reunited worlds ending explained

Did I miss something? Am a little late to this but I've just finished watching the show. I wish I could see my family member again and hug him again and again, and though I continuously told him I loved him I wish I could say it twice as much again. Netflix's newest mystery thriller series Triptych has got us well and truly hooked. Di y l 5 iu chng minh Reunited l tc phm ng xem cho ma h ny. He reveals that Liesel died "just yesterday," at an old age, far from Himmel Street in a suburb of Sydney. Most of his friends and family reacted understandably shocked and confused when first encountering him. Twelve years later, he suddenly reappears in her life as his nineteen-year-old self. Reunited Worlds is a warm, healing drama that heavily focuses on relationships. He was always the one who brought happiness and security to every one of the people whose lives he touched, and the biggest tragedy of his death was the loss of that constant, unwavering love he gave to everyone he knew. Connect with Facebook He couldnt be prouder of her, and she makes him cry when she directs him to read the dedication, which says, For my love, Hae-sung. He reads the book right there in the store, smiling when he recognizes their moments that she included in her story. You guys know I dropped this drama like three weeks ago, but I came to watch the last episode, and I cried from beginning to end. Eh, why do I have similar feelings to when Bride of the Water God ended? Cornered, Dong-seok admits that he was near the art room that night twelve years ago, but he claims that he witnessed Hae-sung kill Kyung-chul. Tae-hoon tells everyone that he and Young-in are dating again, prompting Hae-sung to say that hes lucky to have friends that make him so happy. I still enjoyed some parts of the show. Sung Hae-Sung (Yeo Jin-Goo) disappears after a mysterious accident. Ending Explained. Synopsis. It was the other drama that he acted this year and it has rave reviews from people who watch it. The iconic film sees Andy Dufresne (Tim Robbins) sentenced to life in Shawshank State Penitentiary for the murder of his wife and her lover, despite claiming his innocence. They turn their backs to each other, and Hae-sung says softly, Jung-won-ah, I think its time now. Cooper has found the woman of his dreams and is . LOL! xfbml : true, // parse social plugins on this page Happy endings get boring when they don't stick to the rules and ehrn characters make realistic decisions. If like Sci fi! (function(d, s, id) { We also had the nerdy Moon Shik (Shin Soo Ho) and the ever so kind Tae Hoon (Kim Jin Woo) to round out his group of friends. Having just personally lost a really important person in my life this past month in a less dramatic but just as quick, way, I found that this drama's message resonates a lot. Ho-bang appropriates another car and races after him, with Hae-sung riding along. Change), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Sometimes ordinary things are what make our lives extraordinary, especially if we have people we love and who love us just as fiercely. She thinks, I miss you, Hae-sung, and a soft wind blows by. There's a lot to unpack in this sci-fi cinematic platformer. Runtime: Wed. & Thu. There isn't much in terms of action or plot but it stresses the importance of family and friendship. "Hae-chul and Yoo-min have reconciled, and they live with Gong-ju in the same building as Jung-won." Spencer and Alex have been through so much in their journey from Kenya to (what appears to be) Marseille: lions, venal British colonists . if (d.getElementById(id)) return; TaeHoon felt bad for making his dead friend take the blame for murder and wanted to repay by taking care of his siblings. https://www.reddit.com/r/KDRAMA/comments/6rb3vt/reunited_worlds_ep_910_1112/. But the real star was Yeo Jin-gu, who gave his usual incredible performance as Hae-sung, and who continues to be one of the few actors who can make me cry over and over again. The story of Parasite follows the members of a poor family who trick to become employed by a wealthy family by infiltrating their household without letting the family know that they are related and posing as highly qualified individuals. Black Crab Plot Synopsis. It truly was a wonderful world of characters to enjoy. Hae Sungs death was devastating for Jung Won, and it altered the course of her life. Gong-ju asks if Hae-sung is leaving, but he promises her that hes not going anywhere, barely holding back his own tears. Dong-seok buys two tickets to Busan, but when the bus leaves, Gong-ju is on it alone. With KnK exerting all its power to combat her blood, another dimension is created, but their existence in that world is a supernatural manifestation of virtually incorporeal beings. Soon after, Jung-won holds her first book signing, and shes surprised and pleased when Min-joon shows up to have her sign the copy that