quran verses about hardship

She was doing a noble thing, an honorable act, trying to please her Creator, so how can Allah (SWT) be punishing her for trying? Encouraging us to do good even when it seems as if we are completely alone or at our lowest, this verse can give us inspiration in the goodness of every act of charity or kindness in this world, no matter what the scale may be. Ameen. I kept my prayers steady and volunteered at the mosque more regularly. The only thing that was steady during this awful time was my prayers, even after all those feelings of loss; I kept up with my prayers. Verily a trial remains with a servant until he walks the earth having no sin left upon him.. I chose not to share how I was feeling with anyone else. Professionals who are well-equipped in understanding spirituality are exactly the same as a physician or doctor: they are there to help and remedy the sickness. Then complete the fast until the sunset. Allah does not change your condition until you change, He is Al Wakil. 7. And those of us that havent made it up there is because our belief is not strong enough. Would you say to Yusuf, Because you did not pray enough?. One of them, her father didnt talk to her for three months because of a decision that she made. So how that story went and however sympathetic those challenges that Yusuf (as) went through, they lead somewhere. I had to change. Asiya (ra), she has a palace she lives in, shes the wife of the king, what other success is there? What is the best English Quran translation? Never. So we are permitted to ask Allah to make it easy for us, and that it gives us strength to tackle the challenges before us. Muhammad Junagarhi The supplications of the hardship that The Prophet advised his daughter, Surah Fatiha- Relationship of Allah with Mankind. In an effort to help rekindle and remember the strength of Allah and the love we should be expressing towards His mercy, here are 10 verses from the Holy Quran on strength, faith, and commitment towards what really matters in life: This verse reminds us that despite whatever hardships are thrown our way, we must always remember that each test given to us was designed specifically for us. Copyright 2023 | AlQuranClasses All rights Reserved, We firmly believe that the goods and evil are from Allah Almighty. when most of the Muslims, being recent converts to Islam, had undergone little trainning. Sleeping late at night, soaking the pillow with tears was not lightening the burden I was carrying within my little heart. When your deadlines are due, things at home are not good, your friends are not there for you and everything is falling apart and you are drenched and overwhelmed, recite this . The one that doesnt quite feel rightlike something is missing, but you just cant seem to put your finger on what; it is borderline painful. They are a part and parcel of this dunya. This verse serves as a timely reminder that even the smallest, seemingly most insignificant act of goodness will not go unnoticed by Allah. 94:5. to top. Image rights belong to the respective owners. This page shows seven parallel translations in English for the fifth verse of chapter 94 ( srat l-shar ). Now she is being blamed, that because of some sin that she committed, her son is suffering. It helped me to connect and strive to get closer to Allah (SWT). by Shazia Chowdhury in Soul on 28th August, 2018. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. I felt it too. Book your Free Trial of Quran Recitation with Tajweed Rules, Hifz Quran with Tarteel, and Quranic Duas. Days pass by, you dont like to see or be around family or friends, you cant focus at work, you dont quite feel like eating anything. Required fields are marked *. These are the limits [set by] Allah, so do not approach them. I chose to be in my room with windows and doors closed, I chose to be in a pin-drop silent zone, phone on silent mode, I chose not to see anyone, I chose silence, I chose isolation. Number one, it reminded me of how in the Quran and in the Sunnah, Allah and His Messenger (pbuh), warn us from overpraising people. So the. This verse gives a message of hope and encouragement. During the winter nights, I saw an aged man lying on the sidewalk covered head to toe with heavy blankets; he was shivering as the winds blew around him. I prayed at home, and then slowly- at a snails pace, I started going out to the mosque. It is only upon an individual to decide what they want. Watching something on my laptop distracted my mind only for a little while, but I chose not to. But to fast is best for you, if you only knew. I knew what I was supposed to do, but somehow wasnt able to follow it through. What is Salah? Remembering that Allah gives and takes, and also provides us all with what is best, this particular verse can help those improve their levels of hope when it seems like all is lost. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The Holy Quran is the book of divine wisdom. Days went by; nothing changed. And we ask Allah to accept our deeds and to forgive our mistakes and shortcomings. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH WABARAKATUHU ALHAMDULILLAH! Im closer in age to the college students than my kids are to them. I hope ab reply mil chuka hoga aapko sis. 1- In Surat Al-Ma'idah, Allah (SWT) says: " Allah does not intend to make difficulty for you" ( 5:6) So Allah wants to make things easy, He does not want to place difficulty. Either we choose happiness or sadness. By remembering that our final goal and destination should be about the return to Allah, this verse of the Quran serves as a timely source of inspiration whenever you feel lost in life. Shes killed because of that. Verily, with the hardship, there is relief" [Quran 94:5-6] One of the most quoted verses from the Quran, this particular verse reminds all who reads the Holy Quran that with every hardship in life, there will always be relief from Allah as well. [Qur'an 2:186] Allah says in the Quran: And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me - indeed I am near. Welcome to the Quranic Arabic Corpus, an annotated linguistic resource for the Holy Quran. He is the One who can change the hearts of peopleHe is Al Muhyiy (The Giver of Life). Verses from the Noble Qur'an categorized according to subject and accompanied by a beautiful recitation. It is for us to choose what we want in life. Allah (SWT) decided our souls were built to carry our own burdens. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Learn to read the Quran, and then master pronunciation and Tajweed with Quranic! Thank Him for His favors He will increase you therein. Aside from tests and school, how does the Quran tackle challenges that we generally have in life? 8) Do what is beautiful. He has also promised that there will be ease after every hardship. Surely with (that) hardship comes (more) ease. And this is wrong. If we want to be happy, then we must change what is within ourselves by our actions every single day, no let-ups. If you are sick and have symptoms, its okay to not shake hands with people. My heart was opening up, and it was beautiful to see my closed ones who surrounded me during that time. 1- "God tasks no soul beyond its capacity." (2:286) al-Bagarah. Indeed, the Muslim men and Muslim women, the believing men and believing women, the obedient men and obedient women, the truthful men and truthful women, the patient men and patient women, the humble men and humble women, the charitable men and charitable women, the fasting men and fasting women, the men who guard their private parts and the women who do so, and the men who remember Allah often and the women who do so for them Allah has prepared forgiveness and a great reward. For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease [i.e., relief]. [Article Then it happened, an epiphany that was so obvious staring at me blankly in the face but it took me almost losing myself to truly see it. Depression? I knew He would guide meHe is Al Hadiy and Ar Rashid. Verses about Allah does what he wants and is just. I was reassured that I could bear the pain I was feeling because He told me I could. The second thing it reminded me of was how the Quran trains us to face challenges. The Muslim Vibe's shared team account! Required fields are marked *. You can easily get demotivated once things are not going your way. Just like you look both ways before you cross the street. Verily a trial remains with a servant until he walks the earth having no sin left upon him. [Bukhari]. Another beautiful reminder to stay strong in the face of adversary, this verse explains that no matter what, we will all be tested in this world by Allah. Being in a dark situation is painful. Allah loves those who do what is beautiful [Quran 2:195]. I knew He loved people who were committed to Him. Allahumma la sahla illa maa jaaltahu sahlan, wa Anta tajalu l-hazna idha shita sahla. The Holy Quran remains the sole source of authentic authority for Muslims, and the miracles and inspiration that come from its holy words are endless and boundless. So the emotions that she went through, the trauma that she went through, that she had to get over, she started to really study and figure out, is this what Islam says?. If anyone tells you they have never had this feeling, I would argue that they are clearly in denial. Watching something on my laptop distracted my mind only for a little while, but I chose not to. I saw a lady in the mosque who was in tears for the whole duration of the prayer, even after Salah she couldnt stop herself. Here are 5 ayahs (verses) of the Qu'ran that even the most shattered heart can find comfort in. There is no ease except that which You make easy, and indeed You, when You want, make difficulties easy. (Sahih Ibn Hibban), Subscribe to our newsletter to receive notifications of our latest blogs, Refund Policy | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions. with hardship goeth ease; Dr. Ghali Surely with difficulty comes ease. What are the most powerful verses in the Quran? He gets thrown into a well, then he gets picked up by a caravan, then they sell him into slavery, then he gets thrown into jail. Allahumma inni audhu bika minal-hammi wal-uzni wal-ajazi wal-kasli wal-bukhli wal-jubni wa alaid-dayni wa ghalabatir-rijal. As this verse from the Quran states, Allahs mercy encompasses everything and is boundless, meaning that no matter what we are asking forgiveness from, we should always ask for it with sincerity and inshallah we will be answered. Thirsty and freezing, he was repeating Cup of coffee, please? I did not know his story, but the state he was in was painful. Its more important to praise those actions. If you would like to support our work with a one-off contribution,please visit amaliah.com/support, 4. If Allah (SWT) desires Good for someone he/she faces Hardship, Prophet Muhammad said:When Allah (SWT) desires good for someone, He tries him with hardships. Sahih al-Bukhari. Allah (SWT) does not change your Condition until you ChangeHe is Al Wakil. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. If what is meant by this statement is the saying of Allah (which means): {Indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.} He buried all of his children except for Fatima (ra). hardship can never overwhelm Allah's Blessings. Eating my favorite chocolate didnt give me any pleasure either. Another sister discussed letting her group members do all the work in the group projects for a class that didnt matter to her. No soul bears the burden of another soul. I say what you have heard and I seek forgiveness from Allah for me and you from every sin. Indeed, Allah orders justice and good conduct and giving to relatives and forbids immorality and bad conduct and oppression. This is something different. 4) My mercy encompasses all things [Quran 7:156]. And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient, , Who, when disaster strikes them, say, Indeed we belong to Allh, and indeed to Him we will return.. Allah Almighty clearly said in the above verse that we are in charge of changing ourselves for the better. The first is the tafseer of Abul Ala Maududi, the . The one that doesnt quite feel right-like something is missing, but you just cant seem to put your finger on what, it is borderline painful. That was the process of fitnah. When Ibrahim (as) was willing to be thrown into a fire, it was because he had a different idea of what success and failure was, and he was willing to make that sacrifice. Quran 94 Verse 5 Explanation. The only thing that was steady during this awful time was my prayers; even after all those feelings of loss, I kept up with my prayers. 94:6. to top. Before I conclude, one of the challenges that were facing now is the Coronavirus. Sad ibn Abi Waqqas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: I said: O Messenger of Allah, which of the people are most sorely tested? He said: The Prophets, then the next best and the next best. Knowing that with sincere repentance, Allah can and inshallah will forgive us, this verse is another reminder of the greatness of Allahs mercy and compassion. A believer of His Might, was being tested in front of my eyes, testimony to the ayah that warns us we will be tested the closer we get to Him, and know this is a testimony to His promise if He loves us, He will test us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people., , Indeed, Allh will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. And do not have relations with them as long as you are staying for worship in the mosques. She cried to the One who could help her, the One whos House she was in, making prayers in. And when times are good, its easy to have faith. And all of these people who face these challenges, to them, as the Quran tells us, success and failure are very different from what normal people think success and failure is. I was assured, I could bear the pain I was feeling because He told me, I could. Get used to washing your hands, get used to covering your mouth when you cough or you sneeze. He repeats it twice. Will you say that he did not have enough faith? Being around family members, going out with friends for a cup of coffee, chilling with cousins would make me feel lighter and better- but I chose not to. The mothers duaa is accepted and you have to pray for him and inshallah he will be healed.. "So verily, with the hardship, there is a relief. God loves those who are steadfast Quran (3:146) I prayed at home, and then slowlyat a snails paceI started going out to the mosque. He gets thrown into a well, then he gets picked up by a caravan, then they sell him into slavery, then he gets thrown into jail. Your email address will not be published. Allah Almighty ensures us that no matter what, we will all be tried in this world by Allah. rtf - Free download as (. I had to change. 5. Quran Verses/Prayers About Hardship, Sadness, Patience and To Get Strenght in Lifeif(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'yaallah_in-medrectangle-4','ezslot_1',616,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-yaallah_in-medrectangle-4-0'); A very convenient and authentic Quranic wazifa to get instant relief from hardship and distress. This is not true. Use the hand sanitizer. If anyone has any suffering, may Allah alleviate that suffering. It is said in Quran in Surah Ash-Sharh verse 5-6: "Verily, along with every hardship is a relief. Our Lord, do not take us to task if we have forgotten or erred. This topic came up as I was reading a study about overpraising children and about being careful with the way in which we praise our own children, or any children for that matter. In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Tafsir. When we look at the Prophet's (may Allah bless him and grant him peace), and pious people's lives in the Quran, we find it striking that, in every seemingly hard situation they encounter, Allah creates ease. It helped me to connect and strive to get closer to Allah (SWT). It must mean that I am not smart enough for this test. So theyre unable to comprehend how to tackle that challenge. By reminding us that we should not fear anyone or anything in this world except for Allah Himself, this verse remains one of the most powerful in its focus on patience, devotion, and commitment. It is one of the most beautiful and amazing verses in the Quran. Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. Do the people think that they will be left to say, We believe and they will not be tried? If his religious commitment is strong, he will be tested more severely, and if his religious commitment is weak, he will be tested in accordance with his religious commitment. It is for us to choose what we want in life. The more suffering and patience, the more blessing. Click on the Arabic text to below to see word by word details of the verse's morphology. Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship and [wants] for you to complete the period and to glorify Allah for that [to] which He has guided you; and perhaps you will be grateful. In fact, under certain circumstances, the court is . They grew in their imaan. Deep down, I knew Allah (SWT) tests those whom He loves, and clearly He was testing me because He loves me. Correct all of my affairs for me. View more context, or the entire surah. If you continue to use this site, you agree with it. She was doing a noble thing, an honourable act, trying to please her creator, so how can Allah be punishing her for trying? Servants of Allah. A believer in His Might was being tested in front of my eyes, testimony to the ayat that warns us we will be tested the closer we get to Him, and know this is a testimony to His promise if He loves us, He will test us. When facing difficulties and going through tough times in life, it is vital that we believe Allah s.w.t is always ready to help us. Refect on these verses and live with the words of Allah. What better way to remain strong than to always remember the love and mercy of Allah? I didnt let that go because deep down I knew the tough days would pass with the help of Allah (SWT). A very convenient and authentic Quranic wazifa to get instant relief from hardship and distress which includes Quran verses about hardship.Most Powerful Dua, if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,100],'yaallah_in-medrectangle-3','ezslot_4',615,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-yaallah_in-medrectangle-3-0');Tanzeelul Kitabi MinALLAHil Azeezil Aleemi. On a side- she adores being a foodie, an explorer as well as a nature lover. The feeling kept getting worse. There is none worthy of worship except You.. . Hes the most powerful person in Egypt next to the king. Whatever she could dream of, she could have. Insha ALLAH, koi museebat aur ranj-o-gham aapke pas na bhatak payega, aameen.Sone Se Pahle ki Dua | Achi Neend Ke Liye Amalif(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'yaallah_in-box-4','ezslot_2',617,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-yaallah_in-box-4-0'); Mushkilaat aur masaib se fauri chhutkaara pane ke liye bahut aasan aur mujarrab Qurani wazifa hai. I spent time with beautiful sisters, whom I never met but connected instantly. So how that story went and however sympathetic those challenges that Yusuf (as) went through, they lead somewhere. GitHub export from English Wikipedia. Mercy and compassion are some of the most awe-inspiring acts of Allah, and as Muslims, we should take hope in the fact that with constant and sincere prayers for forgiveness, we can all be forgiven inshallah. Eating my favourite chocolate didnt give me any pleasure either. He will be saved from unpleasant and painful situations till evening. O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous . On a side- she adores being a foodie, working out, an explorer as well as a nature lover! Look at the role models that we have in the Quran. Hazrat Abu Hurairah RadiALLAHU Anhu said that The Holy Prophet Mu'hammad said, If you should love Allah, then follow me, [so] Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. Privacy Policy | Terms of Use |Store Terms | Copyright The Muslim Vibe 2021. TMV is a grassroots media platform with an aim to inspire, inform and empower Western Muslims; through powerful and engaging Islamic content. 4. Indeed, surely, with hardship, comes ease. And whats interesting in this verse is that most of us, when you hear it, they say, Okay, theres, theres going to be hardship. Enter your email address and name below to be the first to know. The psychologists said that its more important to praise the right process, procedure, effort, and hard work. This post discusses the attributes of this verse as well as offers an introduction to Surah al-Inshirah. I knew He would guide me- He is Al Hadiy and Ar Rashid. You work for it. The Quran features numerous verses that speak about the philosophy of trials: "Indeed, the patient will be given their reward without account." (Quran 39:10) "Indeed, with hardship will be ease." (Quran 94:6) "Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him, we will return. Inshallah, after reading the following hadith and Quran verses you will have a framework and be well equipped to overcome any hardship or challenges life throws your way. 3. Having a content life is what every individual desires, and that requires a lot of work, work that has to be consistent. He was repeating Cup of