selene finance coppell, tx

. . The business entity type is Foreign Limited Partnership. Box 9478, Coppell, TX 75019 Phone: 972-462-0022 | Email us; Site Map. Long story short they don't care, they wrote a letter stating they don't even have a grace period to pay after the due date and they would not rectify my late mark on one month from 5 years that I have never been late. I am in the midst of this horrible experince and concerned about what will happen next. Our goal is to offer our clients the best in personalized attention and service. In talking with our lawyer, we believe the Trustee Deed is invalid. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. 43 Don't know forgered signature. Changed entity physical address;Removed entity mailing address;Changed agent physical address;Changed entity name; Apply for Foreign Entity Authority To transact business in Colorado, Registered agent's street address augmented to include the suite number, 3501 Olympus Blvd., Suite 500, 5th Floor, Dallas, TX, 3501 Olympus Blvd, Suite 350, Dallas, TX 75019, 3200 Olympus Blvd., Suite 300, Dallas, TX 75019, 200 Northpoint Dr, Ste 100, Coppell, TX 75019, 3401 Olympus Blvd, #450, Dallas, TX 75019, 452 State Highway 121 Unit 130, Coppell, TX 75019, 8951 Cypress Waters Boulevard, Suite 170, Coppell, TX 75019, 8951 Cypress Waters Blvd., Suite 160-1045, Dallas, TX 75019, 10808 South River Front Parkway, Suite 200, South Jordan, UT 84095, 750 E. 83rd Ave. Suite A, Denver, CO 80229, 8201 Cypress Plaza Drive, Suite 100, Jacksonville, FL 32256, 111 Franklin Rd SE, Suite 400, Roanoke, VA 24011, 250 N College Park Dr, Ste F28, Upland, CA 91786, 5580 Stonewall Place, Suite 1A, Boulder, CO 80303. 3501 Olympus Blvd 5th 500. Buying a Home? Support Email. Celebrate Spring in Coppell! Selene Finance LLP. Selene office locations: Dallas, Jacksonville, and Salt Lake City, 2023 Selene Finance LP. Selene does take a while to hire/interview folks. The Entity Identifier is #20061104504. Selene is a Standard & Poors, Moodys and Fitch rated Prime, Subprime and Special Servicer for Wall Street, Private Equity, REITs and GSEs. 3501 Olympus Blvd Ste 500, Dallas, Texas, 75019, United States. Email Addresses. Title providers play a crucial part in real estate as they function as advocates for both buyers and lenders throughout the transaction process. The Unified Business Identifier . However, I can't seem to get the right people on the phone . I mailed a check # 988 to Selene Finance in the amount of $1338.78 in 01/21. Fax: (866) 926-5498. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor. Document. Different year, same story. United States. The latest complaint payment withhdrawl was resolved on Apr 02, 2013. Opens the Fishbowl by Glassdoor site in a new window. Buy/Sell a Home Refinance. We'll Knock 1% Off Your Rate for a Full Year. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. To get a job at Selene Finance, browse currently open positions and apply for a job near you. 3501 Olympus Blvd., Coppell, TX 75019. Ghosting is unprofessional. Coppell, TX RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing Corporation Financial Services Fort Mill, SC Cenlar FSB Financial Services . Austin. 431 Alex Drive, Coppell, TX 75019: A1 Holiday LLC: 2021-04-12: Hlg Ventures, LLC: 1271 Bradford Drive, Coppell, TX 75019 . 483. The registered agent of the business is Corporation Service Company. Creative solutions to address their mortgage servicing needs. We're also offering up to $1,500 in credit for a future refinance.**. Housing and FHA. Houston. (loans made or arranged . Contact Selene Contact us We're here to help. We suffered a hardship, then unemployment during COVID, and unbeknownst to us our house was auctioned. 11000 Virginia Drive Suite 125 Fort Washington, PA 19034 . Whats the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? Coppell, TX 75019 (972) 219-4453. But buying the non-Qualified Mortgage lender wasn't Pretium's last big move of 2019. Corporation Service Company d/b/a CSC-Lawyers Incorporating Service Company, agent; Selene Ventures GP LLC, general partner; Registry Page https://mycpa.cpa.state.tx.us/coa/ Recent filings for Selene Finance . Skip to main content Toggle Navigation. Locations. There are no open jobs for this combination of filters, please try again. How is pay, wlb & work culture. Selene Finance LP Coppell, TX. Money, Resolve issues and transfer my loan to a different mortgage servicing company, Read full review of Selene Finance and 1 comment, 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution, Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts, Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free. United