shimano calcutta 250 gear ratio

This reel works really well No problems can be used in salt or fresh with me only fresh. Currently I am only shipping within the US. Reel Cover. Something went wrong. A-RB stainless-steel ball bearings are specially treated to drastically increase the corrosion resistance of the bearing. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. This is the reel you will receive. Real smooth casting reel that has some minor scratches but is in great working condition. In fact this reel looks new. Thanks and Good Luck! BD Outdoors began as a forum-based fishing community to connect saltwater anglers and provide a home to share the latest fishing reports and news. Its pretty easy to use and doesnt backlash as easy as others ive tried Please make payment within 48 hours of auction end Thank you, shimano calcutta 400b with box and papers. Pre-owned Shimano Calcutta 400B Baitcasting Reel. So please check back. The Calcutta D series will lead the new era of round reels for anglers who look for quality, function, design and longevity. The last two pictures show this. All international shipments will be sent USPS. Abu Garcia Low Profile 8x5mm Baitcasting Reel. Gear Ratio: 5.8:1 weight: 225 grams Max Drag Setting: 4 kg New article Japanese yen price: 44000- All Second Hand Reels has Chips/Scratches, Please check conditon in photos before BID. I think it will contribute to your better fishing performance. Kolkata was always called Kolkata in Bengali, derived from the name of one of the three villages said to have become the modern city of Kolkata But the British called it Calcutta. Other Great Deals! Please communicate with me first before leaving feedback because we only want to deal with happy customers. or Best Offer. Made in 1998 Comes with box. Worm shaft 2. They are all shiny when you first get them. . Throw your pen/paper/calculator away because the tool calculates the line capacity for up to 5 of your reels at once. ABU GARCIA 4600C (SPOOL) BAITCASTER. Item comes as pictured. On May-08-13 at 07:33:56 PDT. But it can feel that way when fishing with it. Gear Ratio: 5.8:1, A-RB Anti-Rust Bearings, Lo-Mass Drilled Spool System, Variable Brake System, . Finish wear but a good solid reel and very good working reel in all ready to fish. FREE SHIPPING Shimano Calcutta TE 100GT Weight: 9.5 oz. We try to take pictures that reflect the condition of each item at the time of sale. Please refer the listed photo. Shimano 18 Calcutta Conquest 301 Left Handle Baitcasting Reel with Box Used, Shimano Calcutta 250 Baitcaster Reel With Original Box And Manual, Shimano Calcutta Conquest 200DC Right Baitcasting Fishing Reel From Japan F/S, Shimano 18 Calcutta Conquest 400 Right Hand Baitcasting Reel Excellent ++, Vintage Shimano Calcutta 200 Baitcasting Fishing Reel Well Maintained Japan, Shimano Calcutta 200 TE Baitcasting Fishing Reel RH Japan Smooth, Shimano 13 Ocea Calcutta 300 HG Baitcast Reel Right Hand from Japan, Shimano Calcutta TE300 5.0:1 Casting Reel Saltwater or Freshwater, Shimano 18 CALCUTTA CONQUEST 301 Left Handle Baitcasting Reel w/Box Excellent, Shimano 00 Calcutta Conquest 200 Baitcasting Reel RH Excellent+5 In stock Japan, Shimano Calcutta 200XT Right Handle Baitcasting Reel Excellent+ W/Box, New SHIMANO CALCUTTA 700B CT 700 B Baitcasting RH Reel *1-3 DAYS FAST DELIVERY*, Shimano Ocea Calcutta Conquest 300 Type J Baitcasting Reel Right Hand Japan, Shimano 14 Calcutta Conquest 200 Right Handle Baitcasting Reel w/Box From JAPAN, Shimano 13 Calcutta 401 Left Hand from Japan, 2012 Shimano Ocea Calcutta 200PG 5.0:1 Gear Right Handle Baitcasting Reel Used, shimano calcutta 700 reel with soft case/bag, Shimano Calcutta 100B Baitcasting Reel L413136C, 2019 Shimano Calcutta Conquest DC 200 - Right-Handed - NEW! This reel is suitable for everything from Redfish and Snook, to Tarpon and Sharks. LOCAL PICKUP IS AVAILABLE MONDAY-FRIDAY FROM 9AM TO 5PM. ONLY MONO WAS USED. These bearings will last at least 10 times longer than standard stainless-steel ball bearings in high salinity environments. Comments: I saved up for this reel for long time thinking it would be the last reel I would ever buy. Abu Garcia Ambassadeur Round. We also test our products to the best of our ability. IT IS IN PERFECT WORKING CONDITION BUT DOES HAVE A COUPLE SCRAPES AND SCUFFS. The surface is coated with a thick and flexible clear coating, so the grip. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: This product has been described to the best of our knowledge and in the greatest detail and truthfulness. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping charges. The reel you get is the one you see in the pictures. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. If you like to reel to be better shape. HAPPY BIDS PAYPAL ONLY, Shimano Calcutta 200 Baitcasting Fishing Reel, bobomax0503 Store bobomax0503 Store bobomax0503 Store Click Here. 1, SS ea 8. We will gladly combine shipping. We strive for 5 Star customer satisfaction! If you place a bid& win one of my auctions. Oil& parts and the original box. Please allow 24-48 hours to answer questions. Be sure to check out my other auctions for more great deals. It might need a paw sometime down the road. Damaged Shipments: If item is damaged in shipping. So there are two available, Shimano Calcutta 200 Baitcast Fishing Reel, Auction is for a Shimano Calcutta 200 bait casting reel RH. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. I will ship this item at the cheapest cost. Be sure to add me to your favorites list! The HAGANE Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. Please make a payment within 3 days after send my invoice. These charges are the buyers responsibility. We have a 14 day return policy for any item you have purchased from us. Delivering premium round baitcaster performance that fits comfortably in the palm of your hand, the Calcutta Conquest is packed with Shimano's most advanced features and cutting edge technology. SHIMANO CALCUTTA 150 CLEAN USED JAPAN MADE FISHING REEL WITH BOX & PAPERS. With Cross Carbon Drag and A-RB (Anti-Rust Bearings) the Calcutta will give you years of solid performance. Shimano Calcutta TE 250DC Baitcasting Fishing Reel Model CTE250DC w/ Box T17, Shimano CERAMIC #7 Super Tune bearings CALCUTTA TE200GT TE200DC TE201DC TE250GT, Shimano CALCUTTA CONQUEST 250DC Right Hand BaitCasting Reel Near Mint #1124, Gomexus Power Handle For Abu Garcia 6500 Daiwa Tatula TW Reel 8x5mm Shaft 75mm, Gomexus Power Handle For Abu Garcia 6500 Revo SX Daiwa Tatula TW Fuego Reel 75mm, Shimano CALCUTTA CONQUEST 250DC Right Bait Casting Reel Used F/S, SHIMANO 04 Calcutta Conquest 250DC OCEA CONQUEST Baitcast Reel #083, Shimano 04 CALCUTTA CONQUEST 250DC Right Baitocasting Reel Very good+ From JAPAN, Shimano 04 Calcutta Conquest 300F Right Shipped after maintenance and grease-up, Power Handle Carbon For Daiwa Abu Baitcasting Reel Handle 8x5mm Spindle 95/105mm, Shimano Calcutta CT250 Bait Casting Reel #CT250230206 - Used - No Box, Gomexus Power Handle For Daiwa Abu Baitcasting Reel Carbon Handle 8x5mm 105mm, Bait Reel Double Handle 100mm Shimano Shimano Daiwa Abu Garcia Custom, Shimano 04 CALCUTTA CONQUEST 1000F RH Baitcasting Reel 1133177 I Excellent+++, Gomexus Power Reel Handle Crank Shimano 16 Meta MGL 15 Meta HG 17 Sco, Shimano Calcutta Conquest 250DC Set Right Handle Baitcasting Reel Good Condition, Gomexus power handle crank for Shimano reel 16 METALUM MGL 15 METADIUM DC 17, LIVREReel FullComp Crank (for Left Volume) For Shimano 100 (Gun Meta P, Gomexus Power Reel Handle Custom Reel Tatura Scorpion DC For Carbon 100 mm, [Excellent] Shimano CALCUTTA CONQUEST 250DC Right Bait Casting Reel DHL#1-4, Shimano Calcutta Conquest 250DC Right Handle Baitcasting Reel Free Shipping, Shimano CALCUTTA CONQUEST 250DC Conventional Reel Good, Shimano 05 CALCUTTA CONQUEST 250DC Right Bait Casting Reel Free shipping, For For Shimano Calcutta Conquest 250Dc Knuckle Handle, Y4373 For For Shimano Calcutta Conquest 250Dc, SHIMANO CALCUTTA CONQUEST 1000F RH WITH BOX BAITCASTING REEL F/S, SHIMANO Calcutta Conquest 250DC, knuckle handle /fishing /Reel /used /japan, Shimano Calcutta Conquest 250DC used good condition, SHIMANO CALCUTTA CONQUEST 250DC /fishing /Reel /Slightly scratched and dirty, Gomexus Power