reborn as a celestial in marvel fanfiction

Her waist might be the narrowest waist that he had ever seen, and he was wondering how it felt to hug that waist. Characters, events and timelines will be mixed to create the world the MC finds himself in after his abrupt transmigration. I am hopeful that this story will help alleviate some of that by adding a new story where I can pursue a different angle. There will be a Harem in this novel, but only One or Two girls from a particular world. "While you were gone, we came up with plan B. -English is not my first language. ", "Attach it to its back and let me do the rest.". "???????" Last, but not least, I don't own anything but my own characters, as I do not own the cover image, which I found on the internet. He can help his little sister when they moved to Beacon Hills filled with werewolves. So mom is TALKING TO NICK FUCKING FURY! Or, a fic in which Harry Potter is reincarnated as Naruto Uzumaki. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. For more information, please see our Ninja: I can't believe you had a child with that outsider. Ego had already been visited by other celestials around the universe and he informed the other to name himself. - Pictures are coming from my Google Power, AI and Paint Nick Fury: If any agent can't complete the Hitman game by next week, that agent will be fired from the Shield! So yes, Harry Potter had a concussion and he couldnt move any of his limbs and that probably had something to do with the concussion he had previously mentioned. Work Search: Stay tuned! Mom didn't think so either because she slashes him and he falls to the ground. The ship got them and made them rest. English isn't my first language. *** Millions of years later the creators would learn that it made this celestial more powerful than most of the others, however billions of years later their power would slowly diminish to a seemingly normal level. doom!" He literally was the planet they walked on, and he was able to create life connected to himself. After all, he had lived through a harsh life once, even if the memories feel slightly distant. Even though Danny was an outsider from our village, he was the first to treat me with any decency AND YOU FUCKERS KILLED HIM! Shes very temperamental. Ps- Ive changed the timeline a little. Male Lead: Peter Parker or Spider-Man (Tom Holland) While playing an online game, after Luke bought an SSS rank gift card of Superman, he found himself in an unknown yes very familiar Marvel Universe. Mark is a normal guy who was rejected thrice for the NY police departement ,three times rejected by the Military,three times rejected by his family.Facing rejection,he gave his life only to hear the words ,"Reject ,i didn't need your help" - No System ------------- The Guardians and Carol were confused but they had a map of the universe on front of them. Base Cover Art by ShuraKRGT So, hand over your wallet. If you have suggestions to make it better you can leave in the comments. Leah: Then, prepare for battle you villain! It turns into a Black Katana. No Harem BTW He was pretty sure these were all signs Hermione mentioned before. more!". She dodged it and punched it in the chest multiple times. (And I do mean light touch here.). It was surprising how quickly he found another celestial one that called himself Ego. legal effect of customary law marriage in nigeria. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- When Harry opens his eyes again, hes fully expecting to be with his family in the afterlife. Quill called as Nova looked at him, "You just destroyed a planet.". This involves the death of an ancient being. But it prevailed and grabbed Carol by her waist and placed her on front of it. (Remove the space!) The clan leader was your fianc. He can do it again. MTL: https://www.uukanshu.com/b/193250/, As Peter Parker of Earth-199999(MCU) dies shortly after being bitten by a radioactive spider, another soul takes his place. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Underage, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (62), A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin (8), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (35), Kyuubi | Nine-tails | Kurama & Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Itachi & Uchiha Shisui & Uzumaki Naruto, Konohagakure | Hidden Leaf Village Has Issues, Kyuubi | Nine-tails | Kurama & Uzumaki Naruto Friendship, Nara Shikamaru & Uzumaki Naruto Friendship, Vague references to Harry Potter and the magical world, non-con is not explicit nor involving Harry, Not a reborn with all memories and life in-tacked fic, Hatake Kakashi low profile panicking for Naruto, Shikaku would like this day to be over already, Shikamaru has opinions we never get to properly explore but I'm sure you all can guess them, Tsunade is a mess of emotions but is leaning towards life having a slight silver lining after all, Hiruzen doesn't know when this shit got real but he knows he's very much over it, Shisui totally likes that Shikaku thinks the Sharingan is bullshit. Abusive guardians, at worst negligent Magical Guardian, what more needs to be said?Try Dudley gaining a conscience, actually praying to anyone who will listen, a second chance for Harry Potter, though perhaps not in the way some people think.Pharasma has had enough with the incompetence of Wizards, but regrettably cannot do much due to her