how to contact virgin media by email

I could go to Google but would rather keep them all in the one place. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Alternatively you can also use your mobile minutes to call without being charged extra. The support team will answer the phones during the following hours: Monday to Friday: 8am to 9pm. I do have the address I want to block though, on 30-04-2022 Of course, while online account management via My Virgin Media can be useful, sometimes we still need to get in touch directly. You might find exactly what you need right here, quickly and easily. From a Virgin mobile or landline: 150. There are 6 ways to reach Virgin Media across 3 communication modes: phone, chat, web. 10-07-2022 on Virgin Media does not provide customer service by email, but does provide it by phone. Follow the below steps to save Virgin Media Emails: -. Ask the community. as the system does not have that info for her, but does not work. Can anyone recommend another provider that you can actually talk to? You can use your mobile number instead of your account number in this process. A good starting point for making a complaint to Virgin Media is to simply pick up the phone and call the customer services number on 0345 454 1111 or 150 from a Virgin landline, available from Monday to Friday from 8am to 9pm, or on Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 6pm. --I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. discarded) is currently being delivered to your Inbox then consider creating a filter rule similar to the following where miscreant@example.com should be replaced with the email address you wish to never see.-- I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media . As well as calling up, it is also possible to get in touch with Virgin Media via Live Chat on its website. I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your email, I will pop you a Private Message so we can take a look for you. 08-02-2022 Are there any in particular that are more compatible with VM webmail given that dont allow me to add a new VM email address. Virgins phone lines are open from 8am to 9pm Monday to Friday, from 8am to 8pm on Saturday and from 8am to 6pm on Sunday. 12:17. Virgin Media makes it easy for both new customers and existing customers to get in touch, with special phone numbers depending on why you need to make contact. For mobile enquiries, call 03456000789*. When you fill out the form, you have the choice of Virgin Media Ireland recording your disability on your account. 25-08-2022 Whether you want to buy a new broadband and TV bundle or make a complaint about your download speed, we have all the information to hand. im told to log a complaint online- which you cant do as my account is no longer active! Thanks. Sorry to hear of the email issues. Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks, on This varies from provider to provider, but in the case of Virgin Media it is Ofcom-approved CISAS (the Communications and Internet Services Adjudication Scheme). To confirm, have you been able to try different web browsers? If the form does not allow you to complete the process, then yes, a letter is the only way. Discuss television and telephone services from Virgin Media, including their TiVo box . Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Early cancellations will be subject to an, Provide your 30 days notice by calling Virgin Media on, Return any equipment to Virgin Media by contacting their collector on, A customer service representative will aim to, Virgin Media Contact Address for Complaints. While calling tends to be the most efficient and effective means of getting in touch with a company, nobody enjoys being held in a call queue or enduring the dreaded hold music. Sign up today. Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. Aaron has been with Selectra for over 3 years. Re: No welcome email. I thought that there was an option to say whether or not you were a VM customer. Enter details of Virgin Media IMAP settings in the interface. To contact Virgin Media Ireland by post, send letters to the following address: Whether you are unhappy with your Virgin Media contract or have simply found a better deal, handling the cancellation of your service is an important thing to get right, both to facilitate an easy service transfer and to avoid any penalties. Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. This includes the availability of email addresses, phone numbers and callback forms. 13-07-2022 Using a laptop/desktop, open Address Book (top of screen) > New Contact > New Distribution List - add a List Name and your contacts' names and email addresses > Create List. If you do not get the response you hoped for from Virgin Media, or if your complaint hasnt been dealt with after eight weeks, you can take your complaint to the ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) scheme. 08:49. Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 98,155 times. Once a customer decides to leave our broadband service, any emails that have been created and attached to the account are closed and completely removed from access 90 days after the disconnection date. 07-02-2022 When I enter the details into the boxes and click Add I get a message saying auto configuration failed. If you need to contact Virgin Media directly about a general query then the main customer service line is 0345 454 1111. BTW, I have assumed that you are a VM broadband customer, I hope I'm right there. Customers can use the area codes to make local, national, and international calls. In total, there are 6 ways to get in touch with them. You can call Virgin Media's sales team (for new customers) directly on 0333 210 1125 from 8am to 10pm Monday to Sunday. I'm afraisd there isn't a contact email address. You can also check our help pages or learn how to contact us directly further down. - edited By using our site, you agree to our. If the email address to be blocked (i.e. Only Virgin Media Ireland provides online forms for contact. 