where is damon bennett today

Damon A Bennett, 48 Resides in Moonachie, NJ Lived In West Palm Beach FL, Weehawken NJ Related To Gladys Bennett, Michelle Bennett, Danielle Bennett, Angela Bennett Also known as A Bennett Includes Address (4) Phone (5) Email (3) See Results Damon Maurice Bennett, 55 Resides in Costa Mesa, CA Lived In Vancouver WA, Newport Beach CA, Lake Oswego OR Wait a second!' Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. Damon was also known for his genuine desire to assist . Although he keeps it relatively private, he is in a long-term relationship with his girlfriend, a model named Anna Zappia. where is damon bennett todaywhere is damon bennett todaywhere is damon bennett today MikeHolmes' contracting empire includes more than just television shows. First, Damon has generated a lot of fans that are his own, not just run-off from the Holmes shows. "This is the magazine homeowners need to help them with their renovations," Holmes said (viaCision PR Newswire). There are 40+ professionals named "Damon Bennett", who use LinkedIn to exchange information, ideas, and opportunities. As a Master Electrician with more than forty years experience my favorite TV shows still center around the building trades. Damon lost his mother in 2018, she fought with cancer for several years and then died in 2018. Who is Damon Bennett and what does he do? Damon Bennett and Mike Holmes announced that Damon is no longer affiliated with the Holmes Group and will be leaving to start his own construction company. However, he holds Canadian nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. "She wants me to fix her house. As "Holmes on Homes"maintained its massive popularity with viewers in both Canada and the U.S., Mike Holmes continued to remain a wildly popular TV presence in his home and native land. . Learn More. The new Chief of Park Operations for the Central Park Conservancy, Damon Bennett, was just six days into his new post when a storm dumped a foot and a . The beefy, tough-talking contractor had accidentally become a TV star. Moreover, he also does charity work with the Veterans group for the rescue of an animal. Damon took over as senior contractor at the start of the sixth season, replacing Shawn Morren. Meanwhile, Sherry accompanied her dad when he went to New Orleans, serving as a member of his construction crew. Damon Bennett is not alone; he is involved with a young woman named Chana Tagney. id: "beb5f82f-dce3-49e6-a836-cf24eb78a6f6", Get the best experience and stay connected to your community with our Spectrum News app. Personal training starting at just $2 a day. TV personality, Trusted Renovation/Building Expert. exitPopMobile: true, Mike reportedly began wearing his signature diamond stud earring in his left ear as a way to remember his father. From Damon Bennetts Facebook page (Posted 7:32AM EST, Monday 12/16): Damon Bennett is a Candian Contractor and Builder for the DIY of house. In fact, Holmes went on to become a big proponent of net zero homes, houses that are "sustainable and energy efficient,"as he wrote on the HGTV Canada website. Posted by Damon Bennett onTuesday, March 12, 2019. This was not unfamiliar territory for Holmes as he previously served as a judge on "Handyman Superstar Challenge"and "Rock the Block" (via Canada.com). Even though Mike Jr. never had any interest in construction, he fell in love with it after taking up a summer job with his dad. Bennett is a Canadian contractor and builder. The ensuing campaign was a massive success, with Holmes' partnership with the company renewed multiple times. In addition to Holmes, fellow HGTV personality Mina Starsiak Hawk ("Good Bones") was also a judge. What is the formula for calculating solute potential? He quickly climbed the ranks and became the Crew Supervisor, & also co-hosted HI. ", In 2009, Mike Holmes ventured into the world of publishing with the launch ofHolmes: The Magazine to Make it Right. But, it was just rumored when Sherry got married to Blake Steed, and she is happily living a married life now. As for his favorite clothing style, he chooses comfortable pieces of clothes, preferring jeans and T-shirts to any other items. Why am I always running? "It was very hard,"he admitted. Apart, he became one of the active members of top shows on HGTV like Holmes on Home, Holmes Inspection, Holmes in News Orleans, and Holmes Make It Right. ", Here's What Really Happened To Mike Holmes. Mike Holmes never set out to be a TV star and media mogul it just turned out that way. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. - The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. According to a news release about his departure, the split was an amicable one. "Not everyone can do it; it depends on your relationship, and we have a really good one," MJ said. Damon Bennett has been working on a project he is excited to share more information about at the Toronto Fall Home Show! As he tumbled down the stairs, he broke his neck and died instantly. Mike reportedly began wearing his signature diamond stud earring in his left ear as a way to remember his father. Damon currently helps out people with DIYs and also conducts seminars with Q&A sessions. Bennett was born on June 21, 1975, in Burritts Rapids, near Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, where he spent his childhood. He also tried to develop a YouTube account, uploading several episodes of his show, but it didnt work as the channel didnt gain any subscribers. Not necessarily. According to a CBC News report, several people who'd purchased newly built homes in the TerraceWood development in Meaford, Ontario, construction on the homes "involved a perfect storm of errors and neglect by multiple parties." What's this renowned handyman been up to in recent years? "It's a different focus. var s = d.createElement('script'); s.type='text/javascript';s.async=true; He was supposed to be dating Sherry Holmes, a star of the television show Holmes on Homes. However, the allegations were false, since Sherry married Blake Steed on June 11, 2017, and the couple already had a daughter. And appeared in every episode alongside Mike Holmes. He wrote that if a person doesnt have someone in their life, it doesnt mean s/he wouldnt want to, and asked people to be kind to those who spend that day alone, especially those who have mental health problems. Kassi Ashton is a well-known Nashville pop singer and musical artist from California, Missouri. Damon lost his mother in 2018. He added, "People get it. Steal Vybe. It reminds me of how the Forum was killed a year ago.There is much more to this story than the Damon now has several shows in which he appears as a constructor or as a DIY consultant. '", But then something clicked in Holmes' head: "I said, 'Wait a second! He has several tattoos on his arms, most of them military themed. ", And Holmes has been hard at work ever since. It seemed that Damon Bennett was the driving force behind most of the projects and since he left Holems, the projects have diminished in size. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". He also has an older brother, whose name is unknown, but Damon once shared a photo of his brother on Siblings Day. Damon went to a local high school in Ottawa, where he graduated in 1993. He is 6ft 3ins (1.92 m) tall, but his weight is unavailable for the moment. Damon stated the reason he left the show was [S]trictly because I had to go out on my own Im 42 and it was time to leave the nest. the article also states that the pilot for Damon Bennett: Restoration Company is a no-go, but Damon has rather ambitious goals to succeed nevertheless: The networks didnt bite. "I'm the guy that's on a site from beginning to end. Damon Bennett has dark brown hair that is cut short and blue eyes. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". Fox (a native of British Columbia), Queen Elizabeth II (who, while technically isn't Canadian, is the country's constitutional monarch), and celebrated CBC News anchor Peter Mansbridge. The first season, which aired in 2019, "documented the replacement of two ugly, streaky roofs using Atlas shingles,"and proved to be enough of a hit that a second was produced. That's right, at age 6, he reportedly helped his father build a three-bedroom tree house. We've nailed down the facts. Damon Bennett was born on 21 June 1975, in Burritt's Rapids, near Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Holmes, the announcement explained, would be providing "exclusive mental health and safety training"to the Headversity platform. Holmes' commitment to quality workmanship has been unwavering, and is woven into the fabric of all his shows and there have been alot of them over the years. $2/ day. Nevertheless, he gained a lot of attention and fame with his work in the show. Like most contractors, I put my own jobs on the back burner. In his first (and most iconic) HGTV series "Holmes on Homes" where he rescued harried homeowners by repairing the shoddy work of crappy contractors and amateurish DIY jobs, the Canadian exuded so much personality it could barely be contained within a TV screen. Kickoff Program. Today Yesterday This Week Last Week Last 7 Days Last 30 Days Since Last Login Since Last Purchase Range - Genre. 