strava activity not showing

Via Strava app. Interested in the minutiae of Google and Alphabet. You can do it via the Strava and Garmin Connect apps, the Garmin website, or the Strava website. Choose the files you just located using Stravas uploader and save them to your account. I did check all privacy parameters, made everything public, tried to Refresh Activity Achievements but nothing appear to work. Choose the information you want to share from Garmin to Strava and Strava to Garmin, and tap Save. You've got 2 accounts. If you're still noticing the problem after that,please submit a support ticket and well be happy to investigate further. You can also have different fitness activities appearing on different fundraising pages, for example, one page to just show Running and another to show Cycling. and our Lets fix it! To start the conversation again, simply The first activity was a ride recorded on a Garmin 500 and pushed over from Garmin Connect. If you're moving a lot of data around, you want more ports than the Mac tends to offer and they have to be fast. But when you then scroll down on that page and click on Strava it says No Data. Yes you are correct! Thanks for your post. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. For some reason, the iPhone now has the information from Tuesday. If you have questions concerning activity types, contact the challenge administrator. Page may contain affiliate links. Privacy Policy. Check out their support page for more details on what Garmin devices are compatible with segments. My run from several hours ago using the Surge does not yet show in my Strava app. If you continue to have this problem after reconnecting, please let me know so that I can assist further. If, after recording your activity on the iOS or Android app, the activity does not appear on your Strava account, there are several things you can try. Hopefully, they will find out what is wrong soon. Our fitness wearables typically offer more benefits than challenges. 3. Activities viewable by only you will not count towards your Club totals or appear in Club feeds. Strava is displaying my Fitbit activities properly, but Fitbit is not posting the activities I've uploaded to Strava (cycling). If you are still not seeing your activity grouped after about 12 hours, please check the following: If you've set your group activity privacy controls to "No One," no athletes will be grouped to your activity nor will they see you as part of a group. What if an App tracks something erroneously? Has there been any issue with the sync service? Do I need Premium? Method 3: From Explorer/Finder you can drag and . In the thread first spotted by MacRumors, some users say backing up, unpairing and re-pairing the Watch fixes it. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. My rides upload off my phone but are not visible on the strava app on phone for a couple of hours. 08-10-2022 02:15 PM. FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. It says its compatible with this app. I'm glad to here others are experiencing problems. It may not display this or other websites correctly. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the. I've logged two more rides since then (Thursday evening and Friday monring, AEST) and neither of them have synced to my Fitbit account - I can't see them on the web dashboard or on my iPhone app. and well be happy to investigate further. i too would like to know this as my previous mobilerun exercises havn't synced yet. Until a few weeks ago Strava used to show me my pace on each activity I uploaded with no need to click on the activity to know what it was, but in my most recent activities Strava is not showing my pace, just the distance and the elevation, how can I configure it to show it back again. But when I record an activity with my Garmin device (An Edge Explore bike computer) and sync the device with Connect, the activities DO show up in the Strava app. To fix this problem, the best method is to disconnect the apps and re-establish their communication. I can not see how to download though. Refunds. Following a partial outage with Fitbit just last week, Strava is now having major sync issues with Google Fit. I have turns on all sharing between Health and Strava both ways and . We outline below how to connect Garmin and Strava together so information flows both ways. I feel the problem is in the Health app in the Activity section if you click on the Active Energy tab and scroll all the way to the bottom >Data Sources & Access >Strava is turned on. Check your Strava account and make sure the activity has been successfully uploaded. Once it does, you will see the past 90 days of activity from your Garmin Connect app loaded into Strava. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Update 6/4: The sync issues between Google Fit and Strava have been addressed. Open the Strava app on your phone. A decade after its launch, Gmail is a feature-rich productivity tool and one of the most popular email services worldwide. Sounds like the data uploaded but is just not refreshing. When this problem is finally resolved, can we expect that all of the days that have not synced will be synced? Go to solution. 