Hae-sung gave to him. You will receive a link to create a new password via email. cookie : true, // enable cookies to allow the server to access The radio confirms there's over 157 deaths when we start the movie but as the story progresses, it's obvious that number is a lot higher. Diana and Mary both approve of her marriage, but Jane receives no response from St. John. YJG was stellar and made the imperfections in the story tolerable for me. It just nailed the things I love the most in dramas like the wonderful characters and heartwarming story elements. Final Review: Reunited Worlds Reunited is a feel-good show, despite having a whodunnit element within the narrative. Ted's Bio; Fact Sheet; Hoja Informativa Del Ted Fund; Ted Fund Board 2021-22; 2021 Ted Fund Donors; Ted Fund Donors Over the Years. He played Min-joon with a lot of sensitivity and sweetness, and although hes still a bit green, he made me love the character so much that I wouldnt even mind if Min-joon eventually got the girl. Lastly: A Koala's Playground With little effort, Hae-sung rips the door off the car and pulls Dong-seok free. }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); A high school student loses her boyfriend in a car accident. Their lives were turned upside down because of his death, and they still have to deal with the consequences many years later. The Illusionary World in Clannad was created by Ushio. version : 'v2.2' // use version 2.2 1. Such a beautiful heaetwarming story soooo much loves all around. But when the lad wakes, the silhouette is gone. 12 years later, he wakes up on the roof of his school building. He plays Hae Sung who dies tragically at the age of 19. Synopsis Hae Sung disappears after a mysterious accident. or I'm glad jung won didn't end up with Min Joon and showed despite everything they can stay still be great friends! And my oh my, what a beautiful tree. I thought the drama just got better and better as it went and didnt find anything bothersome. It's Brad. 16ep were enough. Hae-sung gives Jung-won a nod, and she takes Gong-ju out for ice cream, leaving Hae-sung alone with his siblings. The basic premise of the anime revolves around a futuristic form of technology or code known as the ALLTALE, which stores every intricate detail of the world in unlimited memory space. What Deal Did Philo Make With Dombey? If this had been a smaller, quieter, more introspective drama it would've smoothed out a lot of the weirdness. He tells Hae-chul and Ho-bang that if he sees them before boarding his plane out of the country, that theyll never see Gong-ju again. 0. Reunited Worlds () ?? reunited worlds ending explained. Of course, the drama has a beautiful message, but why does it fall so flat for me? 1990093. This is the first drama I've watched with Yeo Jin-goovery impressed and looking forward to catching more of his dramas. The same fluid that you dive into at the end of the game, which presumably kills you and frees you from the endless struggle of reincarnation. We forward in this generation, Triumphantly Hae Sung was a truly amazing character that I cant imagine anyonebesidesYeo Jin Goo playing. Ho-bang grows more concerned about an explosion and Dong-seok starts to scream louder, apologizing for everything. The ending to Naughty Dog's harrowing game builds upon the overall bleak tone in a very dark. Hae-sung takes a ring out of his pocket, reminding Jung-won of the time he gave her a ring made of a beer can tab. I really didn't warm to BotWG at all but I did to this story. They did manage to show them as a lovely, comfortable couple in the last few episodes though. Warning: Major spoilers ahead! . Jung-won takes Hae-sung to a bookstore to surprise him with her new book. He bursts into tears and apologizes to Hae-sung for only thinking of protecting Tae-hoon and for harming Hae-sungs family in the process. In the final season, the six campers who were originally stuck on Isla Nublar during . The first time, the words are those of Saito (Ken Watanabe), in his helicopter in Kyoto, when he first approaches Cobb about the possibility of inception. While I loved the deep friendship between Yun Won and Hae Sung, the writer and director made some bizarre choices with their relationship in regards to physical intimacy. Having them dealt with in exposition was too little. The drama did became a bit boring in the middle. But to his and everyone elses surprise, he shows up 12 years later looking exactly the same! Ahn Jae Hyunis Cha Min Joon who is a chef that runs the restaurant that Jung Won works at. The missing boy, identified as Gaurav Singh, who had gone missing from Mohali on January 3, was found . The series is the third collaboration between writer Lee Hee-myung and PD Baek Soo-chan, who worked on The Girl Who Sees Smells (2015) and Beautiful Gong Shim (2016). 