signs of the second coming of jesus kjv

). When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. When the Lord Jesus was nailed to the cross and completed His work of redemption, the Holy Spirit began to guide Gods chosen people to bear witness to the Lord Jesus. 5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. Bible Verses About Forgiveness But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. It's in the Bible, I Thessalonians 5:2-3, NIV. For what is our hope or joy or crown of boasting before our Lord Jesus at his coming? They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and they will provide great signs and wonders, so as to deceive, if possible, even the elect (Gods chosen ones). It's in the Bible, Matthew 24:3, NKJV. And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Jesus said: Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. Luke 21.10. the reader of the book of Daniel (cf 24:15). And every island fled away, and no mountains were to be found. Bible Verses About Husbands You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Bible Verses About Marriage It's in the Bible, Matthew 24:42-44, TLB. When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood. The prophets have warned that the earth will experience great turmoil, wickedness, war, and suffering. After this I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven! 50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority. Verse Concepts. And he shall make a strong covenant with many for one week, and for half of the week he shall put an end to sacrifice and offering. Lot was oppressed by the filthy conduct of the wicked. And the dead in Christ will rise first. For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. WebFor this we declare to you by a word from the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day., But watch yourselves lest your hearts be weighed down with dissipation and drunkenness and cares of this life, and that day come upon you suddenly like a trap. The Gospel Spreads to the Ends of the Earth 6. First, I want to remind you that in the last days there will come scoffers who will do every wrong they can think of, and laugh at the truth. And I will grant wonders in the sky above. In Matthew the 24th chapter, Jesus explained to his Jewish disciples what their world would look like at his return. 28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. And signs on the earth below, Blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke. In my Father's house are many rooms. 30) Revelation 22:20 He who testifies to these things says, Yes, I am coming soon.. The second coming is spoken of in greatest detail in Revelation 19:11-16, I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. OpenBible.info Come, Lord Jesus! (Read More)Matthew 16:27 - For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.Matthew 24:36 - But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. WebBy this statement, Jesus intended to signify the end of 6,000 years of human experience and sin under the influence of Satan the devil, which is heralded by the Second Coming of Christ as King of kings and Lord of lords. Jesus is coming again. But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. And while they were gazing into heaven as he went, behold, two men stood by them in white robes, and said, Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into heaven? S WebActs 2:19. All Scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. Know therefore and understand that from the going out of the word to restore and build Jerusalem to the coming of an anointed one, a prince, there shall be seven weeks. WebThe Second Coming of Jesus regards the future return of Jesus to Earth, following His ascension, when He will defeat the Enemy, destroy evil and establish His millennial kingdom. So you also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near., What are some signs? Even on my male servants and female servants in those days I will pour out my Spirit, and they shall prophesy. It has caused massive social problems, family stress, limits of freedom to travel and meet together in public or in private. Men posing as Jesus will try to deceive people in the last days. Worship of Demons Idolatry Murders Sorceries (Phar-mak-voos, from pharmaco for drugs) Sexual Immorality Thefts Why not accept the Lord as Savior today and cleanse all sin from your life and your entry into heaven is secure. And God said, Let there be light, and there was light. Be patient, therefore, brothers, until the coming of the Lord. The Second Coming, according to Scripture, will be seen by everyone: Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him; and all peoples on earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Others will be fulfilled in the future. Amen. Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken., Talk of peace and safety are a sign of the last days. M C The Bible has warned that there will be great turmoil, wickedness, war, and suffering on the earth. (Behold, I am coming like a thief! Verse Concepts. 51And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. For you yourselves are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. It's in the Bible, Luke 21:29-31, NKJV. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword. If a verse or topic does not belong, please contact us. Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. Bible Verses About Death The meaning of this much discussed verse is either that the corpse represents the returning Christ, whose appearance will attract the attention of the entire world, that is, the vultures; or that the corrupt world is the corpse, about to be judged by the returning Christ (Rev 19:18). See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end [of the age]. had not been cut short, no human life would be saved; but for the sake of the elect (Gods chosen ones) those days will be shortened. So that you are not lacking in any gift, as you wait for the revealing of our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 15:50-53 King James Version (KJV) The Rapture. 1 Corinthians 1:7 Verse Concepts After this I heard what seemed to be the loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, crying out, Hallelujah! It's in the Bible, Matthew 24:23-24, NIV. Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. 34I assure you and most solemnly say to you, this generation [the people living when these signs and events begin] will not pass away until all these things take place. For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. 43But understand this: If the head of the house had known what time of the night the thief was coming, he would have been on the alert and would not have allowed his house to be broken into. But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, about those who are asleep, that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope. 19And woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 38For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the [very] day when Noah entered the ark, 39and they did not know or understand until the flood came and swept them all away; so will the coming of the Son of Man be [unexpected judgment]. His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems, and he has a name written that no one knows but himself. Publication date: Feb 24, 2023. There will be signs in the sun, moon, and stars. Even so, Amen. The Restoration of Israel 4. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven,and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the Web29 Immediately after the tribulation of those daysthe sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. It's in the Bible, Matthew 24:6, NKJV. Even so. WebAnd (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way. 6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. This Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will come in the same way as you saw him go into heaven.. Economists are warning of the potential collapse of the world economy. When he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, Come! And out came another horse, bright red. 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. And signs on the earth below, Blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? Closing word on the Rapture of the Church, the Great Tribulationand the Millennial Reign of Messiah. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 1. Why, as far back as anyone can remember everything has remained exactly as it was since the first day of creation., The coming of the Antichrist is a sign of the end. When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory. 27For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming [in glory] of the Son of Man [everyone will see Him clearly]. For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. Then each one will receive his commendation from God. James Rupe April 07, 2020 Rapture , The End of the Age , end days , Jesus , Christ , God Comment He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which he is called is The Word of God. Some scripture references/categories courtesy of Open Bible .info under CC BY 3.0, Related Bible Dictionary Terms:Coming of Christ Corinthians Second Epistle to the Jesus John Second Epistle of Peter Second Epistle of Temple the Second Timothy Second Epistle to. And God separated the light from the darkness. But do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample the holy city for forty-two months. P Sign up for daily inspiration today!>, Follow Christ's journey to the Cross. And its rider had a bow, and a crown was given to him, and he came out conquering, and to conquer. Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay each one for what he has done. (F) 31And He will send His angels with a loud trumpet and they will gather together His elect (Gods chosen ones) from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.(G).