Coffee, please? Ghaur Talab: Khawateen ye Qurani wazifa haiz/maahwari/ayyaam me parhne se gurez karen. Yet to her that was not success. Produced her first- Ramadan Booklet in 2018. As they gained maturity under the Prophet's guidance, the . How many tragedies, that all of his children passed away before he did, except for Fatima (ra). A person is tried according to his religion. When one companion of overly praised in an exaggerated way how righteous another one was in front of his face, the Prophet (pbuh) said, You have cut his neck. Meaning you have destroyed him by overpraising him. . I put the effort in first, and all the rest was being sorted out by Allah (SWT). Is there any other woman in those times who can be more successful than the queen of the king? These are all tests from Allah. The supplications of the hardship that The Prophet advised his daughter, Fatima R.A to say in the morning and evening. I did not know his story, but the state he was in was painful. May Allah preserve the health of everyone. 1. And the next time they interacted, they said, But Sister, did you pray?, And she said, Ive been praying, nothings changing., And he said, You know what? Tests and tribulations are in fact, all mercies and blessings from Allah (SWT). Your email address will not be published. He was there, all alone- in pain. Tried & Tested Kamyabi Imtihan, Chehre Ki Khubsurti Ka Wazifa-For Noor on Face. 2) He created the heavens and earth in truth and formed you and perfected your forms; and to Him is the [final] destination [Quran 64:3]. The thing I hated, that pain, that sorrow and darkness, actually lead me to be closer to him. And so that gives you courage meant to inspire hope inside of us that, We can live up to those challenges and we can pass those tests. It may even be easy to advise others when they experience it, but when you go through it personally, it feels excruciating and nearly impossible to follow your own advice. Nothing is given to us above our capacity, meaning Allah knows you can overwhelm whatever problems you face. Hazrat Abu Hurairah RadiALLAHU Anhu se marawwai hai ke Rasool ALLAH ne farmaya, Jo shakhs Ayatul Kursi, Surah Fatiha aur Surah Ghaafir ki pahli teen (3) ayaat subah ke waqt parhle. . So if there is firmness in his religion, the trial is increased, and if there is a weakness, it is lightened. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. My dear brothers and sisters, all praises are due to Allah, the One who has guided us, the One that has given us faith, the One that has given us the blessing of imaan, the One that has given us food, water, and shelter. O Allah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being overpowered by men. (Bukhari). What are the challenges that were facing? This study discussed how when children are constantly told how smart they are and how intelligent they are, then they are very likely to develop whats called a fixed mindset.. I didnt let that go because deep down I knew the tough days would pass by the help of Allah (SWT). The last verse of the longest surah in the Quran is an empowering statement from Allah to his servants. The verses are in Arabic and Enguish with the reference to continue reading. Another young student talked about getting into a freak accident where he was in a coma for two weeks when he was just a teenager. Because you are not praying enough. I say this, because I have full confidence that it is completely normal for humans so fragile in our condition, to go through spiritual turmoil. Every soul had a story to share. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided. And there is not for them besides Him any patron.. Quran verses about strength in hard times are the ultimate source of inspiration in the time of adversity. It is an ongoing process, which needs to be monitored and nurtured all the time. And on the other hand, Allah also tells us that He does not burden anyone with more than what they can handle beyond their capacity. [Such believers are] the repentant, the worshippers, the praisers [of Allah], the travelers [for His cause], those who bow and prostrate [in prayer], those who enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong, and those who observe the limits [set by] Allah. "Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity." (Quran, 2:286) This verse reminds us that despite whatever hardships are thrown our way, we must always remember that each test given to us was designed specifically for us. Amaliah is an independent media company that centers the voices and experiences of Muslim women. "Indeed, with every hardship is ease." (94:6) This ayah always makes me reflect on . For truly, with hardship comes ease; truly, with hardship comes ease. It gives you time with your Creator- Al Khaliq. Right before the Prophet (pbuh) was about to migrate to Medina. And whoever volunteers excess it is better for him. This verse stands out as a timely reminder on the rewards and goodness one will receive (inshallah), from simply following and believing wholeheartedly in Allah and the Prophet Muhammad. Quranic Verses on Hardships of Life Allah does not burden a soul except its capacity. And whoever recites these in the evening, will be saved till morning.Wazifa That Works Like Fire, Therefore, make a routine of reciting these Verses being in ablution every day in the morning and in the evening.