status as a True Neutral Deity of Death.Though, that isn't to say that she can't interfere with certain other aspects, or to be more accurately, she can allow a certain tradition among her Psychopomps back in to play, to be more accurate among an agreement between a Yamaraj Psychopomp and an Oltehros Mother Psychopomp. I am just going to go. Marvel Universe Worldbuilding Pseudo-Quest Thing, Marvel Eternals Nasuverse Crossover story building threads, Marvel Eternals Nasuverse Crossover story build thread, Spider-Man/DC Universe: Worldbuilding and Ideas Thread (DC/Marvel Comics). If you are the creator and want me to take it down, just send me a message or leave a comment. -SlowPaced Black and Asian people almost never get together. Light Novel You May Like. Reaper : Are you robbing this bank? and began a plan of seduction, I wanted to be a hero, a world leader, a father and a King, an avenger, and a Harem King. It took him as he ate Adam. I use to want to be a super hero but not anymore. - New at this writing thing A time travel MoD!Harry story from the PoV of a man who hasn't the foggiest idea what's going on. No Rape, No NTR, No Yuri, No Yaoi The clan leader was your fianc. ********************************* I am hopeful that this story will help alleviate some of that by adding a new story where I can pursue a different angle. Alexander Maxim Universe, A kind old man, a war veteran, the most renowned scientist in the world. MC will not be a Slave to the System or Missions. HULK SMASH DARK SOUS ARRRHHHHGGG!!! After reincarnating into the body of a young Wizard on the Hogwarts Express. Honorable mentions to Joe Lawyer for his help. Why I am explaining this to a baby? He will have the sensibilities to recognize and acknowledge the horrible stuff in the world, but will not be some innocent snowflake like the original bell nor a murderous maniac pragmatist. Updates would be MWF and occasionally on Sunday too if I feel like it. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. If you like my writing, check out the Patreon! Smirking, Knull creates a shield out of the Living Abyss, absorbing the Energy attacks, and slashes his Necrosword at the closest Celestial, scratching him on his armour. Your feedback and comments are, He knew he wasnt alone in the universe but he also knew it would take time to find others. -------------- Thirdly, The mc isn't going to be some chad thunderc*ck guy. comic . ", "I think it can't hear you." Harry Potter is reborn in another universe as a extraordinarily powerful being known as a celestial. #bucky [10th major world - Full Metal Alchemist Bro. away!" "This Celestial is a pain in the ass." Carol proclaimed as she bumped the Creator, making him stumble a bit. #tchalla Benjamin Freed died after saving someone in his previous life and reincarnated into his alternate self in the Marvel universe. Hey. "I assume you picked up our message earlier?" He particularly grows fond of a story named Danamchi, going so far as to read the novels, play the games, and read forums and interviews to enjoy it to the greatest extent. As Peter Parker of Earth-199999(MCU) dies shortly after being bitten by a radioactive spider, another soul takes his place. From that day onwards, Angels and demons called him the God's Advocate. Also, Peter is 6 feet tall instead of Tom Hollands 58. The Name of the Game - A RWBY Fic. He can do this. ----------- . Lastly.. Be sure to enjoy! The Avengers founded a school to steer the new generation in becoming the next super heroes of tomorrow. [5th mini-world - Star Wars - 302 - 329] And I have spun some of the characters my way. Warning!!! I picked up from Google. ===== Everyone started to dodge it, even the ones inside the ship. A world of superheroes, but who controls everything is "only" a game developer. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Male Lead: Peter Parker or Spider-Man (Tom Holland) FUCK ME! Well, I am cashing it in. Host, please make your choice as it would affect future quests and development of the System!] "Well" Rocket sighed, "We got our asses kicked by it." Midori was born with an old soul. You can't understand me. I will try to refrain from using similar plots, characters, and other elements as much as possible but it is a given that some things I read from other fics will end up influencing how I write this story. coming." More. Then, I see something that should not be here, AVENGERS FUCKING TOWER! [Welcome to Scumbag System!] I still have some pull with Shield. This work's creator has chosen to moderate comments on the work. After his death, due to unknowingly saving the lives of billions of people, God adopted him as his son and gave him the job to purify the multiverse from sin. After a life full of hardship Alexander finally completes his promise to his dead wife. [4th major world - One Piece - 229 - 300] He gave Gamora one of the charges and they flew to the Creator. I have one more story in the works, a time travel one, so let me know if you want a teaser for that one next week. What can I say? (A/N: I came back to writing recently and was fairly rusty (I didnt write for almost a year) and lazy. Can he survive in this dangerous world? Nova went on front and introduced himself, "Basically we're a group who can kick ass to guys like you. Harry Potter was the first thing that came to mind but he knew that it wasnt right. A history that theoretically shouldnt exist but did. Multiple pairings, never the same time. For advance chapters- www.patreon.com/misterimmortal What if he is selfish and wants to live? Note to self: Don't get on moms, I stab my sword deeper into his shoulder. Discord server: https://discord.gg/ky35Kv7GHr do not worry. - New at this writing thing [7th major world - Avatar: The Last Airbender - 406 - 452] Whatever happened has happened and can't be changed back. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You die young, in-between, old, healthy, ill, or even by complete accident. Harry Potter, CEO of Potter International found himself relaxing at home when he woke up late Tuesday morning. "It was not me who did this. Also, Peter is 6 feet tall instead of Tom Hollands 58. Maybe I will become a Merc one day. All of that is the work of the incredibly talented J.K. Rowling. Give me your wallet. appreciated - KingCheetah19. Kids have been getting powers a lot lately. HOLY SHIT! [8th major world - Bleach - 460 -492] Pero segua perdido y extraviado sin un sitio a donde ir Desde que fue arrastrado a ese barco, pareca haber encontrado su camino. And since he is a thief, his starting skills are: She puts me down in a bed and then she touches her necklace. The idea of this fic just came in me so don't expect some mind blowing and amazing plot. . P.S. WHY ARE THERE FUCKING NINJAS? We made it while they were sleeping because they didn't like it but we're carrying it tonight.". "This Celestial is a pain in the ass." Thank You. If you want to read ahead, or just want to support me, here is the pat reon link: Aside from its connection to death and magic, this celestial was unique amongst its species for its history. Harry Potter was a human, he was something more now. If yes, then will he be the Marvel's Superman? But this system is quite different from normal systems. Quill coughed when he thought of Ego. Ninjas are attacking us. It looks like he is an arsonist, a fire starter. Black Widow's arrival saved me but I lost consciousness after having a friendly conversation with her. Cookie Notice He waits 13 billion years to live out a normal life on Earth realizing his life will never be normal. The Creator warned as it swung his fist towards Carol. Damn, I miss Jesus, why did I send him there" Author's Note: If you would like to support the author and the team behind EPIC and future projects, feel free to check out libraryofakasha.com. Nick Fury: If any agent can't complete the Hitman game by next week, that agent will be fired from the Shield! [11th major world - Dragon Ball - 595 - 663] I can't wait to explore it. The point of no return, just like the death of Christine in What if? He finds himself teleported to Hela Odinsdaughter prison. - English is not my main language https://www.patreon.com/akikan40 They were amongst the first in the universe, known as celestials to their creators. Luckily, Xiao Ming has awakened the Life Simulator System! I think we are in New York because I see the Statue of Liberty. It was much stronger than he had ever been before. Where you from? And this is the life of someone you will. The original name is "Marvel god of blood god" by Fan's Soul. Advanced chapters are available there. If yes, then will he be the Marvel's Superman? I'm planning on keeping a stockpile of at least 10 chapters there. Getting his full memory back at the age of five, he ventures to learn how to live in a world so different from his own. Find out here readers! Gamora was quick to respond as she jumped out of the ship with a breather and jet pack. #wanda pairings are subject to change - Freeform. This is the life of a person you might know. He made a super-effective medicine for cancer. ____________________________ In our amazing community, you can find various talented individuals who write as a hobby or even professionally, artists who create art for them, and many, many readers who provide valuable feedback and encouragement. Reborn as a celestial in marvel Anime & Comics 36 Chapters 1.4M Views Author: Jkxngxz 4.21 (54 ratings) Read Add to Library Report story About Table of Contents Synopsis What happens when a human is reincarnated as apart of an cosmic immortal race known as the space gods of the marvel universe THE CELESTIALS. Then, I found myself standing before a glowing green mirror that gave me a system and awakened weird power in me. Now he gives his all to complete the missions and take back everything he lost while also conquering a few anime girls? Lol) VVV ??? ----- "He was feeding on it!" I am also posting this on Scribblehub. If you have any hidden gems or some less read but good SI fanfics, kindly share :), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Warning - The MC won't be OP from the start itself and will grow to a powerful character in due time. [Target has been found!] Peter (15y/o) will get his powers in 2010. I do not own anything, every thing belongs to their original owners. --------------------------------------------- For those of you waiting on an update on my other story well you're right. And will it be enough to push the bar till 100%? Disclaimer: Takes place over billions of years, many flashbacks. He waits 13 billion years to live out a normal life on Earth realizing his life will never be normal. Psionic (Marvel) Previous Title: Marvel: True Power ===== In a world teeming with Superheroes, Gods, Demons and Cosmic Entities.