26-01-2022 Here to help! It's easy to find the help you need for your broadband, home phone and mobile account on the go. The enquiries@virginmedia.com and help@virginmedia.com addresses have been discontinued, and any emails sent will bounce back. Virgin Media UK does not provide this service. a secondary account defaults to the information for the primary account unless that has been changed in the secondary . Firstly, you must provide Virgin Media with a minimum of 30 days notice of your service cancellation. 18:04. many thanks for all the help. Contact Virgin Media: If you've tried the above steps and you're still experiencing Virgin Media cutting out, contact Virgin Media for further assistance. 11:59. 11:18 09:04. 3. on The best phone number for Virgin Media is their 0845 4541111 customer service phone number, and you can get the details and use our free call-back service by finding the link . Learn more, Have I helped? You can call, live message, use the community forums, or use a relay service to get the help you need. Business Development Executive @ Virgin Media O2 Business. ?I want to open a new email address not close my Virgin Media account.That being said I really, really have on a few occasions over 18 years.The only relevant part to me in the whole reply was, "The ability to add additional emails has currently been removed, my apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. When you're in a bundle, changing any service within that bundle can cause you to lose any bundle discounts so due to this, you'd need to speak to the team. Hub 5 is designed for Gig1 fibre broadband and comes with more wireless channels, so it offers the following benefits: Faster WiFi speeds for next-generation games consoles and the latest smartphones. - edited Changes to our Acceptable Use Policy for Virgin Media Mail. Phone Number: Call 0345 454 1111 or 150 to reach someone at Virgin Media headquarters. By continuing, you agree to our cookies policy. Virgin Medias complaints process is relatively simple, and non-convoluted, going as follows: Virgin Media aims to resolve all complaints within 10 days of them being lodged. 15:49, and miscreant example email address is very apt. At the very least, I would strongly recommend you to post the letter at a Post Office and ask them to give you a proof of posting receipt. For Virgin Media TV, broadband and phone customers. For broadband, TV, landline, and account enquiries, phone 03454541111*. Thank you for your post. I have tried resetting her password online but it does not like to do it as its not the main account, I put in her email & put in my DOB & Security answer. Looks like post is the only option although you would think as we are in 2022 that an email address would be used as this can be audited and much quicker. The short answer is maybe. We may receive commission from selected partner providers on sales of some products and/or services mentioned within this website. Hi Graham thanks for your reply. I'm trying to set up a new email address on my account. Monday to Saturday: 9am to - 9pm (Local time) Sunday: 10am to - 7pm (Local time). Hi, i cancelled my broadband last Thursday, via whatsapp, due to the price rises. The Virgin Media UK live chat service is available at, The Virgin Media Ireland live chat service can be found at. You can call 150 from a Virgin landline or mobile (free call) or 0345 4541111 from any other phone (landline rates) It's best to call around 8am if possible when lines first open and are least busy. I did notice in the forum that there is a list of available addresses but that never came up. 24-01-2022 Log in to your Virgin Media Business Mobile Account. Hi @Crashedagain, thanks for your message. 12:35. It would be good to know what kind of issues you are experiencing, and if they are on multiple or singular devices, via WIFI or a wired connection. I work during the week, so don't get a chance to call at any other time. To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide, on Can anyone tell me how to set up a new email please. <br><br>Corporate Partnerships . This is ridiculous! You can add attachments in this section of the contact form. If not, they are charged at the same rate as a standard UK landline number. 15:10. on You might have difficulty adding a Gmail account to VM webmail due to gmails security settings. The rest are clutter.Why are you asking us to use another email service which we don't want.My wife and I both have personal accounts for friends and family hence no spam.I have a second for contacting web addresses who may sell information hence spam.I want a third for my web page and now I can't use you.We also can't change our account email address inbox while still in emails sectionHave to in and out of Virgin every time. Textphone for broadband, TV and phone for new customers 0753 305 1809. the email account is set up within my main virgin media account. This must have been coincidentalI have one box with a line going to house(cable ?) If Virgin is found to have been at fault, it is obliged to comply with the findings of CISAS. You can check your emails using other email programs (like Mailbird, Microsoft Outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird).Using desktop email programs will make you more productive and your email will always be available, even offline. 04-07-2022 on Re: Blueyonder email. Once you're on the contact page, select a relevant topic and enter your account details to live chat with a representative. on on While 0845 4541111 is Virgin Media's best toll-free number, there are 6 total ways to get in touch with them. 0345 454 1111 - if you're calling from any other phone. While Virgin Media does offer live chat as a way to get help, they also have a phone number. Want to chat to a specific company? 