sophia's greek pantry yogurt nutrition facts

Empire Theme by Pixel Union. Available only to first-time customers. Sophia's Greek Pantry is known far and wide in metro-Boston for their yogurt. Mercato connects you to the best artisans, purveyors and merchants in your community, making it easier, faster and more convenient than ever to get the best food - delivered. Visit the site often for updates, schedule changes, information, products, recipes, and more. Also, how much fat is in the yogurt? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Their breadsticks are great. Final price based on weight. The yogurt is my favorite. View the online menu of Sophias Greek Pantry and other restaurants in Belmont, Massachusetts. We wish you all the best on your future culinary endeavors. I do have some questions regarding the ingredients and nutrition. Sophia's Greek Pantry. Stephania has been removed and Astragalus added. Unfortunately we do not have the nutritional info except that it is 140cal/6oz. 1 cup plain Greek yogurt 2 teaspoons honey 1/4 teaspoon vanilla 1 cup raspberry sorbet 2 cups fresh raspberries 1 (1-ounce) biscotti or 2 gingersnaps, crumbled Whisk yogurt, honey and vanilla in a small bowl until smooth. Homemade pita chips, fresh olive bread, feta, granola, frozen spinach pie, f I love Sophias!!! Join for free! 90. Expires: 12/2023 Powered by Shopify, {"id":"", "email":"","default_address":null,"first_name":"","last_name":"","name":"" }, {"domain":"sophia-nutrition.myshopify.com" }, Sophia Nutrition 18106 140th Ave NE Woodinville, WA 98072 800-792-0408. Sophia makes the three-hour drive to fetch the sheeps' milk and goats' milk to make the yogurt. Sophia's Greek Pantry - Honey Coconut Greek Sophia's Greek Pantry - Honey Greek Yogurt, Sophia's Greek Pantry - 2% Plain Greek Yogurt. Gold is also sold by weight. 476 were here. I'm sure I'm going way over my intake the way I eat this stuff! Sophia's Greek Pantry - Honey Blueberry Gree Sophia's Greek Pantry - Honey Vanilla Greek Yogurt. With exercise demos, workout routines and more than 500 recipes available on the app, MyFitnessPal gives members a wellness roadmap for anything from the best fat burning workouts to healthy foods to eat. Please come visit Sophia's Greek Pantry North, in Lowell, opening on Wednesday, April 6th ----THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT---- World News When we think of Greece, we usually remember all the beautiful beaches we love so much. Fitness Goals: Heart Healthy. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Prep Time: 5 minutes. Whenever possible, we use organically sourced ingredients, and formulas that are free of unnecessary binders and fillers. We are committed to providing our patrons with top quality service at affordable prices. Stay up to date on sales, special offers and announcements. As a proud homemaker and mother of three, it has become quite easy for Sophia to understand the needs of others who wish to provide the best for their own families. Sophia's Greek Pantry - 0% Plain Greek Yogur Sophia's Greek Pantry - Honey Strawberry Banana Greek Y Sophia's Greek Pantry - Honey Strawberry Ban Sophia's Greek Pantry - Honey Coffee Greek Yogurt. We primarily support Greek products, but our customers are well aware that we are also stocked with food items imported from many other countries. Dean Koulouris. This Greek market has wonderful high quality Greek food. The yogurt is my favorite. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Give us your email address and we'll send you instructions to reset your password. The shops that we sell wholesale to change from time to time, so its best to call our Belmont store and ask Sophia. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Sophia's Greek Pantry - Honey Coffee Greek Y Sophia's Greek Pantry - Honey Lemon Greek Yogurt. With exercise demos, workout routines and more than 500 recipes available on the app, MyFitnessPal gives members a wellness roadmap for anything from the best fat burning workouts to healthy foods to eat. Sophia's Greek Pantry North provides the community with the same delicious options as the original Sophia's! Claim this business (978) 937-3899. View all. So whether your goal is walking for weight loss, tracking the foods you eat, or something else entirely, MyFitnessPal has the tools you need to start your fitness and health journey today. Both pack a serious flavor punch. This was awesome and I was so happy to be able to have it. Love your greek yogurt. I have referred others. If you dont know the difference between normal yogurt and Greek yogurt, dont feel too bad about