Handle Crank Taura Scorpion Carbon for Carbon 90 mm 100 mm, Shimano Calcutta Conquest 250DC Right-hand reel Shipping from Japan, Shimano 05 CALCUTTA CONQUEST 250DC Right Handle Bait Casting Fishing Reel Used, Shimano 04 CALCUTTA CONQUEST 250DC Right Baitocasting Reel rare confirmed work. . Scratches and boat rash. There's a Calcutta reel for almost any application, in fresh or saltwater. One of two 250's i have listed for sale. Its Very important to us that this is a POSITIVE and FIVE star transaction for both of us.If there anything that is not up to a FIVE STAR rating please let us know before you leave feedback. Mint condition fresh water only. Edit some articles today, Shimano Calcutta Monofilament Line Capacity, Shimano Reel Monofilament Line Capacities, RawVideoReviews For A Number Different Reels In This Series, How To Take These Reels Apart &Maintain Them. Pre-owned, works excellent, some scratches, overall very good condition. REEL SPECIFICATIONS ARE ON THE LAST PICTURE. Reel Condition. Left Hand Retrieve Model: Line Retrieve Per Crank(in. When turned on, the individual brake weights are forced outward at the beginning of the cast when backlashes most often occur to create friction that reduces the speed of the spool. Shimano Calcutta GTB. ***Shimano Calcutta CT-250 right hand fishing reel. Or your item is not in the condition specified in the description, we will REFUND 100% OF YOUR PAYMENT. Shimano Baitcasting Reel 8x5mm. HE HATED BRAID! Strangely enough, the only reels even close in smoothness are the new Zillions. In conjunction with the reel's other anti- backlash dial, I can't say you won't ever get a bird's nest, but I can say it's not as common as you've probably experienced with other reels. We value our buyers feedback and welcome any suggestions you might have on how we could improve our business. It will take 7-10 business days to deliver to most states in US. oz) Bearings Forged Al Frame Die-cast Al Frame AL Spool VBS Super Stopper CT-250, 8/230; 10/210; 14/120, 5.0:1, 10.0, 2 BB. Worldwide shipments: Purchaser is responsible for all freight charges. Please read the item description carefully and make sure this item will fit your application. Baitcasting Reel. THIS IS A NO RESERVE AUCTION WITH NOBUY IT NOW PRICE. after recieving the item. Tatula HD 153H-TW. Gear Ratio: 5.0:1 weight: 265 grams Max Drag Setting: 5 kg Line Capacity(m) 3-180/ 4-130/ 5-110 New article Japanese yen price: 44000- About US $: $ 550.00- All Second Hand Reels has Chips/Scratches, Please check conditon in photos before BID. Right Handle. Private: What Gear Ratio Is A Shimano Calcutta 200? Please tell us your tax code. SHIMANO CALCUTTA CONQUEST 201 Left Handle Bait casting Reel! THIS WEBSITE USES COOKIES TO IMPROVE YOUR USER EXPERIENCE. ALL REELS WILL WORK PERFECT! Sideplates, and spool* 3 A-RB ball bearings plus 1 A-RB roller bearing for smooth performance* The QuickFire II thumb bar provides excellent control* Dartainium drag material provides a wide range of drag settings* Easy access sideplate allows adjustments to Variable Brake System* Super Stopper& Assist Stopper eliminate backplay for solid hooksets* Septon nonslip grips for optimal control in wet or dry conditions* 3-Bolt Quick Take Down for easy maintenance* Simplicity of design based on input from fishermen who know a quality reel Specific Details For This Reel* Model: CT-400B Round Baitcasting Reel* Retrieve: Right Handed* Line retrieve per crank(in) 24* Line capacity( Test/ yd) 12/330. Questions? I want You to be satisfied with your purchase. 