4.00 (3 votes) Cast Main Cast. With too many filler scenes in the middle that I just skipped past. Reunited Worlds is a warm, healing drama that heavily focuses on relationships. js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; The "romantic" scenes always felt a tad forced, though I don't doubt that both actors did their best in those scenes! I also really appreciated the friendship that develops between Hae Sung and Min Joon. I have so many regrets about this show. But it lost focus and momentum at the end and several plot lines and relationships were completely dropped or dealt with in a line of exposition. Lee Yun Hee as Jung Jung Won (31) Jung Chae Yun as Jung Jung Won (18) It was so wonderful to see Yeo Jin Goo get to play such a joyful character. I would have liked to see what prompted CEO Chas change of heart, since last we saw, he was vowing to Min-joon that he would never apologize. I do have to mention my favorite ahjussi Ahn Kil Kang. Shes asleep, and by Dong-seoks smirk, Im guessing he probably drugged her. But not every person who returns comes back for such a violent reason, and they all have such powers. He is very tired and will tell the rest of the story in as straightforward a manner as possible. On Hae-sung's birthday, his girlfriend Jung Jung-won (Jung Chae-yeon) prepares a surprise party for him at his house. Millworthy was called by Fletcher and Winetrout, and he was asked to be a part of the interim government that was being formed to look after the state till the time they chose the next chancellor. To keep Hae-sung away from the house while they prepare, Jung-won asks him to go to their school and retrieve her wallet. Really looking forward to this , It was such an amazing series for me. That story about him not leaving because of his sister was so forced. They sit on the couch, and Jung-won pats her leg, so Hae-sung lays his head in her lap. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The ending of Netflix's Triptych explainedNetflix. But even that didnt bother me, lol. This and TKL has made me depressed and a crying mess at the moment. They all tear up, and Hae-sung says with a brave smile that he doesnt know how much time he has left, but that he wants to make the most of it. I personally would have liked to have seen everyone struggle with him and the situation more. He goes pale as he hears Hae-sungs voice say, I didnt kill Kyung-chul. He sees Hae-sung standing in front of him, and at the sight of the boy who died over a decade ago, Dong-seoks legs give out, and he crumples to the floor. No. Excerpts may be used provided that (LogOut/ The story itself was very flawed but like Lollypip said, it's core was about love and it definitely showed us that. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. I certainly loved it It has a lot of issues that bothered other people more than it did me, but it really just warmed my heart in the best possible way. An exploding car isnt exactly unique territory, but I loved how Hae-sung used the shock of his being back from the dead to frighten a confession out of Dong-seok. Hes just such a special actor with so much talent. Language: Korean . Twelve years later, he suddenly reappears in her life as his nineteen-year-old self, except now the two are twelve years apart. Lucifer now believes in redemption and so he is now getting Hell to . The Pirates of the Caribbean franchise did not start to receive its worst reviews until after the original trilogy ended, but the third film in the series did leave a lot of plot details unclear. Hae Sung and Hae Chul were one of my favorite relationships in the drama, and believe me, I had a lot of them that I loved! The concept behind the drama was really good though. Christian religions, including Catholicism, base their beliefs about the afterlife on the resurrection of Jesus Christ. I also thought that more time should have been given to the other forgiveness plot lines such as CEO Cha and Young-joon. Now to address a few things some might take issue with. In the same way he brought joy to everyone around him, he also brought joy to me. The two grow close once again as they attempt to figure out not only the circumstances around his tragic death, but his mysterious reappearance. I loooooved this couple so much, they were cute together, age was nothing, and the show had great characters, and the plot started so good but fell flat and didn't got back. They all get choked up when he gives them little bits of life advice and tells them to be well, knowing he wont be there to share their futures. I think Haesung really did leave for good this time and that scene at the end is Jungwon imagining Haesung with her, showing that Haesung will always be in her heart forever. Episode 1-4 Episode 5-8 [Episode 9-12](https://www.reddit.com/r/KDRAMA/comments/6rb3vt/reunited_worlds_ep_910_1112/ Episode 13-16 Episode 17-20 Episode 21-24 Episode 25-28 Episode 29-32 Episode 33-36. CEO Cha starts by telling Tae-hoon that he has an older brother. They