2 Open your Google Fit app and go to the Journal tab. Since several activities, I no longer see my Segment PRs on the activity overview, both on the mobile App and on the desktop web page. You can only sync courses in that way. i need to know if it will be seamless or constantly nigly as i will rather continue using my phone gps and the surge in (spinning) mode as it saves the battery immensely. If you share your phone with someone else or if you have older and multiple accounts with Garmin and/or Strava, check those credentials! If you join a Run and Walk challenge, then rides and swims will not be added to those challenges. When I try to link my account through strava.fitbit.com I get the following message returned: The server returned an invalid or incomplete response. Strava does not sync activities to Garmin Connect. edit 1 So Google services had a major outage this past weekend (gmail and other hosting services). Sometimes challenge administrators select Run, but not Virtual Run, so in that case Virtual Runs would not be counted. As a Garmin user myself, I can guarantee that you spend most of your time logging workouts and other fitness stats using the Garmin Connect app. Not sure if Strava uses them to host or if it was just because it's a Google Play app. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Brand writer and content designer. On the Strava app, go to the Profile tab, and then tap Settings > Privacy Controls. Look at the Available Apps section and select. Its very frustrating to lose a ride. Follow these steps to disconnect. Strava workouts not syncing to Activity. Please note, charity branded fundraising pages are sometimes set up for specific activities so not all activities will be available to add to these pages. You can see the flagged status of your activity in several places on the Strava website. I have logged a ride since linking my accounts but still nothing displays. 3. Hopefully they are not accurate, since from the number it's giving me, I should be nearing death. Written by James Bainbridge Updated over a week ago If you've connected a Strava account to your fundraising page, but the activities you're completing aren't appearing on your page and updating your distance total, there are a few reasons why this might be. Hi everyone - I linked my accounts on Wednesday and my first two rides recorded in Strava synced without any issues (Wedneday evening, Thursday morning Australian Eastern Standard Time). To do this, check the "Applications" section of your fitbit.com Dashboard Settings, and revoke access to Strava. The activity may be flagged. Samsung recently announced the Galaxy Book 3 line of notebooks, which offers high performance for gaming, productivity, and more. OP Leaway2 Still need help? I have the opposite - no GPS data for outdoor walks prior to upgrading to WatchOS 7, but complete GPS data since then.To be honest, I've never looked at the GPS data until recently (I've always relied on Runkeeper for this functionality).I assumed that all Apple Watches with GPS recorded this data. It has always worked fine for me until today. 05-18-2015 You are using an out of date browser. Kenya. Open the drive associated with your device. Original 6/2: The issue results in workouts not syncing between Strava and Google Fit. When I get the Series 6 early October, I'll likely get a more accurate value -- I hope they're better. Rain Intensity inch/hr. Acitivies PR not showing. If an issue exists, you must wait until Garmin or Strava resolves it and the status returns to operational (green.). This is quite frustrating as I used to like seeing on the overview when and where I did a PR, now I need to open every segment to see what I did. In most cases, the Health app reportedly records the starting point of a walk, but nothing for the rest of the route. captured in an electronic forum and Apple can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of edit 2 After my run this morning it uploaded correctly. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Strava integration - activities not showing in Fit Strava integration - activities not showing in Fitbit. However, if reconnecting your third-party app with Garmin Connect does not resolve the data-sharing issues, we recommend trying the troubleshooting steps listed orcontacting their support team directly. I can see the Fitbit app in Strava and the Strava app in Fitbit but no sync occurs. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your continued patience as we work to resolve the issue. My activities are being added to two challenges so I'm double dipping. Does it make a difference that my strava activites are actually linked to my Garmin Connect account? I joined a virtual race and my activity is not showing up? This activity actually contained both activities for 18th and 19th, and was able to crop the activity from the 18th, so I now have my Road to Sky route in Strava. Steps to fix it. My two most recent activities have not shown up in the Activity Feed. Nothing will show up and all the settings like heatmap color are reset 7 Related Topics Strava Fitness Fitness and Nutrition 8 comments Best Add a Comment fisneb2 2 yr. ago I was having issues on and off today. If the activity is in Challenge Hound, but NOT being added to the challenge, it is most likely due to how the challenge has been configured.