3 were here. One of two 250's i have listed for sale. The"TE, stands for Total Efficiency. Posted with.RcmdId, ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2Bfg2%3E-14508900ca5-0x10b-. We try to research each item and give our best opinion and description of that item. If you need to see more pictures, just ask. We are unable to ship to Hawaii. I've thought about making it a spinnerbait reel, but I am not sure if 5.8:1 is considered slow rolling or not. If you are looking for some other itmes from Japan. I will send this Reel bubble wrapped sent USPS 2 days after pay pal is squared away. Item Title. The invoice that describes the carriage is sent you. The details of the rank. 3 days of the auction end. Line Capacity: 12-180m , 14-150m , 16-130m , 20-105 (lb-m) Model: I got it for a CHRISTMAS BONUS. YOU WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 24 HOURS TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE. Shipments to Canada or overseas, or asking us to end a listing early will not receive a reply. There are external cosmetic blemishes in the way of scratches. Please feel free to ask at anytime! Shipping in the USA is Priority with DC. Order by 4pm E.T. Good condition. The only exception if if the item is oversized or unique and requires specialized packing then I will charge for the box. The quicker you will get your item. PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST BEFORE LEAVING NEUTRAL OR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. There are only 1000 of these reels made. Lure. WARNING:Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. By supporting the pinion gear on both ends with bearings, the pinion gear maintains precise alignment with the drive gear. Shimano Calcutta TE DC 250 Digital Round Baitcasting Reel RH. Shimano built their TE series reels with specific gear designs and internal mechanics that make their operation incredibly smooth and effortless. It will be delivered to you with the price in red in the shipping information. For Abu Profile 8x5mm Baitcasting Reel. YES. Questions Welcome. I have a shimano Calcutta reel on an 11' night stick rod great condition! LIFETIME WARRANTY. All Sales are Final. Like a lightweight bicycle wheel, where most of the mass lies in the tire, the majority of a Lo-Mass spool lies in the arbor and the line it is spooled with. $109.99. Works like it should. The larger reels have a longer handle as well. We will gladly combine shipping. Dead-on-Arrival) are tested and are covered by our return policy. If you want to speed it up, the curado 6.2:1 gear is direct swap. Super Stopper: Super Stopper uses a one-way. Please judgment it to see image. See, What is the difference between garmin panoptix and LiveScope? Once the spool speed begins to slow, the pressure with which the brake weights contact the raceway lessens and allows the spool to continue spinning. MINT SHIMANO CALCUTTA TE 100 DC CASTING REEL. Shipping cost(Inculuding handling cost) Asia $14 U.S. Australia $19 Europe $22 South America $28 But. Ball Bearings Roller Bearings Gear Ratio Weight(oz) CT50B Right 16 20/115.30/105,40/80 6/195. Like a secret compartment within the reel. Please leave a POSITIVE FEEDBACK plus a 5 STAR RATING. Return/ Refund Policy: We will not be able to refund shipping cost. Tatula SV TW 6.3 7.3 8.1 100. Thanks for looking. Shimano Ultegra Freshwater Spinning Fishing Reel Saltwater is very deadly on fishing gear. What Is The Difference Between LiveScope And Panoptix? We are unable to ship to P.O. Shimano Calcutta 50XT 50 Right Handle Baitcasting Reel Used Description: Welcome to my listing. US buyers only. I, cant accept complaints against less performance of used items. ONLY MONO WAS USED. Unboxed never mounted. Shipping or insurance fees will not be refunded at any time. The frees pool mode very nicely well with nice bearings and manual backlash control and six centrifugal air-brakes. Made in Japan !! Taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. No box. If you are looking for a bait casting reel the Shimano Calcutta series has been at the top of the game for many years. ENGLEWOOD. Feel free to ask questions if needed. For the fisherman in your life. If you want to speed it up, the curado 6.2:1 gear is direct swap. The citys former name, Calcutta, is an Anglicized version of the Bengali name Kalikata. SHIPPING: This is a general policy. IF YOU ARE AN ANGLER. After 16 years of excellent performance, I retired one of my Calcutta 100s and chose to purchase the Conquest 100HGA through Tackle Warehouse. Species of fishing/species of fish. Just don't spend the time on the water anymore. Wouldn't buy another reel for what i do. Thanks for your time and happy bidding. This is a used item.