09:44. That means you don't have to use Blueyonder.co.uk webmail interface! I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. For broadband, TV, landline, and account enquiries, phone 03454541111*. Click Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use Kudos to say thanks, on With our free tools, you can check out the . Yes, it is a toll-free number for both mobile and landline numbers in Ireland. Have tried assorted work arounds, but still can't get in. Please enter the email address you use to sign in to your My Virgin Media account. on 10:02 On Twitter you can find Virgin Media @virginmedia or @virginhelp and post a message where you are likely to get a fairly rapid response. Are you able to set up a BQM for us, leave this running for 48 hours and post the results? Rocketreach finds email, phone & social media for 450M+ professionals. Learn more, Have I helped? discarded) is currently being delivered to your Inbox then consider creating a filter rule similar to the following wheremiscreant@example.com should be replaced with the email address you wish to never see. Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. 08-07-2022 Virgin Media on social media. Broadband, TV and phone customers should then press 1, mobile customers should press 2. The broadband, TV, mobile, phone, and security services of Virgin Media are all well discussed in the community forums. List of Virgin Media Customer Service Numbers. Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks, on Its headquarters are in Hook, Hampshire, United Kingdom. Along with all of this, it's also explained on the Cancelling my Virgin Media contract help page, with the section in point 3 being called You'll lose access to your Virgin Media Mail service. You will be contacted by a member of our Complaints Team. Upon suspension or termination of services the content may be removed and permanently deleted by Virgin Media without notice." 17:34. Selectra is currently closed. Can you give us some additional information about your connection issues so we can offer further support? As long as you have online access you can use that form. 08:48. You can call CISAS on 0207 520 3814 or send an email to cisas@cedr.com detailing your situation with evidence. It is no longer possible to create new virginmedia.com email addresses. I really dont want to lose this email address and would appreciate some Forum Support if possible. The services and products mentioned on this website may only represent a small selection of the options available to you. 56 minutes ago. For further guidance on cancelling your contracts, take a read through our service cancellation guide. I opened my emails went into folders and clicked on Add an email account. Develop the tech skills you need for work and life. Lets hope that this handy feature returns soon. Early cancellation fees are capped at 339, but to work out exactly what yours may be, examine your policy documentation and use the Virgin Media contact details above to get in touch with customer support. 1800 941 114. businesssupport@virginmedia.ie. Did you know, 95% of our customers find the solution to their problem using the help and support pages. - edited Report any dodgy requests, emails, or calls to Virgin Media. Sorry to hear of your concerns that we have removed the ability to add additional emails mailboxes. So I made contact with Virgin Media technical assistance only to be told to contact 'Virgin Media Store' directly. When I enter the details into the boxes and click Add I get a message saying auto configuration failed. 09-07-2022 If you are uncertain about whether a Virgin Media contact number is chargeable, make sure to check your phone-plan details in advance of calling, or use an alternative contact method where possible. The Virgin Media mobile customer number to text is 07533 016 422 and the operating . Throughout Virgin Media Ireland's website, they make mention using the live chat facility to reach out to customers and discuss whatever questions or concerns they might have. I have escalated your post to the Forum Team so one of them should contact you via this thread, probably tomorrow. Select Email folders and choose file saving options in the list. What is it you need to speak with the team regarding? By signing up you are agreeing to receive emails according to our privacy policy. You may have read posts here showing that the email address continues beyond 90 days but you should not . There are separate links for broadband and mobile complaints and Virgin states it aims to get back to you and resolve your issue within seven days. Sometimes despite the best efforts and intentions of both businesses and clients, things can go wrong. Run Turgs Virgin Media Email Backup on Windows. It has to be . Customer service 0345 454 1111. Contact Virgin Media: 0843 515 8680 - Call for Information and Assistance with Broadband, Landline, Digital TV, Mobile and more. however Virgin do like to drag things out- I am still waiting for a call back from the complaints department from 5 days agowhich will probably never happen! I opened my emails went into folders and clicked on Add an email account. 3 hours ago. Before subscribing people to your distribution list, please: When this happens you need to know how to raise the issue, and what the best methods of contact Virgin Media can offer specifically for this. You can then get to the page to reset the password by clicking on "Update settings" and then "Account details". The security information for a secondary account defaults to the information for the primary account unless that has been changed in the secondary email account's "My Virgin Media" account. We recommend using an email client that is not connected to another service, so these are not lost if you ever decide to leave the service, such as Gmail and Outlook. on 29-01-2022 09:05. Im trying to set up a new email address on my account. Welcome to the community! on Find them from our full list of Virgin companies and visit their own website for relevant contact details. 