States. One person did not turn their camera on. If you have a complaint or concern about how you have been treated, we want to hear from you. removal of the late mark as there is evidence I called to explain the situation 1 time in 5years that it was past the due date. Austin, TX. The company provides those looking for homes loans. Address: 250 E John Carpenter Fwy Irving, TX, . This is not a commitment to lend.Restrictions apply.Equal Housing Lender. The current entity status is good standing. Search job openings, see if they fit - company salaries, reviews, and more posted by Selene Finance employees. The Colorado Department of State (CDOS) is Colorado's central filing office for corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and business trusts. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. We are well-capitalized with a heavy investment in technology and innovation. Claim it and get a lot of features. Title Policies and final audited statements completed in less than 30 days. Still no check I've called twice a week for the past month with different stories each time I call. Founded in 2007 to address specific needs in the mortgage industry, Selene is a special servicer providing creative loan resolution strategies designed to preserve homeownership. Houston, TX 77042. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of Selene Finance. Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Selene Finance. Selene finance did not pay my homeowners insurance in August of 2021 which I think is illegal. Autore dell'articolo: Articolo pubblicato: 16/06/2022 Categoria dell'articolo: nietzsche quotes in german with translation Commenti dell'articolo: elasticsearch date histogram sub aggregation elasticsearch date histogram sub aggregation Employees rate Selene Finance 3.1 out of 5 stars based on 62 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor. Please fill in the following form. Box 71243, Philadelphia, PA 19176-6243, Lockbox Processing, F/S Global Lockbox, 100 Grove Road, Suite 6, West Deptford, NJ 08066, 9990 Richmond Avenue, Suite 400 South, Houston, TX 77042-8500, P. O. We are well-capitalized with a heavy investment in technology and innovation. We are going to find out soon. . +1 877-735-3637. SELENE FINANCE, LP is a business entity in Dallas, Texas registered with the Secretary of State of Washington State. Selene is without a doubt taking a new approach by listening to their customer and truly reviewing the position of the INDIVIDUAL. At best Selene is a poorly run company. We are going to find out soon. Election Day - Saturday, May 6, 2023. Our servicing strategy is designed to reduce, mitigate, or eliminate loss exposure while maximizing cash flow. The agent office address is 300 Deschutes Way . Candidates. Ironically, my statements from Selene show I am paying escrow. Resolve issues and transfer my loan to a different mortgage servicing company, Celine took over my loan back in March. I did not but since the job was reposted I assume I was not selected. Find your private company bowl on Fishbowl, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously. Filter your search results by job function, title, or location. Mortgage / monthly payment department / accounting. Contact Information. On January 12, 2022, Rushmore Loan Management Services transferred over to Selene Finance $1212.28 dollars from our escrow account to them. I know I can handle the work its just the matter of receiving the opportunity to do so, Anyone here work at Prudential Financials in Newark, NJ? Other ways to contact us: Business Development Inquiries businessdevelopment@selenefinance.com Selene Title Inquiries closings@selenetitle.com Let's Talk Get in touch Mortgagor: Anthony Dippolito Top-down experienced management team with depth and proven results, History of performance as a highly rated special servicer, Financial commitment and backing from parent company, High-touch, highly configurable workflow for customized management of portfolios, Client management structure and culture built around borrower and client need, One of only two approved GNMA single family master subservicers, Selene office locations: Dallas, Jacksonville, and Salt Lake City, 2023 Selene Finance LP. Get started with your Free Employer Profile, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. Selene Finance LP | 3501 Olympus Blvd, Suite 500 Dallas, TX 75019 | NMLS# 6312 |, Please read this important information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Complaints and Concerns. doxo is not an affiliate of Selene Finance. Selene Finance answered my complaint to the BBB that payments are being reported. How to keep your account current by leveraging our various and convenient payment methods and the instructions on how to do so. Realtors agree spending time to ensure that the exterior of your home and the entrance are clean, updated and welcoming is critical if you are interested in selling your home quickly and for its maximum value. Now the annual inflation rate is climbing. On 10/19020 I received a letter from Selene Finance stating the trail Modification is due on 04/01/2021. I had a bank of america loan transferred to selene finance. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Email this Business. View floor plans and photos. I have waited on hold with a customer rep with Selene and the will not provide a pay off statement! Apply to Portfolio Analyst, Customer Service Representative, Director of Financial Planning and Analysis and more! Selene then sent a Notice of Default and Intent to Accelerate dated April 4, 2022. Address: 3501 Olympus Blvd Ste 500 Coppell, TX, 75019-6295 United States See other locations Phone: ? The card was not authorized to have made the payment of 391.21 on or about 10-11-18. About 3 million square feet of . 9990 Richmond Avenue Suite 400 South Houston, TX 77042 (713) 625-2000. Mortgage interest rate moved from 4% to 18% overnight - wrong!! All answers shown come directly from Selene Finance Reviews and are not edited or altered. I called, many times, wrote letters, emailed, called again and again and they just stay onto a script. This has been the worst customer On or about 10-11-18 a payment of 391.21 was unauthorized and made for a payment using a SunTrust account ending in the last for numbers of 0871. With mortgage interest rates nearly double what they were a year ago, according to Freddie Mac, home prices cooling and the threat of a recession, the 2023 mortgage market has a very unsettled outlook. Selene gave me all the options and presented the best alternative to keep my home. Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. I have contacted Selene every week to get resolutionso far no luck, Desired outcome: I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. Selene Finance LLC. This payment was unauthorized and shall be returned. You can find contact details for Selene Finance above. Claim your Free Employer Profile, "Great diverse company with lots of future potential". I have sent request in writing, verbally regarding closing my escrow account due to Selene doesn't know how to project or disburse funds. Over 45,000 individual transactions in 2021, Average less than 45 days for bulk purchase closings, open to close, Average Securitization/Bulk closing size 2,800 properties, closed in 8 weeks or less. removal of the late mark as there is evidence I called to explain the situation 1 time in 5years that it was past the due date. Box 965 Chadds Ford, PA 19317. . * Job Family ADMIN. Since then Selene has broken the law and lied to me. A full-service residential . The following individuals have filed an application for a place on the May 6, 2023 general election ballot: Selene Finance LP | 3501 Olympus Blvd, Suite 500 Dallas, TX 75019 | NMLS# 6312 |, Please read this important information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. The entity was formed on March 10, 2006 in the jurisdiction of Delaware. SELENE is a trademark of Selene Finance LP. Apply Now. TO: Selene Finance I have made numerous complaints about this. We first contacted Selene and put in the paperwork for a Loan Modification in 2016. A rewarding and positive experience through our dedicated employees. Thinking about natural disasters and other emergencies might not be pleasant, but being prepared protects you, your home and your loved ones. Job Details. 32 Selene Finance Director Marketing And Communications jobs in Coppell. Selene Finance services residential mortgage loans. (877) 768-3759. The City of Coppell seeks dynamic individuals who have a passion for public service. Easy online access to your accounts anytime, anywhere. Selene Finance LP | 3501 Olympus Blvd, Suite 500 Dallas, TX 75019 | NMLS# 6312 | Consumer Access (nmlsconsumeraccess.org), Equal Housing Lender. Selene Finance LP Coppell, TX 1 month ago Be among the first 25 applicants See who Selene Finance LP has hired for this role . Deadline for filing Application for Ballot (Special Election, Place 7) - Monday, March 6, 2023, 5:00 pm. KEY NOT FOUND: ei.filter.lock-cta.message. I let them know I had filled out all the