonderful article whose contents i will also use for teaching, Romans 13:1. God always positions us exactly where he wants us to be, even when it appears that things are not going as planned. 23The warden had no more worries, because Joseph took care of everything. The Lord said to Elijah, "Go and anoint, as prophet in your place, Elijah.". If we have everything exactly the way we want it would we carry out the purposes of God? Hmmm Hmmm This is not a thus sayeth the Lord its just me sharing my thoughts. And the ministry God has for you will be above and beyond anything you could ever have dreamed. I cant thank you enough for writing this article. I read the subscribers comment after watching the video on YouTube and I decided to look for why the Joseph anointing takes a long time and I searched on Google and I came across your post concerning anointing and mantle. I believe that while Miriam was anointed (she was a prophetess) she didnt have a mantle. While we may not like warfare, it really shapes and molds us for the future. We also know that David was also anointed King before King Saul died. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. Generally, no one can explain how they got the position but everyone will agree they deserve it. Then I started paying attention when I go anywhere and it always happens. And my concern is with Revelations and the Old Testament. So there is absolutely no one in authority that God didnt put there. Thank you for this post. The story ends in Genesis 50 with Joseph saying that he wants his bones brought back to the land of promise when God comes to rescue and deliver His people. Hope that makes sense. They dress how they see themselves, they are it before they become it. Hi Amy, So I said to the Lord it was dark is it black?. Psalm 45:7. I just feel like its nice to read about others who smelled aromas and had dreams or even insights that almost made me think I was like God. The Anointing, the Mantle and the Glory by Frequency Revelator - Ebook | Scribd Enjoy millions of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, and more, with a free trial Only $11.99/month after trial. Thats it. There is a lady that I know and the first time I heard her signing the Lord gave me a prophetic word for her. Do you notice she has her mantle around her? Thats why Im taking the time to write all of this so that you can be ready to step into that. Why is that? What a lesson. Laziness. Give me a heart of patience so that I may wait for your perfect timing. The people with the Solomon and Joseph anointing are generally broke! Generally have their eye on the prize. Cancel anytime. Required fields are marked *. 5Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience sake. This post was immensely enlightening and I have taken many notes. It totally encompasses its object so completely that the object itself is no longer visible. A mantle not only covers, it envelopes whatever it covers. 23Then seven more heads of grain appeared, but these were blighted, shriveled, and withered by the east wind. He never told the Pharaoh that he was falsely accused like he did when he was in prison.