1 Why did Damon Bennett leave Holmes on Homes? Brian Warchol understood this, but he needed someone who doesntshowboat in front of the camera, and he thought Damon was a nice guy and a true contractor. "We share the same blood, the same passion. In 2018, there was news that his mother had died after a long battle against cancer for several years. "I was amazed knowing how well they know the park, said Bennett. In its review of the series,The Hollywood Reporter outlined the premise: Nine couples competed to build"the ultimate dream home,"restoring a ramshackle house in Atlanta for a needy family, with the poorest performing couple eliminated, or so they thought; what actually took place was that the eliminated couple won the house they'd just renovated. A childhood fascination with restoration turned into a full-fledged career of making people's dreams come true. Obituary. Damon obviously didnt mean himself because he has a girlfriend. Damon has several accounts on various social media platforms; he has a personal Twitter account which is read by more than 12,000 people, as well as a Twitter account for his company Bennett Building Co. His Instagram account is followed by almost 8,000 people, and has a Facebook page which is followed by more than 27,000 subscribers. Let's check, How Rich is Bineta, Luken Walker, also known as myexsbestfriend and lukenwalker on TikTok, is a well-known TikTok celebrity and social media influencer. Holmes' name was at the top of the list. Soulful . He spent 26 years in the Army, his specialty, logistics. Enjoy the people around you.' As an Ex Marine Sergeant, I can appreciate his commitment to the military and give thanks for that effort. They saw him as a young Elvis, but when Damon heard that, he almost cried that he wouldnt appear on screen. Wiki Biography. ", Of the show, Mike said (via Multichannel News), "I've been in construction more than 35 years, and I've seen it all and fixed it all. That's because the 2015 feel-good series didn't air on HGTV, but on the Fox network. First month only $70 - then $95 billed monthly. He wrote that just because someone isnt in a persons life doesnt mean they dont want to be. He spent his childhood. He has multiple tattoos on his arms, most of which are military-themed. There was also a new competition aspect added to the show; contractors were tasked with completing a simple challenge (such as posting a photo on a social media platform), all toward winning part of a prize package valued at $3,000. Holmes was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor in June of 2014, a month after he turned 5 and the day after he graduated from preschool. The estimated speaking fee range to book Damon Bennett for your event is $10,000 - $20,000 . When it comes to apparel, he prefers comfy things, such as trousers and T-shirts, over anything else. So his words were genuine he genuinely cares about people suffering from PTSD. Check back soon to see the reveal! Damon recreated himself with his hard work and determination to fulfill his childhood dream come true. When it came to home construction, he recalled, "so many people down there didn't know what they were doing. The answer:Nescaf's instant coffee. "As he was walking down a narrow staircase with no handrail into the basement, he missed the first step and fell. She released numerous songs and album. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Damon Bennett and Mike Holmes announced that Damon is no longer affiliated with the Holmes Group and will be leaving to start his own construction company. "I was actually doing electrical at 6," he told The Rush. And if anything, smile.". At the time of this writing, Holmes' vision to renovate celebrity homes for TV audiences has yet to materialize, but we wouldn't be surprised if it's only a matter of time. Steal Vybe. While HGTV's announcement for the show didn't arrive until August 2021, "Holmes FamilyRescue"had actually been in the works for years before that. This year on St. Valentines Day he posted a photo on his Instagram account with the stars of Star Wars movie capturing it with his thoughts on relationships. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. A press release revealed that Holmes had teamed up with Headversity, described as "a leading provider of preventative mental health training solutions for employers." Ashley James is a well-known model, DJ, and host. 'https' : 'http'; Secondly, Damon is incredibly knowledgeable and personable. These days Damon lends his expertise to homeowners and DIY'ers across North America with instructional keynote presentations, Q&A sessions and videos. The filming crew and the series producer, Brian Warchol, wanted to see him in the episodes. It didn't take long until I said, 'Dad, let me do that.'" Mike Holmes made a name for himself in the States with his home renovation TV show Holmes on Homes which aired from 2005 to 2009 and spawned more than 80 episodes. On St. Valentines Day this year, he posted a photo on his Instagram account with the cast of the Star Wars film. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". As Holmes told theToronto Star, it all started when Brad Pitt founded his Make It Right Foundation, with a mission to build new homes for residents of the Lower Ninth Ward whose domiciles had been destroyed. In October 2021, Mike Holmes announced yet another new partnership. Replacing Shawn Morren, Damon then assumed the position of senior contractor at the beginning of the sixth season, and appeared in every episode along with Mike Holmes. According to theCalgary Herald, former Chief Executive Officer Juius Brinkman sued Mike for $3.1 million, claiming breach of contract and other offenses. You can visit the website to learn more about the benefits it provides. Media Resources. Customers are paying the . MJ told theOttawa Citizenin 2014. Holmes started to learn construction from his father at the age of six. Damon has 1 job listed on their profile. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); Raymond Hawkey estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Other Canadians to earn the trust of their fellow citizens included "Back to the Future"star Michael J. According toCelebrity Net Worth, Holmes' wealth is estimated to be in the $30 million range. Among Damons charity activities, one can see his consistent work in encouraging people to adopt dogs and other pets from shelters instead of buying them. She battled cancer for several years before passing away in 2018. Damons specialty was carpentry, but he quickly moved on to roofing and bricklaying. How to Market Your Business with Webinars. ", Although the father-son duo makes it looks easy, working with family isn't always smooth sailing. Though you may not be witnessing his work on TV, Holmes probably doesn't even understand the concept of retirement because he was working on houses when the rest of us were still learning our ABCs. Last but not least, Homes wasnamed Canada'ssecond most trusted person in 2010 (No. They dont have any kids, though they spend a lot of time with Damons cousin who is around ten years old, taking the girl on their hiking walks and inviting her and her family for holidays. In 2006, he published his first book, "Make It Right: Inside Home Renovation with Canada's Most Trusted Contractor"and followed up with a 2011 tome specializing in attics and basements, and another in 2013 focusing on kitchens and bathrooms. He also loves walking in the forest as it calms his thoughts and helps him to deal with stress and anxiety. Damon's solid workmanship, along with a reputation for being a stand up guy with a big heart, landed him a job working on the top shows on HGTV(Holmes on Homes, Holmes Inspection, Holmes in New Orleans, Holmes Makes It Right). But Damon is very fond of animals. jason bateman siblings. Later he graduated from Loyalist College in 1997. Damon Bennett. He spent his childhood. For Holmes, working on the show was an enjoyable break from helming his own projects. As he tumbled down the stairs, he broke his neck and died instantly." Ashley James has been on E4's Made In Chelsea and Celebrity Big Brother 2018. I stop to pump gas, I'm in the store Everyone stops me at the airport, 'Can I ask you a question?'" I had a lot of fun growing as a contractor on the show and being able to help so many people was incredibly fulfilling. Damon is a local reporting intern, in his first year with the Journal Star. It seems good contractors are hard to find, even in Tinseltown. They dont have any children, but they spend a lot of time with Damons cousin, who is about ten years old. Luken Walker's videos are primarily comedic and point-of-view. ", As part of the deal, Blue Ant Media was also planning to commission new content featuring Holmes and his children for the streaming service, in addition to the Canadian cable channels owned by the company (via Blue Ant Media). Moreover, he worked with shows like Holmes Homes and Holmes Make It Right, which also helped to uplift his income. Feb 4, 2021. Soulful House. Amara Trinity Lawrence: Know about Martin Lawrence Daughter? The success of "Holmes on Homes" kept growing, as did the popularity of its star. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Damon has many profiles on several social media sites, including a personal Twitter account that has over 12,000 followers and a Twitter account for his company Bennett Building Co. His Instagram account has around 8,000 followers, and he has a Facebook profile with over 27,000 subscribers. Mike's mom, Shirley, passed away from a heart attack a few years after Jim'd death. As of now, he is living a happy life with his wife and family. "He was fixing everything around the house, everyone else's house family, friends, neighbors. Damon Bennett is a builder and the host of the television shows Holmes on Homes, Holmes Inspection, and his own show, Damon Bennett: Restoration Company. Lets learn more about Damons life, girlfriend, financial worth, and other details. "I'm trying to tell myself, 'Slow down. California Consumer Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information, California Consumer Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Damon Bennett is the new Chief of Park Operations for the Central