yourself. Cook Time: 25 minutes. It is just 3 ingredients and doesn't require any eggs, flour or butter. Ingredients: Our commitment to quality, growth and evolution of products is fore-front, but our paramount concerns are unwavering as we strive to provide you with supplements that have unparalleled potency, purity, biological vitality, and effectiveness. Since 2005, a community of over 200 million members have used MyFitnessPal to answer those questions and more. Sophias yogurt is sold by weight. Sophia's Greek Pantry - 2% Plain Greek Yogurt Details $4.59 per lb * All items at Sophia's Greek Pantry Sort by Featured Online Grocery Shopping from Sophia's Greek Pantry Greek groceries and homemade prepared foods Sophia acquired a Greek market on July 1, 2001, which you know today as Sophia's Greek Pantry. Sophia holds a plate of olives and cheeses. You can, and you should, buy Sophias Greek Yogurt at Savenors Market on Kirkland Street. Sophia's Greek Pantry - Honey Vanilla Greek Sophia's Greek Pantry - Honey Coffee Greek Yogurt. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Let us know how you liked your experience! Somehow their products do not taste as good to me. The Roasted Granola 12oz. Change). Do you sell near South Boston? You have reached the maximum quantity for this product. Sophia's Greek Pantry 181 reviews Unclaimed $$ Bakeries Edit Open 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM See hours See all 53 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save honey coconut, honey vanilla, and honey raspberry are particularly amazing. Some staples for me are the homemade Greek yogurt - all flavors! As weeks went on, I found they froze terribly and I actually should have thrown them out. Its almost as thick and creamy as Sophias. It is delicious all on its own; its great with granola and honey; its really good with fruit, or fruit and nuts. Sophia's Greek Pantry - 2% Plain Greek Yogur Sophia's Greek Pantry - Plain Greek Yogurt. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Date of experience: April 2018 Ask JimGeorgiou23 about sophia's greek pantry Thank JimGeorgiou23 We are committed to providing our patrons with top quality service at affordable prices. I'm glad you're working on pineapple. She makes over 200 pounds of the yogurt each day in Sophias Greek Pantry in Belmont, MA. Good selection of olives and Greek olive oils too. Is it made from cows milk or sheep/goat milk? Unfortunately we do not have the nutritional info except that it is 140cal/6oz. Here's how it works: You go in, look around briefly at the amazing selection, and eventually remember why you came and walk to the back and get in line. Welcome to Sophia's Greek Pantry, an authentic Greek/Balkan specialty store offering hundreds of Mediterranean products from both imported and national brands. sophia's greek pantry 5 35 #1 of 5 Shopping in Belmont Speciality & Gift Shops Visit website Call Write a review About Suggested duration < 1 hour Suggest edits to improve what we show. . Chew on your desk instead. We go to great lengths to find sources that we feel confident will meet our high standards. If not, what kind of milk is used. If you are a patient and do not see the product(s) you were prescribed, please email us at: info@sophianutrition.com and we will be sure to get it for you. Today I was in after ordering a couple dozen calorie ahead and was billed for the entire order. We'll find it for you. We believe that building a strong community is about more than For breakfast this morning I had Sophias Greek Yogurt on top of challah-bread French toast with strawberry jam. (LogOut/ It is made from sheep and goat dairy. How long will it last in the fridge? After your Mercato order is delivered, we send an email asking about Sophia acquired a Greek market on July 1, 2001, which you know today as Sophia's Greek Pantry. or "How many meals a day should you eat?" Incredibly rich, it's the best I've ever had and worth going out of the way to get. The freshly made yogurt is the best I have ever eaten. Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! You have some options: This is my second favorite. Shipping companies cannot guarantee the yogurt will arrive in great condition, and the cost of using dry ice for small quantities is too expensive. I really want to give this five stars just on principle, but the, Jamie L. said: How this place has any less than five stars I will never understand., David H. said: Lots of bakery goods That my wife and I never had before but our, Eagle F. said: On my way home with my fianc after school we stopped to grab some, Anne V. said: Went there for breakfast on a Friday morning-not too crowded. 