11:25. Most news organizations publish an email or phone number for tips on stories. We are working on it.' and is reached by going into manage other accounts. Have you checked out your online account for any offers available? This is the worse customer service I have ever come across, so if anyone has a direct email for complaints I would appreciate this being shared, on - View your recent mobile usage . Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill, on 09-07-2022 Please enter your email Forgot your email address email address ? I got through yesterday via the Whatsapp which I think is a very good service. Yep, that's a scammer, and hanging up was the right thing to do. on issue now resolved. These numbers ultimately reach a similar destination to each other in terms of Virgin Media customer care and support, but cater for different subject matters, as demonstrated in the table below. Well, while not exactly spoiled for choice, household customers have a selection of numbers to call still. If you can you will be able to change the password from there. Enter the secondary email address and password into this sign in page https://virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media. I've been on hold for about 3 hours total now. 00:53. I then wanted to file a complaint as I still havent received my refund, received any compensation plus I want it documented so no one has to go through this drama in the future. Can you please clarify what you have to give your credit card details for, are you referring to setting up the BQM or something different please? We use cookies to make wikiHow great. There are also no upstream or downstream signal level issues coming into your home. I now can't sign up for an online account as a I don't have the account number or area code and I need to contact . I then call again tonight where I am told someone will call me back in ten days! However, when clicking on such links, it generally redirects you to the contact or support pages. Those who submit a complaint form will receive a case ID via text within 48 hours. To avoid a large number of unused email addresses on our Virgin Media Mail service, we've made some updates to our Acceptable Use Policy found here. 13-07-2022 Unfortunately we cannot remember her email password. If you are uncertain about whether a Virgin Media contact number is chargeable, make sure to check your phone-plan details in advance of calling, or use an alternative contact method where possible. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right . Call for free to get your TV & Broadband sorted today. 10:38. Virgin Media has built on UPC's already well-established telecommunications network to become one of Ireland's most popular and fastest broadband providers. By phone. You can use the Live Chat service for sales, upgrades and complaints. Fancy a chat? In case you didn't realize there was an alternative, the best phone number for Virgin Media customer support is 0845 4541111. on They certainly are! Service Operations Manager working in the Supply Chain Team at Virgin Media O2 with past experience as an Executive Resolution Specialist and Assistant Retail Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the telecommunications industry. Sales service for mobile 0800 064 3820. New around here? on on Following these channels can help the public to keep up to date on promotions such as Virgin Media TV bundles, to be made aware of service updates, and importantly, enable another facility to contact Virgin Media. To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide. https://www.virginmedia.com/help/live-chat, https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/CommunityHubForums, https://www.virginmedia.com/help/accessibility, https://www.onlinecontactus.com/phone-number-for-virgin-media/, https://www.virginmedia.com/help/contact-us, http://www.virginmedia.com/accessibility.html, https://www.virginmedia.ie/contact/hard-of-hearing/, https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Contact-Virgin-Media-via-Email/td-p/899737. on To find contact information for a newspaper or TV station, search the name of the media outlet online. I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. 12:39. . GIVE US A CALL. When I got the phone call on 24 Jan I checked my service via online site and it said the TV was experiencing issues but everything else.Shortly after my broadband internet dropped out (the rooter had turned red) I switched off and in and after a few minutes was working fine. Talk to other friendly customers and members of the Virgin Media team. To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide, 10-09-2022 unfortunately it just gives me the option to delete (shown Below), rather than change like it used to.do . I have been unable to access my Virgin Media web email for about 3 hours. We will continue to provide support for already existing email accounts, which will remain open. Let us know how you get on. Every time I try to watch any episode on any day at anytime I get annoying pauses during playback. And obviously some other people are having trouble too. 06-07-2022 human). Not on mobile, desktop with 3 different browsers! on On the go-live date for your NOW broadband service, you can expect your broadband service to stop working for a couple of minutes. The service is available from 8am to 10pm seven days a week. Hi @Crashedagain. 10-09-2022 D01 C9W8 Got a question about our services or need a troubleshooting tip? Business customers have a slightly more diverse range of options in how to contact Virgin Media Ireland. Martin, that's the root of my frustration. This is due to a current fault with the VM spam settings page which doesn't allow you to change the setting.