Park Conservancy, Bennett spent 26 years in the Army before taking the post at Central Park, Bennett was on the job less than a week when a storm dumped a foot and a half of snow on the park, The Central Park Conservancy has been caring for the 843 acre park for 40 years. Added Mike Sr., "I love working with my kids, watching them build on what they know and get better every day.". Damon Bennett is a Canadian constructor and host, who is most renowned for Holmes on Homes, and Holmes Inspection. During that meeting in Holmes' garage, the idea formed for the Holmes Group. A trusted expert and television staple for over a decade, Damon has earned the respect of industry heavy weights and the admiration of fans worldwide. Press Esc to cancel. Yet that success has not come without some bumps along the way; to find out more about his journey from Canadian contractor to a hammer-wielding hero of home repair, here's what really happened to Mike Holmes. After I left, I thought, 'Well, why did I have to leave?' I wanted to be the first to break the news to everyone that after almost 10 years of making it right, I will be moving on and beginning a new chapter. The list put Holmes in some pretty celebrated company. Holmes on Homes (2005-2009)as Art Department, Holmes Inspection (2009-2012)as Art Department, Holmes Makes It Right (2012)as Art Department. Damon Bennett was born on 21 June 1975, in Burritts Rapids, near Ottawa, Ontario Canada, where he grew up with his family. Follow Damon Bennett Related. But Mike has been married before. Damons father is unknown he hasnt given his name or occupation. As HGTV's press release proclaimed, this show titled "Holmes Family Rescue"was announced to premiere in December 2021. In order to achieve this, Holmes wrote: "The building envelope must be highly efficient, with all cracks and gaps completely sealed to ensure there's 'virtually no air leakage,' especially crucial with windows and doors. Why don't I go around the planet and help celebrities?" Boom.". "Everyone's talking green," he told The Globe and Mail. - IMDb Mini Biography By: He was also known for his sincere desire to assist and educate all homeowners in order for them to enhance their lives in their homes. Build a home that won't burn, won't mold, that's termite-resistant.". For Damon Bennett construction is a way of life. + qs; He stands at a height of 6ft 3ins (1.92 m) tall, however, his weight is currently unavailable. He also runs a very busy construction consulting company, helping guide people through their home building and renovation projects acround the globe. These days Damon lends his expertise to homeowners and DIY'ers across North America with instructional keynote presentations, Q&A sessions and videos. Damon Bennett St Augustine, Florida, United States 439 followers 439 connections Join to view profile Activity We are excited to announce two senior leadership appointments that will help us. Damon was rumored to be dating Sherry Holmes, a star of the show Holmes on Homes. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. According to Sherry, they "received tons of submissions" from homeowners hoping to beautify their roofs. As Holmes later toldSudbury.com:"When they approached me about the commercial, I said if they can relate the commercial to what I do and keep it real, I'd say yes to it, because the real truth is I drink Nescaf and have for years.". She was a little kid, she was diagnosed with a brain tumor after undergoing a CT scan. Television may give the impression that everything in Mike Holmes' world is picture perfect, but according to a 2014 lawsuit, his company faced serious problems. The reach of Holmes Workwear is wide, sold by retailers such as Amazon, Costco, Home Depot, and more. The good people at the British Columbia Institute of Technology awarded him aDoctor of Technology honorary degree,the highest award anyone can receive from the school. Salary, Earnings, Damon Bennett- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color, Luken Walker- Wiki, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Height, Career, All You Need To Know About Tamara Hurwitz. He noted that just because someone isnt in a persons life doesnt mean they dont want to be, and he begged people to be sympathetic to individuals who spend the day alone, especially those with mental health issues. A trusted expert and television staple for over a decade, Damon has earned the respect of industry heavy weights and the admiration of fans worldwide.A childhood fascination with restoration turned into a full-fledged career of making people's dreams come true. Damon and his girlfriend Chana are pet-lovers, having a cat and a dog living with them, both adopted from a shelter. Damon was rumored to be dating Sherry Holmes, a star of the television show Holmes on Homes., However, the rumors were false, as Sherry married Blake