paperwork for forbearance already or loan modification. I currently have a major issue with Selene Finance. TX, 78701, USA Directors / Officers. Phone Numbers. From camps and classes to concerts and performances, there's a lot going on this Spring! Selene Finance reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 15, 2009. There are over 77 selene finance careers in Coppell, TX waiting for you to apply! Selene Finance LP. They refuse to give any information to their own Realtor, let alone mine. 56% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Selene Finance as positive. I am over the moon that Selene was able to help me during one of the most difficult and unforeseen circumstances. Insurance Questions. why is ethics the only necessary knowledge brainly; in recent times crossword clue On the last page of the letter it had these payments dates 12/01/2020, 01/01/2021, 02/01/2020, 03/01/2021 in the amount of $1338.78 for each month suspense. Education High School. And to have a chance to pay the mortgage amount with a aurthorized card. Email: LoanResolution@SeleneFinance.com. Any insights would be helpful. the Selene Finance. Contact Phone. How is their IT department for roles like Director or VP? Selene Finance Lp (Business# 244896) is a business corporation registered with West Virginia, Secretary of State (SOS), Business Division. Suite 500, 5th Floor, Dallas, TX 75019, with contact phone number 4693893243. Claim it and get a lot of features. They refunded me several months of payments and then started deducting them again. ComplaintsBoard.com is an independent complaint resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004. Our customer-centric approach is demonstrated by our seamless integrations, customized reporting and sense of urgency response times. Selene Finance LP is a leading mortgage loan servicer with offices in Dallas TX, Jacksonville FL, and Salt Lake City UT. 86 Selene Finance jobs available in Carrollton, TX on Indeed.com. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Selene Finance. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. Your Homeowners Insurance 101: What Is Homeowners Insurance and Why Do You Need It. 77 selene finance jobs available in Coppell, TX. Learn More. Website: www.selenefinance.com State Finance Commission Building, 2601 N Lamar Blvd #201. Contact. Visit Website. Our best-in-class property data is designed to power your digital mortgage workflows so you can originate loans faster, with fewer steps and at lower costs all while improving your borrower's experience. SELENE is a trademark of Selene Finance LP. Philadelphia, PA 19101-8619. Years . 3501 Olympus Boulevard is Building C in Cypress Waters at the heart of the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex. Houston, TX 77042-4546. The business address is 3501 Olympus Blvd., Suite 500, 5th Floor, Dallas, TX 75019. Selene Finance has resolved 9 complaints. My escrow account has never been negative and they want more funds to make more interest.. Now I have a consumer protection attorney. Type: Company - Private. The title company has requested a pay off. Code of Ethics. HQ. This is in follow up after a conversation with Selene customer service. If you have been affected by a natural disaster, we can help. The Data Analyst will help us utilize data for reporting and business intelligence purposes and will proactively identify ways to add business value. * Max Hiring Rate $15.00. Complainer received help from the federal government My husband and I brought a property on 9 September 2021 which was sold to Selene Financing who has been the lender for years on another property that we have owned for a while. Administrative Services Manager. 1199 S. Beltline Road, Suite 105, Coppell, TX 75019: 2014-03-05: Connetics Communications, LLC: 8840 Cypress Waters Blvd. Other details. The company provides mortgage loan subservicing to large banks, small and mid-tier private equity, hedge funds, REITs, GSEs and is one of only two GNMA. Coppell, TX. Search job openings, see if they fit - company salaries, reviews, and more posted by Selene Finance employees. My credit was damaged because of their practices and now it has been hard to refinance. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in Houston, Texas, Selene Finance is a residential mortgage company. They also have reported me over six months late. The company provides those looking for homes loans. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. 