479 Market St Lowell MA 01854 (978) 937-3899. The other day I came across this ancient haiku that perfectly captures my thoughts: Sophias Greek Yogurt is, hands down, the best around. They have orange zest and leek flavors. My husband stopped in the other day and brought home plain, coconut and raspberry. Welcome to Sophia's Greek Pantry, an authentic Greek/Balkan specialty store offering hundreds of Mediterranean products from both imported and national brands. We just sent you an email with instructions on resetting your password. But we're missing a huge chunk of what makes up one of our favorite places on Earth! Total Time: 30 minutes. We're committed to social & environmental responsibility. I love your yogurt!! Change), You are commenting using your Facebook account. in your honey blueberry yogurt? These statements or products have not been evaluated by the FDA or any government agency. 2/13/2013. What restaurants are near sophia's greek pantry? August 2013 Satisfaction guaranteed! more, Small Group Boston Freedom Trail History Walking Tour, Martha's Vineyard Day Trip with Optional Island Tour from Boston, Martha's Vineyard Daytrip from Boston with Round-Trip Ferry & Island Tour Option, Boston Small-Group Freedom Trail History Tour Pub Crawl, Boston Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour with 14 Stops, Boston to Coastal Maine & Kennebunkport Guided Daytrip with Trolley Tour, Freedom Trail: Small Group Tour of Revolutionary Boston, Boston to New Hampshire Fall Foliage White Mountains Day Trip, Boston Ghosts and Gravestones Trolley Tour, Haunted Boston Ghost and Pub Walking Tour, Islands and Harbor Bike Tour Must See Sites 2 to 2 5 hours, History and Hauntings of Salem Guided Walking Tour, Boston's Architectural Landmarks, History + Photo Walking Tour (Small Group), Longfellow House Washington's Headquarters National Historic Site. The person who started Chobani wanted to make Greek Yogurt more accessible to people. Sophia Nutrition 18106 140th Ave NE Woodinville, WA 98072 800-792-0408. Track macros, calories, and more with MyFitnessPal. This one was so tasty - flakey and light (not oily) - taking me back to our time in Greece. You'll be back to shopping in no time! Can't find the product you're looking for? It is sweetened only with honey, so there is no added sugar. In any case, their yogurt is special. Kate. No questions have been asked about this experience, sophia's greek pantry, Belmont: Address, Phone Number, sophia's greek pantry Reviews: 5/5. Actually I'd buy any flavor you offered! If you think we're missing something from our inventory, let us know and we'd be happy to make it or order it for you. Website. Hi Tammy. Sophia acquired a Greek market on July 1, 2001, which you know today as Sophia's Greek Pantry. they are all the best you will ever have in your life. ?? I dont have a picture of this, which is better. or, our policy ( although not told to me) is that you need to drop it off. have had friends try some and now purchasing it for them weekly. sophia's greek pantry (Belmont) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go. Groceries: coffee, pasta, honey, preserves, bread, dry rusks, juices/soda, nuts, frozen foods, and more! I thought Ellenos yogurt in Seattle was the best Ive ever had, but yours is every bit as good! Sophia's Greek Pantry - Honey Coconut Greek Sophia's Greek Pantry - Honey Greek Yogurt, Sophia's Greek Pantry - 2% Plain Greek Yogurt. 1. Suzanne Kreiter/Globe Staff In the early days of the pandemic, I called my. Sophias yogurt is so amazing, I can no longer eat regular yogurt. I am having bariatric surgery soon and would love to get some for my post surgical diet, but my nutritioist wants to know how many proteins etc in a serving and how big is a serving? Servings: 8 slices. (LogOut/ See More. We are committed to providing our patrons with top quality service at affordable prices. 90/2000Cal left. Sophia's Greek Pantry - Honey maple Greek Yogurt. Calorie Goal 1529 Cal 471/2000Cal left Fitness Goals: Heart Healthy Fat 24.7 g 42.3/67g left Sodium 2300 mg Its not good. Course: Dessert. Order Online. I have been a steady customer for years. Cal--Carbs--Fat--Protein. We just sent you an email with instructions on resetting your password. Sophia's Greek Pantry is famous for its olives and feta cheeses. Sophia's Greek Pantry - Honey Raspberry Gree Sophia's Greek Pantry - 0% Plain Greek Yogurt. My favorite is your honey coconut, can you list the fat/calorie count. Thatcher Farm- farm fresh dairy, pasture-raised meats, local grocery products delivered right to your door! Directions Advertisement. If it has gelatin or pectin then its imposter Greek Yogurt. Its not thick or tart. Join for free! * Estimated item price. Can you tell me if the fruit flavors are gluten free? Searching for Sophia's Greek Pantry - Plain Greek Yogurt? Normal yogurt is strained twice, but Greek yogurt is strained three times so it has less liquid and whey than normal yogurt. I have never . Sophia's Greek Pantry 0% Plain Greek Yogurt. Will visit and purchase more often! Cuisine: American. You do have to venture slightly outside the square to get it, but it is oh, so worth it. 3 Ingredient Creamy Yogurt Cheesecake. 