Steed on June 11, 2017, and the couple already has a daughter. She Had A Brain Tumor Sherry has had to overcome her fair share of challenges throughout her lifetime. The second season boasted five episodes with a new one debuting each week (via Cision PR Newswire). A big congrats to newlyweds Mike Holmes Jr. and Lisa Grant, who tied the knot this weekend in a picturesque and intimate ceremony in Ontarios Blue Mountain region, attended by close family and friends (including a few fellow HGTV Canada stars!). he told George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight. Bennett is a Canadian contractor and builder. Moreover, he runs his contactor and DIY building company in North America. https://www.facebook.com/TheDamonBennett/, https://twitter.com/damonbennett_/media?lang=en, https://www.instagram.com/officialdamonbennett/?hl=en, Who is immaBEAST dancer Lexee Smith? That's where Holmes came in, bringing his crew to the Big Easy to rebuild a home, which was filmed and aired as "Holmes in New Orleans. Now its obvious Damon didnt mean himself since he has a girlfriend, but he knows very well how a person with mental disabilities may feel, so his words were sincere he truly cares about people suffering from PTSD. While others were relieved because they believed Damon was attempting to take Mike Holmes place as the shows main star. I wish him all the the luck in the world. Michael James Holmes was born in Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada in August 1963. A stickler for quality, Holmes was insistent that he had the final say on the design of products, rather than just slapping his moniker on the company's existing merchandise. Damon has dark brown hair that is cut short and blue eyes. 11.5k Followers, 7,456 Following, 1,967 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Damon Bennett (@officialdamonbennett) By 2005, Holmes should have felt like he was on top of the world yet he was dissatisfied. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Further, he earned this big money from his career as a contractor and builder. He was recognized by Canada's House of Commons for his mastery work in building and construction, and he received the prestigiousQueen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal. WAYMOND "TUB" MARSHALL. Though you may not have seen his more recent programs flooding American small screens, Mike Holmes has been a TV fixture for more than a decade. Begin typing your search term above and press enter to search. And he thought Damon was a nice guy and a real contractor. "Well, let's really go green! In fact, he pointed out, a huge portion of his business came from repairing the botched home-reno experiments done by people who had no idea what they were doing. Why did Damon Bennett leave Holmes on Homes? Later, he joined Loyalist College and completed his graduation in 1997. Things are going by very quickly.'" According to Quast, Holmes invited him and crew memberPete Kettlewellto his home for a meeting. In late 2020, a press release announced Fox was picking up "Holmes Family Effect," a "heartwarming"new series in which Holmes and children perform surprise home makeovers for people who are leaders in their respective communities. Mike Holmes net worth: Mike Holmes is a Canadian home improvement contractor and television show host who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Damon Bennett was born on 21 June 1975, in Burritt's Rapids, near Ottawa, Ontario Canada, where he grew up with his family. Ashley also appeared on programs such as Access Ho, Who is Shyla Walker? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. How do I choose between my boyfriend and my best friend? LOUIS E. BALKIN. With Mike Holmes' media-and-construction empire beginning to take shape and 2006 brought him a huge opportunity. Apart, he is quite famous on social media for his works. Damons father is unknown He hasnt mentioned his name or occupation. var params = #BennettBuildingCo #constructionconsulting #projectmanagement #DamonBennett #ad, A post shared by Damon Bennett (@officialdamonbennett) on Mar 6, 2019 at 1:54pm PST. 2023, Charter Communications, all rights reserved. In 2015, Holmes unveiled his magnum opus, "The Holmes Manual," described as a "must-have guide for homeowners" that answers their "most common questions." Stephanie Renee. Theyve been dating for a long time, but theres no word on whether theyll marry. 3. Replacing Shawn Morren, Damon then assumed the position of senior contractor at the beginning of the sixth season, and appeared in every episode along with Mike Holmes. Bennetts net worth is estimated to be around $850,000 by authoritative sources. Holmes said in a statement (via Blue Ant Media). Holmes Group VP of business development Mike Quast, however, wasn't sure if Holmes would go for that, given that shilling coffee was a bit out of his wheelhouse.