whas radio morning team

In a statement issued by the. 3pm 6pm and overnight are my favs ps they moved to a new address downtown Louisville in 2022 on 4th Street Live. Owned and operated by iHeartMedia. Terry Meiners Talk Read Edit View history Terry Allen Meiners (born January 22, 1957), is a radio and television personality [1] on WHAS (AM) and WHAS-TV in Louisville, Kentucky. LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) - Francene Cucinello, the popular host of WHAS radio's "Francene Show," has died after suffering a heart attack and aneurysm. See more. Perkey, Wayne in late 1980s-early 90s WHAS Radio promo photo morning team includes Paul Rogers Ken Schulz Fred Wiche and Ron Robertson.jpg, IMAGES | Wayne Perkey through his years in Louisville media, Louisville radio legend Wayne Perkey dies at 84, AT THE BUZZER | Louisville women get on a roll, romp over Notre Dame into ACC title game, CRAWFORD | Shift into 'March mode' powers positive postseason start for Louisville women, Indiana wobbles but rallies past Michigan State, 94-85, Kentucky, Indiana utility companies working to restore power to thousands of customers, Humana sues architect, contractors over structural defects with 40-year-old downtown Louisville tower, Louisville mayor declares State of Emergency after damaging storms roll through Kentuckiana, Man dies after crashing car into tree in Indian Hills neighborhood, Louisville police say, Tom Sizemore, 'Saving Private Ryan' actor, dies at 61, Gov. Its been one year since John Schnatters n-word destroyed his legacy. Listen live 840 WHAS radio with Onlineradiobox.com . "Francene's open debate on a wide-range of political and social issues kept Louisville talking, and that's one of the reasons her show was so popular," McConnell said. Perkey said in the interview with Meiners that he worked as a real estate agent after retiring from radio and had enjoyed the work but it slowed down markedly during the COVID-19 pandemic. "He's the voice of a generation," said Meiners, who hosts an afternoon show at WHAS. Kentuckiana's News, Weather & Traffic Station, Kentuckiana's Morning News with Tony Cruise, The Retirement Solution with J. Hagan Capital, Retirement 360 with Mercurio Wealth Advisors, Louisville Home and Garden Show | March 10-12, PBR Louisville - Unleash the Beast April 29 - 30th @ KFC Yum! Though based in San Francisco, he enjoys working with clients around the world. That is not the case for Joe Elliott. "When I was on her show talking about the issues, I knew she and her listeners were holding me accountable," he added. Updated: 7:19 PM EDT May 15, 2019 LOUISVILLE, Ky. Hayley Minogue has been an anchor and reporter at WHAS11 since February of 2019. NewsRadio 840 - WHAS is a broadcast radio station in Louisville, Kentucky, United States, providing News and Talk shows. His daughters said he enjoyed hosting the event and returned for annual appearances after he retired. I played a lot of records and played with the radio," Elliott says. Shes been a part of WLKY since 2008.