97% of travelers recommend this experience. Daily Goals How does this food fit into your daily goals? Sophia's Greek Pantry - Honey Blueberry Gree Sophia's Greek Pantry - Honey Vanilla Greek Yogurt. 266 were here. Pretty much like bulky rolls in a round with hole shape. Thank you for making Chowhound a vibrant and passionate community of food trailblazers for 25 years. Sophia's Greek Pantry - Honey Raspberry Gree Sophia's Greek Pantry - Honey Coconut Greek Yogurt. I left, Alice D. said: Came here on a Tuesday evening after eating dinner in the area and. August 2016 Can it be frozen into popsicle shapes? Providers of high quality, therapeutic supplements direct to patients. for your comments, patronage and continued support! We believe that building a strong community is about more than Please review the items in your basket before checking out. I buy a coupe dozen to have on hand in my freezer. Hello! More. 5 kinds of homemade yogurt. Fifteen years later, on April 6, 2016, a second location opened in Lowell. You are probably a totally normal person who is not weirdly obsessed with yogurt. Ingredients: Too bad they need a refresher on being nice. A cool thing about Sophias Greek Yogurt is that its actually made by Sophia, and she is actually Greek. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Offer applied at checkout. Sophia's Greek Pantry North provides the community with the same delicious options as the original Sophia's! July 2013. Greek groceries and homemade prepared foods. Sophia's Greek Pantry Greek Restaurant, Bakery, and Grocery Store $$ $$ Cushing Square, Belmont Save Share Tips 7 Photos 10 8.9/ 10 25 ratings "Sophia makes the best Greek yogurt in all of Boston!" (3 Tips) "Huge selection of Feta and all the pastries! I've fallen in love with the yogurt from Sophia's Greek Pantry in Belmont after getting some in my Family Dinner farm share, but I don't have a car Press J to jump to the feed. Powered by SPINS. Do you use organic milk? Objectives: The aim of this study was to investigate the association between dairy product consumption and plasma inflammatory biomarkers levels among a representative sample of Brazilian adults from So Paulo City. 2015-2023, Mercato, Inc. All Rights Reserved. So youre craving Greek Yogurt and cant make the walk to Sophias. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Hi Where can I find nutritional information for She'll be able to tell you where else you may buy the yogurt. Fun of going there is over. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Calorie Goal 1910 Cal. Methods: Data were acquired from the Health Survey for So Paulo, a cross-sectional population-based study. $72.00 USD. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Didn't receive the feedback email? Welcome We offer hundreds of specialty Mediterranean products from both imported and national. We couldn't find any items based on your search. Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day. Have you ever asked yourself, "How much weight can I lose in a month?" I have eaten yogurt most of my 79 years and this is definitely the most delicious tasting. Are there any yogurt flavors you'd like to see in our stores? Last month my order of kaloori was over proofed. Yogurt is made from milk that has been cultured by bacteria. Briotech HOCl is an all-natural topical spray specifically formulated from a proprietary, electrically-charged hypochlorous solution that is mad BioPure Rosemary Herbal Tincture made from Rosemarinus officinalis,commonly known as rosemary, is a member of the mint family (Lamiaceae), native **Reformulated**Quintessence has been reformulated. Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner. Website. Available only to first-time customers. Sophia's Greek Pantry - Greek Yogurt Serving Size : 1 cup 471Cal 10%12gCarbs 81%42gFat 9%10gProtein Track macros, calories, and more with MyFitnessPal. Photos. Ask the Yelp community! As a proud homemaker and mother of three, it has become quite easy for Sophia to understand the needs of others who wish to provide the best for their own families. November 2017 Sophia's Greek Pantry - Honey Coffee Greek Y Sophia's Greek Pantry - Honey Lemon Greek Yogurt. (LogOut/ After all, it takes one to know one! We can sort it out. Fifteen years later, on April 6, 2016, a second location opened in Lowell. She makes over 200 pounds of the yogurt each day in Sophia's Greek Pantry in Belmont, MA. 96% of travelers recommend this experience. SOPHIA'S GREEK PANTRY - 50 Photos & 153 Reviews - Bakeries - 265 Belmont St, Belmont, MA - Phone Number Sophia's Greek Pantry 153 reviews Unclaimed $$ Bakeries Closed 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM See 50 photos Eastern Lamejun Bakers Sevan Bakery The Danish Pastry House Pralin Massis Bakery & Specialty Foodstore Iggy's Bread Annie May's Sweet Cafe document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ). Quick and easy to order, everything arrived on time and in perfect shape. I just purchased your honey coconut yogurt from Savenors Market here in Beacon Hill. We offer homemade prepared foods and desserts, many using Sophia's own recipes, fresh baked breads, and hundreds of imported items. Sophia's Greek Pantry - Honey caramel Greek Sophia's Greek Pantry - 0% Plain Greek Yogurt. Not surprisingly, the 2% plain is way creamier and a much better texture than the 0. All individuals 20 to 59 y of age with complete food consumption . Greek groceries and homemade prepared foods. December 2015 Change), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Sophia's Greek Pantry Greek Yogurt Serving Size: 1 cup 471 Cal 11% 12.5g Carbs 81% 42.3g Fat 9% 10.3g Protein Track macros, calories, and more with MyFitnessPal. Order online from Mercato now for home delivery. 100% of travelers recommend this experience. It is so creamy and thick without the grainy texture or pungent aftertaste that. Mercato connects you to the best artisans, purveyors and merchants in your community, making it easier, faster and more convenient than ever to get the best food - delivered. This yogurt is made from Sheep and Goat's milk sourced from Vermont. What days are Sophia's Greek Pantry open? or "How many meals a day should you eat?" Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day. Since 2005, a community of over 200 million members have used MyFitnessPal to answer those questions and more. Reply. The milk is strained with a cloth to get rid of some of the liquid. This store has the best of everything Greek. Fig yogurt would be wonderful! serve. Sophia's Greek Pantry. We carefully test and choose products that will yield the maximum potency and natural beneficial healing properties possible. She then strains the yogurt for days until it becomes the rich, creamy, thick, tart, pleasurable thing that it is. A cool thing about Sophia's Greek Yogurt is that it's actually made by Sophia, and she is actually Greek. This makes Greek yogurt thicker, creamier, more flavorful, and higher in protein. The loukaniko was phenomenal. Thank you! Get Unlimited FREE Delivery RISK-FREE for 30 Days! Offer applied at checkout. What hotels are near sophia's greek pantry? Sophia's Greek Pantry - 2% Plain Greek Yogur Sophia's Greek Pantry - Plain Greek Yogurt, Sophia's Greek Pantry - Hlain Greek Yogurt, Sophia's Greek Pantry - PHlain Greek Yogurt. Did you shop from this store? More. April 2016 It would make you too sad. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Tell us! Is Sophia's Greek Pantry currently offering delivery or takeout? your experience. Sophia's Greek Pantry - 0% Plain Greek Yogur Sophia's Greek Pantry - Honey Blueberry Greek Yogurt. Went in with friends who raved about the yogurt and we were offered tastes of the flavors to help make up our minds. Owners are typically less than friendly but I - and I see most customers being super friendly trying to break them out of it. Reply. Sophia's Greek Pantry - Sheep and Goat's Milk - Plain or Honey Greek Yogurt (16oz) Sophia's Greek Pantry, based in Belmont, MA, makes yogurt the way that Sophia Skopetos learned from her grandmother, growing up in Kalamata, Greece. Hello! I called in a pleasant manner to tell Sophia, telling her she did not really have to refund me but she needed to know there was a QA issue. She said she was a business owner and she would refund me. I asked her if she decided to not refund me and in a too loud way she told me I needed to return them if they were not right. I also love peach. YOU ATE THEM. It is so creamy and thick without the grainy texture or pungent aftertaste that Greek yogurt usually has. in 51 reviews, The original is pretty tart, but the honey coconut, honey vanilla, and honey raspberry are particularly amazing. in 9 reviews, Not surprisingly, the 2% plain is way creamier and a much better texture than the 0% plain. in 5 reviews. It is simply delicious! Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Bakery items, made fresh daily by our on-site baker, Gifts and jewelry, imported or handmade locally. Claim this business (978) 937-3899. I sincerely apologize for this incredibly late response. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Too good to stop! Daily Goals How does this food fit into your daily goals? This yogurt cheesecake is soft and creamy. Could you let me know the calories,carbs, protein,etc. just the bottom line.We strive to make a positive impact in the communities we Quintessence 4 oz. Greek newspapers, wine and beer (Lowell only), Pre-packaged olives, as well as an olive bar, Personal care items, made from goats milk or olive oil, Prepared foods, all homemade, including many vegetarian choices, Greek coffee to-go, iced or hot, made to order. 1/18/2021 03:41:46 pm. 265 Belmont Street, Belmont, MA 02478617.489.1371Sophia's Greek Pantry North479 Market Street, Lowell, MA 01854978.937.3899. I read it is high protein, low fat. Dont do it. See which stores are available in your zip code, Mercato Green is currently unavailable in, By signing up you agree to the subscription, payment and other, By signing up, or continuing with Facebook or Google, you agree to the Mercato. We are working on your requests and have been experimenting with fig and pineapple. Got a question about Sophia's Greek Pantry? SOPHIA'S GREEK PANTRY - 52 Photos & 164 Reviews - Bakeries - 265 Belmont St, Belmont, MA - Phone Number - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Sophia's Greek Pantry 164 reviews Unclaimed $$ Bakeries Edit Open 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM See 52 photos Write a review Add photo Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Wonderful! 3/18/2021 08:58:28 pm. I traveled to Belmont to see where this amazing yoghurt originated. During a regional competition in the state of Sao Paulo, Brazil, 55 coaches were interviewed. I bought a medium size of honey raspberry and ate some for dessert with fresh raspberries and for breakfast the next day with a little granola and walnuts. Improve this listing All photos (3) Top ways to experience nearby attractions Small Group Boston Freedom Trail History Walking Tour 53 Recommended Walking Tours All she had to say was, gee, i wish you had dropped them off. Welcome to Sophia's Greek Pantry, an authentic Greek/Balkan specialty store offering hundreds of Mediterranean products from both imported and national brands. The Pumpkin spice is TOO GOOD! You'll be back to shopping in no time! Its free, and you know, its not too bad. 479 Market St Lowell MA 01854 (978) 937-3899. I love the plain yogurt, best I have ever had and reminds me of my childhood. Pure grain alcohol: 37-42 A powerful yet gentle yeast cleanse that supports immune function & intestinal balance. A very special place that makes home made Greek yogurt that tastes like in Greece. I had your yogurt for the first time today from Idylewide farms, do you sell it any place closer to Worcester? $ Italian Pizza Vegetarian Friendly, $$ - $$$ Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options Gluten Free Options, $$ - $$$ American Diner Vegetarian Friendly, $ Specialty Food Market Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options, Points of Interest & Landmarks Libraries. We couldn't find any items based on your search. Sophia's Greek Pantry - Honey maple Greek Y Sophia's Greek Pantry - Honey caramel Greek Yogurt. You have reached the maximum quantity for this product. Lots of pastries, packaged foods, etc available here, but the place of honor goes to the yoghurt that is dished up to order in many flavors. These coaches represented 22 cities wit !" (2 Tips) See what your friends are saying about Sophia's Greek Pantry. Are you still making it? Sophia's pantry is a must visit if your around the area you should taste the best yogurt for sure and the huge variety of greek tastes they offer, also the atmosphere is very friendly. Sophia's Greek Pantry - Honey Lemon Greek Yo Sophia's Greek Pantry - Honey Blueberry Greek Yogurt. I try to make is there 2 times a month to buy favorite foods. Join for free! We use the plain 2% as well as the honey lemon yogurt in some of our baked items; people always comment on how moist the loaves are. Create your own unique website with customizable templates.