threw his motivations out of a window. Lastly, the bromance between the lead and the chef was really nice. Reunited Worlds is about teenage friends that are the same age, but after the man (Yeo Jin Goo) dies in an accident at 19, he mysteriously reappears 12 years later looking the same while the woman (Lee Yeon Hee) is now 31. But there were also plenty of moments for him to showcase his incredible acting abilities. Ugh, it still irritates me. In my ideal finale, the two would have ended up together after a few years have passed. This was fantasy so why couldn't he stay. Not to mention a lifetime of ignoring and scorning his firstborn son, who is an amazing person despite his terrible father. Like most of the others, the relationship between the characters, despite the disappointing writing/directing, is what really made this drama worthwhile for me. I dont want to sound too critical. They really were a wonderful group of people in Hae Sungs life. And we dont know how or why? I knew YJ was going to be Soo Ji's donor idk, from the beggining but coooome on, everybody just forgot about how he did just like that? But all in all, it was an enjoyable and moving drama. They welcomed him back like nothing had changed. He adds that he doesnt want them to be sad, and to let go of their resentment now that they no longer have to live as a murderers siblings. He got back with her? Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, Couch Kimchi We can guess that Hae-sung was allowed to return so that he could right some terrible wrongs and enable his loved ones to let him go with easier hearts, but many people die and dont get that chance, and well never know what made Hae-sungs situation special. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Original Soundtracks: Reunited Worlds OST; Synopsis. }); Your email address will not be published. Hae-sung listens to the recording of the phone call, focusing his ultra-sensitive hearing to try and find a clue. I guess Im just disappointed it wasnt the drama it could have been with better writing. Cried buckets the last two episodes and then cried buckets again reading lollypip's awesome recap. And Yeo JinGu is just a boatload of talent that I could not give up watching. From friends to family to lovers. And even better is that she was ready, so even though shell always miss him and grieve for him, she was able this time to let Hae-sung go with love and peace in her heart. ^^. He whispers, I love you, but Jung-won doesnt hear him clearly and asks him to repeat himself. reflection coefficient and transmission coefficient. Hae-sung buys a copy, which he gives to Grandmother, and she grumbles that Jung-won always drew pictures to criticize her, so its probably not any good, ha. From the moment I met you until now, Ive loved you. As he starts fading again, he adds, Ill always love you. (Hell, Liza's feelings for Charles . Of course, I noticed the last episode rushed a few storylines, but that happens a lot in kdramas. The group of friends leaves the island at last. Reunited Worlds [1] ( Korean : ; RR : Dashi Mannan Segye) is a South Korean television series starring Yeo Jin-goo, Ahn Jae-hyun, and Lee Yeon-hee. Reunited Worlds is a 2017 Korean drama about a man who mysteriously vanishes after an accident and reappears as his 19-year-old self 12 years later. Another favorite of minefrom Hae Sungs siblings was Kim Ga Eun as Young In. I liked some things about it, but the execution left a lot to be desired. I can see how this can be taken advantage of and I know there are some issues with organ theft around the world (and maybe especially in Asia?) Both drama in the end with the beautiful memories of them to their friends and family during their comeback. Edit: these spoiler tags will be the death of me. Tags: Ahn Jae-hyun, Lee Yeon-hee, Reunited Worlds, Yeo Jin-gu, Your email address will not be published. cookie : true, // enable cookies to allow the server to access He sponsored YoungJoon because TaeHoon told him to. Edit Translation. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Tae-hoon and Young-in are getting married soon, and his parents have accepted her and seem to look forward to having her as a daughter-in-law. Having similar feelings to when Bride of the Water God ended? They were so calm, yet so passionate. I would love to visit it one day. What a beautiful drama Reunited Worlds is! I cant imagine any actor but Yeo Jin-gu being capable of playing a role like Hae-sung as well as he did, and its exciting to think that as young as he is, he still has so many years to grow and mature in his skills and deliver more amazing performances like this one. He also wishes to abolish human egocentrism, which can make the world a better place. Hae-sung tells Min-joon that hes happy and thankful that he got to come back and meet him, and the two share one last hug. But he doesnt answer, and when she turns around, hes gone.