3501 Olympus Blvd., Suite 500, 5th Floor, Dallas, TX 75019, Atlantic Credit & Finance Special Finance Unit, LLC, martins grove business park caravan park whitchurch, spaeth and doyle 501 south cherry st suite 700, transamerica pass processing center. Candidate Filings and Finance Filings. Is this your company? Suite 300, Dallas, TX 75019: 2022-10-28 . post my payments so it doesn't show outstanding and stop deducting insurance payments. Industry: Investment & Asset Management. Deliver a first-class customer experience that represents AFF's Core Values! Call: (877) 735-3637. They are involved in almost all real estate transactions, are experts in the process and pivotal to ensure buyers and lenders are protected from costly mistakes. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of Selene Finance, See Selene Finance's portfolio on LinkedIn at, P.O. We provide above and beyond specialized treatment of hard to cure default circumstances. This is not a commitment to lend.Restrictions apply.Equal Housing Lender. ServiceMac, LLC. A month ago I got a call from a Daniel Ellis regarding a loan modification. They are involved in almost all real estate transactions, are experts in the process and pivotal to ensure buyers and lenders are protected from costly mistakes. 12:17 PM on May 28, 2021 CDT. Login. All rights reserved.Some products may not be available in all states. Selene Title Selene Title delivers exceptional service to meet the needs of our clients. Zillow has 28 homes for sale in Coppell TX. Phone Number (972) 483-0500. The low-stress way to find your next selene finance job opportunity is on SimplyHired. 9990 Richmond Ave Ste 400 Houston, TX 77042. +1 866 318 1084. Consumer payments were going to bankruptcy order. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Competitors:Rushmore Loan Management, Caliber Home LoansCreate Comparison, Commercial Customer Service Representative. Please call us at 1-800-936-8705 to understand and start the process. Desired outcome: My escrow account has never been negative and they want more funds to make more interest.. Desired outcome: Mortgage payments are made early each month but every single month we get a call from them stating no payment has been received when our bank shows it was paid. The business address is 3501 Olympus Boulevard, 5th Floor, Suite 500, Dallas, TX 75019, US. Mr. Cooper's 1% Mortgage Markdown discounts your monthly payment by reducing your interest rate by a full percentage point for one year.*. I'm working a deal with an abandoned property that has an old Associates Financial Services Company attached. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. Our team is willing to take on challenges others aren't and succeed for our clients. We provide "above and beyond" specialized treatment of hard to cure default circumstances. They took it over and within a month threaten to foreclose on the unit. . need to close my escrow account as per my loan disclosure. Selene Finance, LP, Houston, TX, Did Not Communicate in a Timely Manner With Delinquent Borrowers. I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. Homeowners insurance is a type of hazard property insurance that covers damages to your home. State Finance Commission Building, 2601 N Lamar Blvd #201. Box 1207, Scottsbluff, NE 69363-1207. A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit accusing Houston-based mortgage servicer Selene Finance of breaching an agreement to modify a New York state woman's mortgage loan and help her stay in her . We reviewed Selene Finance, LP's servicing of its Federal Housing Administration-insured loans and its implementation of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban . 255 E. Parkway Blvd., P.O. Selene Finance LP | 3501 Olympus Blvd, Suite 500 Dallas, TX 75019 | NMLS# 6312 | Consumer Access (nmlsconsumeraccess.org), Equal Housing Lender. Revenue: $100 to $500 million (USD) Competitors: Unknown. Loan Modification Nightmare. D&B Business Directory HOME / BUSINESS DIRECTORY / FINANCE . 9990 Richmond Ave #400. United States 4086. Selene Finance LP | 3501 Olympus Blvd, Suite 500 Dallas, TX 75019 | NMLS# 6312 |, Please read this important information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. Support Phone. Mortgage / monthly payment department / accounting. Registered agent address changed; Document lists all affected entities. Explore available employment opportunities today. * Travel Required No. You Might Also Consider. Full-time $88.7 M. Employees. Public Information Requests. FIND YOUR HOME. All rights reserved.Some products may not be available in all states. He made me feel secure and not rushed the extremely educated regarding my. Now won't explained the validity of the modification. registered with Colorado Department of State (CDOS) since 1864. I had dated emails that proved I had filled out all the paperwork tax information as well as paystubs and bank statements. Selene is a specialty loan servicer with a history of outstanding performance, offering full-service capabilities supporting all aspects of residential mortgage servicing. BBB File Opened:4/20/2022. Overall, 51% of employees would recommend, Get started with your Free Employer Profile, Work Here? Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Selene Finance, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. I received a copy Hurricane Irma damage my house 15 months ago.I received a check from my insurance company and send it to the loss draft department at Selene finance 8 weeks ago. I sold my house on September 6th, the closing attorney overnighted the payoff check and it was received by Selene on September 7th. I would love it if the timeline for new hires would take less time. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. asking for more funds on escrow account, not needing. View your mortgage details, payment options and up-to-date neighborhood information all in one easy place. Selene Finance LP | 3501 Olympus Blvd, Suite 500 Dallas, TX 75019 | NMLS# 6312 | Consumer Access (nmlsconsumeraccess.org), Equal Housing Lender. Coppell, TX 75019. Apply to Analyst, Foreclosure Specialist, Loss Prevention Manager and more! Centered around a serene 362-acre lake, this office, multi-family, and . 4416. 9990 Richmond Ave #400. We are doing work that matters - connecting customers with businesses around the world and help them resolve issues and be heard. Our interest rate was over 11% in 1989. All rights reserved.Some products may not be available in all states. Selene Finance LP is a leading mortgage loan servicer with offices in Dallas TX, Houston TX, Jacksonville FL, and Salt Lake City UT. The company provides mortgage loan subservicing to large banks, small and mid-tier . 2016-FW-1005. This is not a commitment to lend.Restrictions apply.Equal Housing Lender. * Pay Type Hourly. Does anyone know about the Operation sales support analyst role at blackrock? They said I did not get the paperwork in in time, but I have dates on my emails proving that was a lie. October 20, 2022 @trent_9297. A mortgage and finance firm is the latest company looking at an office move to the Cypress Waters development northwest of Dallas. 877-735-3637. Houston, TX HQ. . On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Selene Finance employees and get real answers from people on the inside. Check for available units at Sage Hill The Sound in Dallas, TX. Potential home buyers make first impressions incredibly quickly when they pull up to, or walk into, a property. The effective date is March 13, 2006. . Send written notification: Selene Finance LP. United States. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. Mortgage payments are made early each month but every single month we get a call from them stating no payment has been received when our bank shows it was paid. Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Selene Finance. Do you have more infomration about Selene Finance LP? When disaster strikes, homeowners are grateful for it. This is not a commitment to lend.Restrictions apply.Equal Housing Lender. A call with Juan in Customer Service on April 11,2022 revealed that all payments had been Re: Loan # 661108 Fraudulent on a modification application that have been withdrawn before any parties agreement. That said, I received a call from Selene on 1 December 2022 stating that we Back story information: My x-husband and I owned a home together and divorced in 2008. I was then given to a Roudy Sebastian who then proceeded to tell me that I was approved for the loan modification. Public Documents. Make Sage Hill at The Sound your new home. Our in-depth knowledge, industry experience and relationship-driven approach ensure a smooth process for closing every client transaction. 207 E. Canyon St., Colfax, WA 99111 ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Selene Finance Customer Service. Ive inquired about pay but its gotten nowhere. P. O. We thought it would be a good time to refinance and get a lower interest rate. This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Code of Ordinances. I sent selene 2500.00 on 12/1, and on 12/6/16 I called them to confirm receipt and to let them know of another payment in the amount of 2386.00 Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. 9990 Richmond Ave Ste 400 Houston, TX 77042.